Welcome to Gaia! ::

snowdrop1905
Supposedly back in the 1800's there was a study done on cannabis. Oddly enough the scientists "discovered" that smoking it caused white women to be attracted to black me. I do not remember the motivation behind this( although it can probably be found somewhere here). Naturally all of the men in government positions (white men) went "Oh no! We must do something!" and they banned it. mad

When were Jim Crow laws enacted? I think you might be 100 years off on this "just so" story.
I love to smoke pot. If I had some, I would smoke it until it was gone. I do not have an addictive personality type. But when there is either chocolate or pot in the house, I cannot rest until I have consumed it all; not in greedy amounts, but until I nurse it all to the last crumb.

It is not good for the human brain. Neither is alcohol.
Wine is for weddings and special celebrations of Joy and for sacraments, and for looooong leisurely Italian dinners.

Pot is not part of our culture. It is a new-comer. It seems to be limited to the culture of Jazz Musicians and the Harem. I would love to have a water-pipe filled with Hashish or Marijuana offered to me at the end of my cleansing in a Turkish Bath. I think we could operate those in Colorado.

Turkish Water Pipe

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
snowdrop1905
Supposedly back in the 1800's there was a study done on cannabis. Oddly enough the scientists "discovered" that smoking it caused white women to be attracted to black me. I do not remember the motivation behind this( although it can probably be found somewhere here). Naturally all of the men in government positions (white men) went "Oh no! We must do something!" and they banned it. mad

white women are always attracted to black men. the pot just makes them comfortable to admit it. it's like how asian women like white men.
I honestly don't know.

I'd like to.

And wonder of anybody truly does.

Or maybe a bunch of assholes just think they do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff