Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry, I was "stupid" for posting this. I didn't relize I was breaking any rules. Thanks for telling me this!

How much I adore the people in the Extended Disscusion Forum. Intelligent answers and true opinoins are always nice to see after endless hours of OMG! LYK CN I GETS A B/F?!!111one!!!1. Without you Gaians I would no longer be here! So thank you!
heart 3nodding heart
Irony at it's purist.

If you're going to thank us, wrap it up in some discussion.
Was this really necessary?
Who else agrees Extended Disscussion is a "sanctuary" for the literate and indivdually Gaians?

Liberal Genius

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
You're contradicting yourself. You're thanking us for following the rules, while you break them. Go read the stickies, please. You might want to throw in something that we can discuss, but keep it away from ED because EDAED is not allowed.
Thank you? I suppose I'm a regular member of ED, so thanks 3nodding

Glad we helped make you stay ^_^
lol Ah, give 'er a break, that was worth it.
umm. happy to oblige...although this really doesnt belong here in ed...its more like gd or chatterbox material. but again, im happy to help u stay.
I appreciate it, but this thread doesn't belong here
It's okay, We love you anyways!

heart
Raitaro
It's okay, We love you anyways!

heart

yes, i agree. although we all must agree that it doesnt belong in ed, i love ya as mmuch as i cna love a complete stranger whom i haave never heard of or seen in my life.

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Well, since this is one of the first "nice" mistakes I've seen in awhile, I think I'll just post anyway, even though a mod will move this shortly.

First of all, I'd also like to thank the members of ED. For some reason, the ways of ED vary from all the other forums I've been on, and it's the only one that I came back to after being banned. It the sort of.. pseudo-intelligence, that I enjoy here. It's where average people can actually discuss complex thoughts. We're not all rocket scientists, nor literary scholars. We're just regular people, writing in manners that anyone could understand.

It's trully fun to be here, and I've done some extensive studies on the inner workings of ED, because, frankly, it fascinates me. It's a one of a kind occurance that I've never seen before. I'm glad I found it during my wanderings through the internet, and I am infinitely elated at many of the regulars I have met here.
Oh yes. Without the ED I wouldn't be here either. It certainly is a haven for literate Gaians.
Yes, Ed is a literate sanctuary.......Chatterbox is freakin me out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff