Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Protagonist

The20
Mari Arara
*kicks down door* this is my thread it was made for me

ok so i'm not gonna get into detail because I have about 10 ongoing arguments in these godforsaken forums, but basically my opinion is this:

vaccines are NOT necessary and should not be mandatory
vaccines are NOT a miracle cure that can eradicate anything
vaccines should NOT be given to infants or anyone who cannot consent, because I believe in body autonomy for everyone and everything.

i have never been vaccinated and the only illness i have had is a cold. good hygiene, respect for others when it comes to hygiene, (don't send your ill children to school! dont go to work sick! dont sneeze everywhere!) exposure to the outside world and you'll be good.

i know a doctor (not as my doctor lol) who told me that the possible reason my immune system is great is because I live in a rural area and have spent a lot of time with dirt. rough translation but it makes sense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox
"Smallpox was an infectious disease"
"was"
"Of all those infected, 20–60 percent — and over 80 percent of infected children — died from the disease."

[********] you.

>using wikipedia as a source

lol

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Mari Arara
The20
Mari Arara

ok so i'm not gonna get into detail because I have about 10 ongoing arguments in these godforsaken forums, but basically my opinion is this:

vaccines should NOT be given to infants or anyone who cannot consent, because I believe in body autonomy for everyone and everything.

i have never been vaccinated and the only illness i have had is a cold. good hygiene, respect for others when it comes to hygiene, (don't send your ill children to school! dont go to work sick! dont sneeze everywhere!) exposure to the outside world and you'll be good.

i know a doctor (not as my doctor lol) who told me that the possible reason my immune system is great is because I live in a rural area and have spent a lot of time with dirt. rough translation but it makes sense.
"was"
"Of all those infected, 20–60 percent — and over 80 percent of infected children — died from the disease."

[********] you.

lol

You used an anecdote about your frequency of illness and "knowing a doctor" who isn't even your physician. At least wiki cites its sources for those interested enough to follow the bread crumbs.
Mari Arara
The20
Mari Arara

"was"

[********] you.

lol

******** you, scum.

Anti-vaccers are scum and should be put up against a wall. They are murderers, plain and simple.

Feral Nymph

Senator Armstrong
Mari Arara
The20
Mari Arara

"was"

[********] you.

lol

******** you, scum.

Anti-vaccers are scum and should be put up against a wall. They are murderers, plain and simple.

It would be entertaining to give anti-vaxxers smallpox, the disease that instigated the creation of vaccines. The few that survived would probably have a new-found appreciation for Jenner and his discoveries.

The Pyramidian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Diamond Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
I've used the G & T Virus vaccines quite a few times and I have no complaints. Vaccines are cool in my book. emotion_c8

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Lord Virile
I've used the G & T Virus vaccines quite a few times and I have no complaints. Vaccines are cool in my book. emotion_c8

Good, but if you need a friend don't be afraid to LEON me.
Mari Arara

You're healthy because you've been exposed to illnesses and built up defenses against them?
Like...getting vaccinated?
Cassidy Peterson
far_river_arms_section_vi
you dumb ******** are gonna be like
BUT SCIENCE COULD NEVER GO WRONG AND HURT US
and I'm gonna be like
you know what this is a tragedy but I told you so
Dude, it's not like this is Jurassic Park or anything. Polio isn't going to be hunting people down.

...is it?

Oh my god, is it!? gonk

Polio was devastating.
Until a vaccine arrived.
Yoshpet
Mari Arara
The20
Mari Arara

"was"

[********] you.

lol

You used an anecdote about your frequency of illness and "knowing a doctor" who isn't even your physician. At least wiki cites its sources for those interested enough to follow the bread crumbs.

She's a troll. She goes into a thread and picks the most offensive stance she can think of to set people off. She made a thread in the LD about destroying male genitalia as a 'lifestyle' and when someone said something to the effect of 'Try it, I dare you' she claimed she's done it before. Yet here she claims she supports bodily autonomy.
Mistress Lithia
Yoshpet
Mari Arara
The20
Mari Arara

"was"

[********] you.

lol

She's a troll. She goes into a thread and picks the most offensive stance she can think of to set people off. She made a thread in the LD about destroying male genitalia as a 'lifestyle' and when someone said something to the effect of 'Try it, I dare you' she claimed she's done it before. Yet here she claims she supports bodily autonomy.

The narrative is not inconsistent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces