Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is for people who play disgaea: hour of darkness.(i couldn't figure out where to put this, the game or the discussion, so i try my luck here) who would be the better choice? Flonne? or Etna?

i think Flonne wins me over. she's cute, lovable, and just plain clutsy. plus her voice sounds just really nice(i listen to the japanese voice)
evelyna
this is for people who play disgaea: hour of darkness.(i couldn't figure out where to put this, the game or the discussion, so i try my luck here) who would be the better choice? Flonne? or Etna?

i think Flonne wins me over. she's cute, lovable, and just plain clutsy. plus her voice sounds just really nice(i listen to the japanese voice)
Go to the index, scroll down. You will see a forum called 'video game discussion'. ^^

I suggest messaging a mod to move this thread there.
Sakurako-sama
evelyna

Go to the index, scroll down. You will see a forum called 'video game discussion'. ^^

I suggest messaging a mod to move this thread there.

Better yet, I'll do it for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces