Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mrew
Lacey Love
Uhm...basically..he doesn't want to hear it?

I have been told to do this over a million times.

Get over it. sweatdrop
Being told to shut up and sit down wasn't the case.

Just because he doesn't want to hear it doesn't mean he needs to make a comment that is untrue by saying that "she should take her girlfriend Leslie to a room" when Leslie is not her girlfriend. That was the key phrase, I believe.

That was a key phrase, I agree. But I am just annoyed, other people in here too peeping up like "yeah.. sad that's so sad" It's my view I wasn't really in the mood to talk to this for a while to anyone. so meh.

And also..being told to shut up and sit down..was kind of like the title of the room? and SHOULD've been the main purpose. stare literary sense. Oh well.
Lacey Love
Mrew
Lacey Love
Uhm...basically..he doesn't want to hear it?

I have been told to do this over a million times.

Get over it. sweatdrop
Being told to shut up and sit down wasn't the case.

Just because he doesn't want to hear it doesn't mean he needs to make a comment that is untrue by saying that "she should take her girlfriend Leslie to a room" when Leslie is not her girlfriend. That was the key phrase, I believe.

That was a key phrase, I agree. But I am just annoyed, other people in here too peeping up like "yeah.. sad that's so sad" It's my view I wasn't really in the mood to talk to this for a while to anyone. so meh.

And also..being told to shut up and sit down..was kind of like the title of the room? and SHOULD've been the main purpose. stare literary sense. Oh well.
Yes, being that the title it does seem logical but I've come to discover some threads where the title has barely anything to do with the actual topic; for some reason. @_<;
Your teacher telling you to sit down and shut up is wrong, no matter what the circumstances. That's just rude.
But unfortunatly homosexuality (or bi-sexuality) is an issue. I wish it wasn't, to me, all love is beautiful, but an issue it is. One day, it will be readily accepted, but seeing as racial (For God sakes, Skin color!!!) stuff is still an issue, i don't think it will be any time soon.

I just hope i'm wrong, and the world stops being stupid soon. For now, just hang in there.
Mikoania-chan
Hmm... your teachers sound like bible-thumping Christians. I'm sorry, but Christianity is just... startin to take over. Next thing you know The President will want to amend the Constitution and make Christianity the national religion. It's sickening. Times like this when I wish John Kerry was our President...

might i remind you, if no one else has said it already, that not all christians are like that... i've been raised christian, baptized, confirmed, etc, and i am 100% for gay marriage. in fact it really bothers me that people are so against gay marriage, and that some people are homophobic when there is no reason to be.

however, i do wish john kerry was your president too. sweatdrop

anyways that's just my 2 cents. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas