Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

Chahklet
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Henrika
PureCocainePureCocaine

Nobody in question briefly touched a neck. He choked the man out, not tried to seduce him.
Except at no point was the trachea damaged or obstructed by the police officer. So actually, no, he was not choked.

He couldn't breathe, I call that choked.

Listen, here's a clearcut case of someone who wasn't even doing anything wrong, wasn't being violent, and they still killed him because cops are violent government enforcers who just don't give a ********]
He died of a heart attack, he couldn't feel like he could breathe due to it.

There are plenty of cases of officers doing wrong, but this doesn't seem to be one of them. He tried to use a less-lethal technique like a grapple to not kill the guy. I mean he has a gun, he could have just shot him to death if that was the case.
Show me one instance of a cop you think did wrong. Please.
Err, see above.

Your post. xp

Tipsy Smoker

Suicidesoldier#1
Chahklet
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Henrika
PureCocainePureCocaine

Nobody in question briefly touched a neck. He choked the man out, not tried to seduce him.
Except at no point was the trachea damaged or obstructed by the police officer. So actually, no, he was not choked.

Listen, here's a clearcut case of someone who wasn't even doing anything wrong, wasn't being violent, and they still killed him because cops are violent government enforcers who just don't give a ********]

There are plenty of cases of officers doing wrong, but this doesn't seem to be one of them. He tried to use a less-lethal technique like a grapple to not kill the guy. I mean he has a gun, he could have just shot him to death if that was the case.
Err, see above.

Your post. xp
A recent example?

Fanatical Zealot

Chahklet
Suicidesoldier#1
Chahklet
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine

Err, see above.

Your post. xp
A recent example?

I mean, idk specifically, I guess I could go look one up? There's a military thing I think was pretty bad. That recent report on the water boarding and all that, those 3 guys did some pretty bad stuff. Also a soldier who raped someone didn't get the death penalty, I can see why they didn't give him the death penalty but, still, I think he deserved it. He apparently died from complications resulting from a botched suicide, can't say I'm that upset. Wonder if there wasn't any particular reason for that "suicide", but who knows.

They raped, set on fire, and eventually killed a 14 year old girl and killed the rest of her family, too. Sick bastards deserved a lot worse than the death penalty.
Arteries carry blood away from the heart, not towards it.
->
The carotid artery would carry blood toward the brain, not away from it.
->
Putting pressure on the carotid artery would make it more difficult for blood to reach the brain, not the other way around.
->
Sitting the patient up would force the heart to work against gravity in order to send blood to the brain, compounding the effect that this neck hold would originally have had.

I'm not sure I should listen to you about medicine. And honestly, that whole explanation about the homicide ruling and what it means was just, like, what?

cathorist's Girlfriend

Questionable Bookworm

13,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Henrika

Not all cop violence is lethal. Some cop violence is just s**t like this, grabbing people by the neck or zapping them and feeling like it's all gonna be okay; I'm sure many people get abused like this without dying.

You say there are plenty of cases of officers doing wrong. I'm shocked you admitted some s**t like that. I wanna see which cases you're talking about. Personally, I think you don't believe that, and you just said it to try and empathize with us so you don't look like such an
inhaler of government wang.

They used to tell me that white-out was made to make me leave the room. We need some cop-out.

Here's a list of a couple of them, there's documented cases of police brutality, ESPECIALLY during the 60's and 70's with Jim Crow laws. Civil rights is a thing because people couldn't play nice before that; you'd think civil rights was self evident, but noooo...

There's all kinds of cops who do bad things. Take bribes, leak information to the mafia about stings and hits, murder their drug dealers to cover up evidence, stuff like that. Flat out serial killers who kill for no reason. People who used excessive force when they shouldn't have, happens all the time. People who dress up as cops and exploit the respect and authority that comes with it.

I talked to this girl once, and, she used to be a prostitute, right? And so she told me, the cops used to go "arrest" these prostitutes, right, and, they basically coerced them by threat of jail into ******** them. I mean, isn't that rape? Coercion by threat of imprisonment? And this was in my town bro, ******** up. Power corrupts.

Quote:
But it's not the entire system. It's relatively rare. You're more likely to be struck by lightning than be killed by police or face serious police brutality. It's still tragic when it happens, just not an indication of a systematic trend.

I'll be the judge of that
Chahklet
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Henrika
PureCocainePureCocaine

That's what I said.

Fanatical Zealot

PureCocainePureCocaine
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine

Not all cop violence is lethal. Some cop violence is just s**t like this, grabbing people by the neck or zapping them and feeling like it's all gonna be okay; I'm sure many people get abused like this without dying.

You say there are plenty of cases of officers doing wrong. I'm shocked you admitted some s**t like that. I wanna see which cases you're talking about. Personally, I think you don't believe that, and you just said it to try and empathize with us so you don't look like such an

They used to tell me that white-out was made to make me leave the room. We need some cop-out.

Here's a list of a couple of them, there's documented cases of police brutality, ESPECIALLY during the 60's and 70's with Jim Crow laws. Civil rights is a thing because people couldn't play nice before that; you'd think civil rights was self evident, but noooo...

There's all kinds of cops who do bad things. Take bribes, leak information to the mafia about stings and hits, murder their drug dealers to cover up evidence, stuff like that. Flat out serial killers who kill for no reason. People who used excessive force when they shouldn't have, happens all the time. People who dress up as cops and exploit the respect and authority that comes with it.

I talked to this girl once, and, she used to be a prostitute, right? And so she told me, the cops used to go "arrest" these prostitutes, right, and, they basically coerced them by threat of jail into ******** them. I mean, isn't that rape? Coercion by threat of imprisonment? And this was in my town bro, ******** up. Power corrupts.

Quote:
But it's not the entire system. It's relatively rare. You're more likely to be struck by lightning than be killed by police or face serious police brutality. It's still tragic when it happens, just not an indication of a systematic trend.

I mean, I guess it depends, a lot of these people are fake cops, it doesn't happen to everyone, a lot of times prostitutes were on drugs or something, idk.

Dapper Reveler

This is mostly just dumb semantics.
Hey, OP, what exactly is the purpose of this thread?

Don't tell me that it's to "correct the record", because that's clearly bullshit.
The officer should at least go to court then see if he is innocent or guilty.
That would be fair.

Tipsy Smoker

PureCocainePureCocaine
Chahklet
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Henrika
PureCocainePureCocaine

That's what I said.
He was starting to sound like a cop groupie...
Chahklet
PureCocainePureCocaine
Chahklet
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine

That's what I said.
He was starting to sound like a cop groupie...

>.>
<.<
He kind of is...
Henrika
PureCocainePureCocaine

I refer you to the NYPD's regulation and its intent and history; he was placed in a choke-hold under the NYPD's broad definition.

What a grand jury, the NYPD which is investigating the officer, or the federal government which is investigating it as a violation of the deceased's civil rights, is supposed to do with that is up for debate, but that it happened is undeniable.
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Suicidesoldier#1

Quote:

I mean, I guess it depends, a lot of these people are fake cops, it doesn't happen to everyone, a lot of times prostitutes were on drugs or something, idk.
Fake cops do not just drive around in stolen or fake cop cars. That's hotboy as ******** and you know it. They wouldn't make it down the street. They were real cops, and it doesn't matter whether or not they were on drugs, it still happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff