Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
This guy says that, because I'm pretty, and like make-up and skirts and stuff, that I simply could not be a dominant male in bed. He's gone as far as to say that I could not be male at all, and that it's clear that I'm supposed to be female. scream

Why can't people get over themselves and their stupid preconceived notions of gender? gonk

Ferocious Browser

Cause they are controlling?

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Agnice
There are all kinds of people and most of them are genders.

Er, what? XD

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Agnice
Dorinkingu
Agnice
There are all kinds of people and most of them are genders.

Er, what? XD

hehehehe. Niggers too though. sweatdrop

neutral
You sound cute. people are stuck in their ruts of gender stereotypes. just smile and let them be ignorant, because ignorance is bliss for them :p
Dorinkingu
This guy says that, because I'm pretty, and like make-up and skirts and stuff, that I simply could not be a dominant male in bed. He's gone as far as to say that I could not be male at all, and that it's clear that I'm supposed to be female. scream

Why can't people get over themselves and their stupid preconceived notions of gender? gonk

Because you act like what girls act like, which is a girl.

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Death Magnificent
Dorinkingu

Yes, but I'm a boy ;-;
A girly boy ;-;
Dorinkingu
Death Magnificent
Dorinkingu

Yes, but I'm a boy ;-;
A girly boy ;-;

Right, that's the point. Among us lads, a girly fellow is no fellow at all.

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Death Magnificent
Dorinkingu
Death Magnificent
Dorinkingu

Yes, but I'm a boy ;-;
A girly boy ;-;

Your face is no fellow at all >=(

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Dorinkingu

You're male yes? Well just look at dominatrix's. They tend to "wear the pants", but are usually as feminine as all get out. You can very much be dominatrix-esque, but with a p***s. Strap ons for them aren't out of the question, so it would essentially be the same thing.
Death Magnificent
I don't know; can the lad still make a decent cup of tea and/or play cricket?

He'll do fine if he can.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff