Welcome to Gaia! ::

oscardegrasscar
gay ppl are gay

Um...gee... I really didn't know that. Thank you so much neutral
Matts_baby_grl
I'm all for it!But......I would feel bad for a girl who had two dads and no mother figure so when she gets her period for the first time she has to confess it to two guys gonk xp

xDDD Believe me hun, if a daughter is not comfortable talking to her fathers about her period,t here are alternatives.
Matts_baby_grl
I'm all for it!But......I would feel bad for a girl who had two dads and no mother figure so when she gets her period for the first time she has to confess it to two guys gonk xp

You don't know that she'll really feel that uncomfertable. I mean if she's grown up with them from bith, then chances are she might be a wee bit more comfertable about it than you might assume.
why do I have two daddys?
Heather Ann Potter
Matts_baby_grl

xDDD Believe me hun, if a daughter is not comfortable talking to her fathers about her period,t here are alternatives.
well, aunts can help I guess, and you have always got a grandma. But the two guys can tell you, we kinda keep secrets cant we?
Outrun The Halfling
Matts_baby_grl

You don't know that she'll really feel that uncomfertable. I mean if she's grown up with them from bith, then chances are she might be a wee bit more comfertable about it than you might assume.
double posts dont throw fire at me please, sorry sweatdrop
blue_Twilight

Ask the two who raised you.
blue_Twilight
as i figure this is a fictional question Ill make a fictional answer for this fictionall question. You have two daddys because were gay, just because most kids have a mommy and daddy doesnt mean they cant have one daddy or mommy. So doesnt mean a boy or girl cant have two daddys pluss we love each other, and we love you thats why you are our daughter
Damien_Roslen
oscardegrasscar
gay ppl are gay

Um...gee... I really didn't know that. Thank you so much neutral
yes oscardegrasscar, thank you for inlightening us stare how long did it take you to figure that one out. Well anyways, gays shoudl have all the rights as other ppl,. Stop complaining of the kids in orphanages needing homes if you wont even give a child to a gay person. Gays dont choose to be who they are and who cares if they are, gay guys are awsome, good guys friends of mine are gay, and their the best whee . Its no ones business who ppl decide to love so bud out. Opinions are fine, but using our freedom of speech to discriminate is offencive scream our world is so hypocritical now a days, and its sad how our world is liek now. And with all these quotes of the bible makes my mind mix up with love or hate for the one i pray to when i need help, yet he jsut seems now like a jerk. I really hope god isnt like that. That comic made me feel so asshamed for believeing in someone who could be like that. If gods like and thorws me in a lake of fire for believeing being gay is right, at least ill be warm xp i mean some ppl from kansas came to my school(homophobics) and protested against us cause we put on a play about the laramie project sad see how sad that is, they go around state to state bothering ppl.. thats pathetic
One of my close friends has a dad with a gay lover. Her mom and dad are divorced (no dah! sweatdrop ) but she tends to get along better with Jeff and her dad than she does with her mom and her step-dad!
Another benefit of having a gay couple as parents is that they are ALOT more understanding when it comes to controversial issues. I go over her house enough to have my own bed ( sweatdrop ) and I have NOT ONCE felt nervous about my being there. No innocence was lost, actually I feel as if I can go to them more than my parents because their family is so strong.
Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, and needs to understand that if they hate gays, there will be alot more people in orphanages, since gay people CANNOT reproduce, therefore taking up the slack when one of these high and mighty over-zealous christian people get knocked up.
I'm catholic myself and I think God loves us for who we are, and that it's a sin to pretend to be something we're not.
FeiFeiChan05
One of my close friends has a dad with a gay lover. Her mom and dad are divorced (no dah! sweatdrop ) but she tends to get along better with Jeff and her dad than she does with her mom and her step-dad!
Another benefit of having a gay couple as parents is that they are ALOT more understanding when it comes to controversial issues. I go over her house enough to have my own bed ( sweatdrop ) and I have NOT ONCE felt nervous about my being there. No innocence was lost, actually I feel as if I can go to them more than my parents because their family is so strong.
Anyone who says otherwise is ignorant, and needs to understand that if they hate gays, there will be alot more people in orphanages, since gay people CANNOT reproduce, therefore taking up the slack when one of these high and mighty over-zealous christian people get knocked up.
I'm catholic myself and I think God loves us for who we are, and that it's a sin to pretend to be something we're not.
wow then it must be real easy to tell gay parents, of course it is, come on they are gay, they understand
blue_Twilight
Why do you have a racoon tail growing out of your a**?
Mia Lupin
blue_Twilight
Why do you have a racoon tail growing out of your a**?

xDDDDDDD Nice one babe.
I think Gay Parenting is a great idea, i don't see anything wrong with it... and i still maintain the optimistic opinion that, given time, society will sort itself out nicely and in the future there will be little or not prejudices of this sort :0)

*having done his good deed for the day, proceeds to wander off*
In a cases where the mother abandons the child, homosexuals are better parents than the hetersexuals that had the kid. I don't think that just because of someone's choice they should be able to adopt. As long as they can provide a good home and love they should have equal rights.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff