Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Willow Of Darkness
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness

Have they actually tested sperm that is many millions of years old?
From a human? No. Not to my knowledge. Human sperm disintegrates very quickly. 3 days usually.

There is a problem then: I've been more than three days old for ages.
That's per regeneration cycle. If you're dead you obviously don't regenerate sperm. Are you dead?

I was thinking that things might break over millions of years in a way which we have never seen before.

I'm not sure actually. I mean I've always tended to feel like a consciousness floating about, always a little surprised when I look down and see that I apparently possess a body.
The reason why we can't sit and talk politics is because of your Solipsism you know. :/
Women love rich, sensitive men. When a rich man is insensitive and out for himself, they usually say he's participating in a War on Women.

Poor, sensitive men tend to be called neckbeards.
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness

Have they actually tested sperm that is many millions of years old?
From a human? No. Not to my knowledge. Human sperm disintegrates very quickly. 3 days usually.

That's per regeneration cycle. If you're dead you obviously don't regenerate sperm. Are you dead?

I was thinking that things might break over millions of years in a way which we have never seen before.

I'm not sure actually. I mean I've always tended to feel like a consciousness floating about, always a little surprised when I look down and see that I apparently possess a body.
The reason why we can't sit and talk politics is because of your Solipsism you know. :/

Well, I'm not saying that there exist no other consciousnesses. I'm not saying that there are not bodies. Just that I feel disembodied a lot. Of course, often I feel bodied too, which is always strange and rather exciting.
The Willow Of Darkness
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness

Well, I'm not saying that there exist no other consciousnesses. I'm not saying that there are not bodies. Just that I feel disembodied a lot. Of course, often I feel bodied too, which is always strange and rather exciting.
Mental. Illness.
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness
Derek Gibson
The Willow Of Darkness

Mental. Illness.

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! heart

I don't think I've had that one before. I've had people suggest that I was on drugs before, but never, at least that I can recall, mental illness.
For me, it's about emotional maturity. It's important to be able to express your emotions in a healthy way, but that doesn't mean going bananas over every little thing. And an emotional man isn't desirable for a short term relationship because that's not what you're looking for. If I'm looking for a short-term relationship, I'm not gonna want someone who wants to talk about their childhood and feelings and all that good stuff. That's not what I'm after.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff