• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
The Herald of War

Pretty much. If I was the devil and my goal was to tempt Christians, hell yeah that's the route I'd go to get them to trust me.

Though I rather liked your option. Crowley has such a sexy voice.

Crowley is sexy. There, I said it.

See now I agree with that. He's got presence and he's not generic. Plus he's a snappy dresser.

100x agreement. I love his clothes, and his way of running hell (as a law student, it makes the paper pushing bureaucrat in me toe curl) and omg his humor and BDSM references! xd (fangirling here...)

Also, what is the phone background thing? I've only seen up to the end of season nine...

Well it's a bit of a spoiler, though if you saw the end of season nine you'll know Dean and Crowley are liable to be hanging around each other at the start

Image of it if you don't mind: link

I ship the hell out of it. 3nodding

Sadly it's a bit of a one way thing. Dean does not seem to reciprocate in the least. I'd kind of want to see it though...

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
The Herald of War

Pretty much. If I was the devil and my goal was to tempt Christians, hell yeah that's the route I'd go to get them to trust me.

See now I agree with that. He's got presence and he's not generic. Plus he's a snappy dresser.

100x agreement. I love his clothes, and his way of running hell (as a law student, it makes the paper pushing bureaucrat in me toe curl) and omg his humor and BDSM references! xd (fangirling here...)

Also, what is the phone background thing? I've only seen up to the end of season nine...

The BDSM references get better...all the references get better...hurry up and get to the next season!

Augh! I can't tell you that, it'll spoil the beginning of Season 10. gonk

It makes me so sad how long it takes for Australians to get TV series crying

The Herald of War

Well it's a bit of a spoiler, though if you saw the end of season nine you'll know Dean and Crowley are liable to be hanging around each other at the start

EEEK! Bloody hell, I can't wait!!! heart

Floppy Member

The Herald of War
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War
Male, white, Christian, denier of evolution who would be beloved by many social conservative Christians around here.

So like basically Pat Robertson?

IKR? Crowley is amazing. I am so glad Mark was made a permanent cast member. I enjoy kicking the snot out of all the weeping Destiel shippers every time Crowley sighs over his phone background photo. User Image

So am I. I enjoy the cast in general, but Mark in particular.

Got to see the SPN Comic Con panel too just this summer. Mark's quite amusing.

Rofl, my friend who got me into SPN is a Destiel shipper. The way Crowley acts about Dean is hilarious though.

Mark's got a soft spot in my heart, too. I am mad jealous you got to see him on that con panel! Lucky! gonk

LMAO. Sorry for your friend, but remember what Crowley said about that one bed? That was the sound of the Good Ship Destiel sinking like a stone. That and the "fanfic" episode killed that. Jensen admitted that he did the "look into the camera" unscripted to highlight that point.

I love Crowley mooning over Dean. It's ******** priceless. Hell is going to even-worse-than-Hell while he pines.

Floppy Member

The Herald of War
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest

Sadly it's a bit of a one way thing. Dean does not seem to reciprocate in the least. I'd kind of want to see it though...

I have my doubts about that from the time we don't see off-camera while they were traveling. There was one bed in that hotel room, remember.

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U

The BDSM references get better...all the references get better...hurry up and get to the next season!

The Herald of War

It can be found online >_>

I watch it with my best friend who introduced me to SPN usually so it's easier online XD

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Herald of War
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest

I've actually really liked how Supernatural has handled homosexuality, at least for males - I know its been used as bit of a punch line, like with people assuming Dean and Sam are a couple, but most of the humor is focused on how Dean freaks out about it, so the joke is actually about his ideas of masculinity, and everyone else is completely cool and calm (and it sort of self-references all the fan shipping).

Floppy Member

I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U

The Herald of War

Can you access this? I realize that being in Australia gives some type of hassle with that type of thing, or it used to. They limit...something...or they did? I dunno, check it out.

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War
The Legendary Guest

So like basically Pat Robertson?

IKR? Crowley is amazing. I am so glad Mark was made a permanent cast member. I enjoy kicking the snot out of all the weeping Destiel shippers every time Crowley sighs over his phone background photo. User Image

So am I. I enjoy the cast in general, but Mark in particular.

Got to see the SPN Comic Con panel too just this summer. Mark's quite amusing.

Rofl, my friend who got me into SPN is a Destiel shipper. The way Crowley acts about Dean is hilarious though.

Mark's got a soft spot in my heart, too. I am mad jealous you got to see him on that con panel! Lucky! gonk

I also almost got a pic of Jared up close. I dozed off in the line to Hall H(worst line ever, so I stayed over night. Since Doctor Who was missing this year not as bad as expected for that day lol...) and then woke up at like 2 AM to find him walking through the line saying hi to people in line and taking pictures XD

Quote:

LMAO. Sorry for your friend, but remember what Crowley said about that one bed? That was the sound of the Good Ship Destiel sinking like a stone. That and the "fanfic" episode killed that. Jensen admitted that he did the "look into the camera" unscripted to highlight that point.

I love Crowley mooning over Dean. It's ******** priceless. Hell is going to even-worse-than-Hell while he pines.

There *is* that bed... XD

It's great to see. I want to see where that goes by the end of the season XD

Floppy Member

I AM R U
The Herald of War
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest

I've actually really liked how Supernatural has handled homosexuality, at least for males - I know its been used as bit of a punch line, like with people assuming Dean and Sam are a couple, but most of the humor is focused on how Dean freaks out about it, so the joke is actually about his ideas of masculinity, and everyone else is completely cool and calm (and it sort of self-references all the fan shipping).

I buy into the idea that Dean is bi, though. That one episode where that guy claimed he was attracted to him, then admitted he was stalking them...Dean didn't react with displeasure at the idea that the guy was into him and when it turned out he wasn't, Dean seemed genuinely disappointed. If anything, I could see him and Benny. They were p tight in Purgatory and those phone calls were...they seemed very tender to me. Anyway, my issue is I don't see the Castiel ship because I don't think it is biblical canon for angels to have gender, and when Castiel takes a male vessel? He's really obviously into women. I think he cares about Dean but not that way.

This is just my babbling though. Feel free to ignore the ranting fangirl in the corner throwing stones at other ships from her raft.... redface

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I AM R U
The Herald of War
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest

Yeah, the joke seems more about Dean's insecurity over it than on homosexuality itself when it's not "Dean and Sam are a couple!"

Oh god, if you want to see fan references... Watch the 200th episode. It's titled 'Fan Fiction'.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Herald of War
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest

The Herald of War

I watch it with my best friend who introduced me to SPN usually so it's easier online XD

I don't want to download it illegally, I like having the subtitles and the extras in the DVDS >.>

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I AM R U
The Herald of War
I AM R U
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U

The Herald of War

I don't want to download it illegally, I like having the subtitles and the extras in the DVDS >.>

Well I was streaming it, but yeah subtitles and extras sound nice.

It's also on Netflix(though not until the full season's done) though I believe an Australian friend said it wasn't available there. Or something. (Netflix that is)

Floppy Member

The Herald of War

I also almost got a pic of Jared up close. I dozed off in the line to Hall H(worst line ever, so I stayed over night. Since Doctor Who was missing this year not as bad as expected for that day lol...) and then woke up at like 2 AM to find him walking through the line saying hi to people in line and taking pictures XD

You must be kicking yourself. OMG....

Quote:

"In MY bed?" (insert jealous disapproving glare here)...YUP. User Image

After last week? It's looking REALLY GOOD. We needed some more recurring characters. I miss side characters like Bobby and Garth and Benny and the various angels and demons. Well, not Metatron. He's a douchenozzle.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The Legendary Guest
I AM R U
The Herald of War
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War

I buy into the idea that Dean is bi, though. That one episode where that guy claimed he was attracted to him, then admitted he was stalking them...Dean didn't react with displeasure at the idea that the guy was into him and when it turned out he wasn't, Dean seemed genuinely disappointed. If anything, I could see him and Benny. They were p tight in Purgatory and those phone calls were...they seemed very tender to me. Anyway, my issue is I don't see the Castiel ship because I don't think it is biblical canon for angels to have gender, and when Castiel takes a male vessel? He's really obviously into women. I think he cares about Dean but not that way.

This is just my babbling though. Feel free to ignore the ranting fangirl in the corner throwing stones at other ships from her raft.... redface

Hmmm, I'm not sure I'd that far with Dean being bi, but I can see where you're coming from, even if I don't necessarily agree xd If that makes sense! In terms of shipping though, yeah, definitely not Castiel - that's more a brotherly love, I'd say.

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The Legendary Guest
The Herald of War

You must be kicking yourself. OMG....

I WAS

I texted my friend at 2 AM just to tell her. Not only that, he was down by the sidewalk earlier that day too(with Misha IIRC) and I missed that.

Quote:

Quote:

"In MY bed?" (insert jealous disapproving glare here)...YUP. User Image

After last week? It's looking REALLY GOOD. We needed some more recurring characters. I miss side characters like Bobby and Garth and Benny and the various angels and demons. Well, not Metatron. He's a douchenozzle.

Ah damn I haven't watched for a few weeks. I like watching with my friend while we Skype but she's been busy with school. Which she'll be free of soon enough... mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff