Welcome to Gaia! ::

PureCocainePureCocaine

define sjw because I see it used as a catchall term for civil rights activists and anyone objecting to anything whatsoever in america
you 2apathy4u kids and your funny little internet labels for people who actually spend time outside the 4chan

Hardly.

I have plenty of activist friends who are pretty ******** far from social justice warriors.

Social Justice Warriors are... I know! An example!

The trans girl who killed herself. Leah something like that?

Social Justice Warriors are the people who were calling for the truck driver to hit her to be doxxed because he "murdered" a transperson and was, thus, clearly transphobic scum.

Social Justice Warriors are the idiots who make stupid statements like "I can't see why a person would be CIS/Heterosexual! Being Trans/Queer is so much more exciting."

As though it's a ******** choice you make based upon how flashy the orientation is.

A Social Justice warrior is the guy on This Is Thin Privledge who claimed that a dog discriminated against him by not playing with him.

Social Justice warriors are the people who claim that gay men are in fact the most misogynistic of all because they hate women so much that they refuse to have sex with them.

This. ********. Happened. If you need me to dig up the evidence, I can, but I'd rather you take my word for it. It saves me a lot of time.

Activists are entirely respectable, and not in a "Don't cause trouble" way. ******** rowdy as ********. More in a "Intellectually sound arguments" sort of way.. I've got plenty of activist friends and though I don't always agree with them, I've got nothing but respect for them.

Social Justice Warriors are stupid people doing stupid things who are given a soap box by the internet.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
I'll leave this here for those that still think SJW's are a good crowd to be with.

If you want to know what this about without clicking basically its saying that men, and male children can not be raped.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Hell Rides With GSK
Faustine Liem
I'll leave this here for those that still think SJW's are a good crowd to be with.

If you want to know what this about without clicking basically its saying that men, and male children can not be raped.

Are we playing "GamerGater's/SJW's" say the Darndest Things? I love that game!

So what you are saying is that these people are right? That men, even male children can't be raped? I can do both sides here friend-doh. I'm just going on the chain of the person above my post. Pointing out sexism, hypocrisy within this online 'movement'. If you want to deny that there are not pieces of filth in every group that's fine by me. I like to think that I can judge for myself what is toxic.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Hell Rides With GSK
I said let's play "SJW's/GamerGate say the Darndest Things", not "KillAllMenTonight"

Isn't the same thing? from what I've seen if you don't fit some thing then you deserve to die.

Quote:
Prove it. Do the other side. Show me you're not just another GG cheerleader.

But muh privilege!

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Hell Rides With GSK
Faustine Liem

So what you are saying is that these people are right? That men, even male children can't be raped?

I said let's play "SJW's/GamerGate say the Darndest Things", not "KillAllMenTonight"

Quote:
I can do both sides here friend-doh. .

Is that supposed to be any worse than a disingenuous, mischaracterizing critic of it?

Conservative Regular

Hell Rides With GSK
Faustine Liem

One of better ones happened yesterday

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute Confectioner

15,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Jozinee
The whole "professional victims" accusation is merely anger that the victims of harassment aren't meekly suffering their abuse in silence and that other people have the temerity to support the people being harassed instead of supporting the harassers' righteous crusade against them.

A "professional victim" is someone belonging to a respected "victim group" that exploits the sympathy and goodwill towards that group for personal gain.

This can be done either by fabricating, exaggerating, or intentionally provoking animosity towards oneself in order to publicize it.
Its A Crystal
PureCocainePureCocaine

define sjw because I see it used as a catchall term for civil rights activists and anyone objecting to anything whatsoever in america
you 2apathy4u kids and your funny little internet labels for people who actually spend time outside the 4chan

Hardly.

I have plenty of activist friends who are pretty ******** far from social justice warriors.

Social Justice Warriors are... I know! An example!

The trans girl who killed herself. Leah something like that?

Social Justice Warriors are the people who were calling for the truck driver to hit her to be doxxed because he "murdered" a transperson and was, thus, clearly transphobic scum.

Social Justice Warriors are the idiots who make stupid statements like "I can't see why a person would be CIS/Heterosexual! Being Trans/Queer is so much more exciting."

As though it's a ******** choice you make based upon how flashy the orientation is.

A Social Justice warrior is the guy on This Is Thin Privledge who claimed that a dog discriminated against him by not playing with him.

Social Justice warriors are the people who claim that gay men are in fact the most misogynistic of all because they hate women so much that they refuse to have sex with them.

This. ********. Happened. If you need me to dig up the evidence, I can, but I'd rather you take my word for it. It saves me a lot of time.

Activists are entirely respectable, and not in a "Don't cause trouble" way. ******** rowdy as ********. More in a "Intellectually sound arguments" sort of way.. I've got plenty of activist friends and though I don't always agree with them, I've got nothing but respect for them.

Social Justice Warriors are stupid people doing stupid things who are given a soap box by the internet.

Blame the media, homes, it's their fault, they promote this s**t.

Media is an industry, a Rockefeller type business. I'm reclaiming the title of the Fourth Estate for the People and the Land upon which they reside. We are the true power. Without us, nothing goes forward and everything is all for naught.
Yoshpet
Hell Rides With GSK
Faustine Liem

So what you are saying is that these people are right? That men, even male children can't be raped?

Quote:
I can do both sides here friend-doh. .

Is that supposed to be any worse than a disingenuous, mischaracterizing critic of it?

nothing but slapstick clowns going at war with pies and seltzer
Texadar
Hell Rides With GSK
Faustine Liem

I don't really understand what the ******** they're going on about but these people need to stop
They're not helping anyone and they're wasting their lives in a petty battle about nothing
Serious s**t
Die of a heart attack serious, just, the wasted effort here could feed nations
Tape Culture
PureCocainePureCocaine
Texadar
Hell Rides With GSK
Faustine Liem

I don't really understand what the ******** they're going on about but these people need to stop
They're not helping anyone and they're wasting their lives in a petty battle about nothing
Serious s**t
Die of a heart attack serious, just, the wasted effort here could feed nations

You were asking about what makes someone an SJW earlier. This is what. Everything is oh so "problematic" when in reality they are upper middle class white women who have never had to work a day in their life and will never have to suffer in any real, actual way. And they feel "oppressed" because someone on the Internet told them to make a sandwich

Damn, I didn't recognize you at first. What's shakin', Roi. emotion_brofist

You ain't seen oppression til you've had to sell drugs, tote guns, and live in abandoned housing. The struggle is real, these kids just don't know what the ******** it is. Sitting on their internet and s**t, playing politics with the other white people, man, s**t, I invite all of you to come out here and live in this goddamn bando with me, commit these crimes to live with me, do these things that we have to do to survive, stick folks up and go to war. Welcome to Hell. Don't come here. You won't leave the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff