Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evil or no?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

if you get in a fight with someone who is the reason your alive about something as little as a relationship then you should reevaluate your life
No, I've never wanted to kill anyone in my family, even if I've ben VERY annoyed with them sometimes. When you think about it, you'd really miss them a lot once they're gone. I have a friend who says she hates her dad and wishes he'd die, but then she's also told me that she really loves her dad. I don't think that trying/wanting to kill someone makes you evil, but it's definately something you'd want to think about. 3nodding
stare uh......I've wanted to kill my '''father'' MANY times scream .......but when it comes down to it.......killing someone is against the law.....and in my religion it is a major sin(I wannna go to heaven!)......and ...well he IS my father......but WANTING to kill someone is ok....as long as u don't ACTUALLY do it......but if plotting a murder helps u feel better.....then why the hell not? better to let out the steam then keep it in.....or u may do something REALLY crazy.....like kill YOURSELF (by the way....don't do that) wink
Angel of the dark rose
I just recently had a rather large fight with my mother over my girlfriend. She said some things that I can never forgive. I began to plot her death and even take measures to allow it to happen. I took her advice and disabled the trap at the door and she came in soon afterwards fine. I ask you if you have ever actually tried to kill a loved one.

I've never been that selfish or naive.
Angel of the dark rose
I just recently had a rather large fight with my mother over my girlfriend. She said some things that I can never forgive. I began to plot her death and even take measures to allow it to happen. I took her advice and disabled the trap at the door and she came in soon afterwards fine. I ask you if you have ever actually tried to kill a loved one.

how could you?? ur mother was the one who made u, if it werent for her, u wouldn't be here either, killing her is like killing urself.
um... thats your mom even though you cant forgive her dont kill her talk it over maybe? sad
jennifox16
um... thats your mom even though you cant forgive her dont kill her talk it over maybe? sad

unfortunatly many parents aren't good listeners........ sad
WTF. I hope when I have a kid they don't want to kill me.

My friend tried to kill her sister once.. erh... twice.. ^^;;

She see's dead people and cuts herself too... what about you?
Nope.. I don't think any amount of rage would make me want to kill one of my loved ones.... But that's just me..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff