Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maybe he took the fact that you enjoy feminine cosmetics/style on yourself, assumed you took that into bed. xD because he's prolly thinking "dominant male in lingerie and lipstick? that can't be right..."

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Love Muffin88
Dorinkingu
This guy says that, because I'm pretty, and like make-up and skirts and stuff, that I simply could not be a dominant male in bed. He's gone as far as to say that I could not be male at all, and that it's clear that I'm supposed to be female. scream

Why can't people get over themselves and their stupid preconceived notions of gender? gonk

You're male yes? Well just look at dominatrix's. They tend to "wear the pants", but are usually as feminine as all get out. You can very much be dominatrix-esque, but with a p***s. Strap ons for them aren't out of the question, so it would essentially be the same thing.

Lolllll I'm more cutesy, not... dominatrixy XD;;;

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
CH1YO
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Then that is surely a waste of cake. evil

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Dorinkingu
Love Muffin88
Dorinkingu
This guy says that, because I'm pretty, and like make-up and skirts and stuff, that I simply could not be a dominant male in bed. He's gone as far as to say that I could not be male at all, and that it's clear that I'm supposed to be female. scream

Why can't people get over themselves and their stupid preconceived notions of gender? gonk

You're male yes? Well just look at dominatrix's. They tend to "wear the pants", but are usually as feminine as all get out. You can very much be dominatrix-esque, but with a p***s. Strap ons for them aren't out of the question, so it would essentially be the same thing.

They can be cutesy too talk2hand Just look at Harley Quinn xp

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Love Muffin88
Dorinkingu
Love Muffin88
Dorinkingu

They can be cutesy too talk2hand Just look at Harley Quinn xp

Well either way, I'm definitely not a dominatrix, or... dominat...or? XD
Basically I'm just not a catcher... if you catch mah drift ninja
CH1YO
Well, that ruins the plan to bake a schroedinger's cake (the premise was to make sure they didn't know if it'd been eaten so it could exist in a rediculous state of both).
Dorinkingu
CH1YO

Then that is surely a waste of cake. evil

Just eat it, accept the loss of cake.
A Really Bad Idea
CH1YO
Well, that ruins the plan to bake a schroedinger's cake (the premise was to make sure they didn't know if it'd been eaten so it could exist in a rediculous state of both).

Schroedinger had a real sweet tooth, he'd have known if he had cake or not.
CH1YO
A Really Bad Idea
CH1YO

What we do is we...Ok, I actually can't envisage a scenario in which I can relate it to the original concept of a radiation source and a radiation-activated hammer.
Best I can do is propose two cakes and trying to convince someone they ate one cake; not the other.

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
A Really Bad Idea

Bahaha, Schrodinger's cake... I love it. Seems more like it'd be in a constant state of being both poisoned and not poisoned cake though xp

CH1YO

Lolwut.
Dorinkingu
Bahaha, Schrodinger's cake... I love it. Seems more like it'd be in a constant state of being both poisoned and not poisoned cake though xp
True. But I'm making an aassumption that consumption is equitable to death for cake. The again, poisoned/not poisoned could work.
Although that now sounds like some wonderful cake-based take on Russian roulette.
Meet me in an hour with a radioactive source, a needle and a few bits of wire. I'll bring cake and poison. Winner takes all.

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
A Really Bad Idea
Dorinkingu
True. But I'm making an aassumption that consumption is equitable to death for cake. The again, poisoned/not poisoned could work.
Although that now sounds like some wonderful cake-based take on Russian roulette.
Meet me in an hour with a radioactive source, a needle and a few bits of wire. I'll bring cake and poison. Winner takes all.

Loooool wtf
A Really Bad Idea
CH1YO
A Really Bad Idea
CH1YO

What we do is we...Ok, I actually can't envisage a scenario in which I can relate it to the original concept of a radiation source and a radiation-activated hammer.
Best I can do is propose two cakes and trying to convince someone they ate one cake; not the other.

Okaysies?
Dorinkingu
CH1YO

Lolwut.

That's how you avoid wasting a cake that you cannot bot have and eat.
Dorinkingu
A Really Bad Idea
Dorinkingu

Loooool wtf
Well, Russian roulette as normal seems a bit cliche. Besides, an excuse for cake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff