Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryddel
And as reply to ALOT of other posts.. >>;

Not ALL christians are bad..

|But, the way it seems to me, where I live, 95% of them ARE like that.

I've been beaten up, and had my ribs broken, and a fractured jaw, for being gay, because tha'ts sick, wrong, and ungodly..

And, if there are so many 'good; christians who show love, how come me, and my few feinds are never defended, or they tnd to participate, huh..?

Well, some people choose to be Christian by name, but don't put the religion into practice. And as to people beating you up, well, mass hysteria has been part of human history. I truly feel sorry for you, and I'll keep you in my prayers.
Quote:
Everything has the capacity to create hate. You are simply looking at a few people in a few religions doing so. Our society can create hate our country can create hate our schools can create hate EVERYTHING CAN CREATE HATE. You are simply attacking one thing.

Well, it would be impossible to cover everything in one forum, wouldn't it? Chances are, more hate grows from religion than watches, pavement, and buttered toast.
Ryddel
tallfraekonleash
Ryddel
Oh, one more religion..

Lookit the.. Islam? Or whatever.. I forgot it..

The crazy pakistanis..

Their religion says it's okay to kill a woman for being RAPED, or evenTALKING to a guy.

It's so evil to fart over there, they KILL you for it. In the name of ALLAH.

I'd say, I'm sorry for saying christianity, is bad..

ALL religion, just about, is bad..
Everything has the capacity to create hate. You are simply looking at a few people in a few religions doing so. Our society can create hate our country can create hate our schools can create hate EVERYTHING CAN CREATE HATE. You are simply attacking one thing.

-sighs- But, religion is the main CAUSE...

No. Religion is an excuse.

God didn't do a damn thing except create people who can make their own decisions. If they choose to make excuses over him then so be it. He created us to learn from us. I believe that anyway. Humans make excuses, and it's over religion for a good 75% of the time.
mrcarrotkyo
Quote:

Well, it would be impossible to cover everything in one forum, wouldn't it? Chances are, more hate grows from religion than watches, pavement, and buttered toast.

Very true.

If there WAS no mention of god throughout ALL history, there probably would not have been so many wars, and killing,s and death..

nuGen Staff Architect

3,600 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
mrcarrotkyo
<snip>

Fair enough. I suppose I was basing my statements on people around my own state rather than the country(s) itself.

Actually, come to think of it, I know quite a few people who hate homosexuals and the like and claim to be Christians. I don't think this is right, but their hatred has put me on bad terms with the rest of the world. xp Lovely, isn't it?

If nothing else, thanks for understanding that not all of us are book burning nazis deployed to destroy the rest of the world. Sorry that I was a bit irrational in my other post, I was just somewhat angry at yet another thread that seemed to target my religion specifically.
Darkened_Soul
Fair enough. I suppose I was basing my statements on people around my own state rather than the country(s) itself.

Actually, come to think of it, I know quite a few people who hate homosexuals and the like and claim to be Christians. I don't think this is right, but their hatred has put me on bad terms with the rest of the world. xp Lovely, isn't it?

If nothing else, thanks for understanding that not all of us are book burning nazis deployed to destroy the rest of the world. Sorry that I was a bit irrational in my other post, I was just somewhat angry at yet another thread that seemed to target my religion specifically.

No worries, good sir. It's Christians like you I can get along with. I'm just glad I didn't come off too terrible in my post. I just don't want to be taken wrong: I don't hate Christians, and I do get along with plenty o' them.

And I have heard of some Christians being.. CRAZY to homosexuals. There was a funeral a couple years ago of a kid who got killed by two Christians for being gay, and this preacher went to the funeral with a bunch of protesters and directly told the parents that the boy got what he deserved and be would burn in Hell. It's Christians like this that I would like to kick in the groin, not only for his protesting, but for wrongly representing the Christian faith.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff