Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Bush!!

Do you like Bush and think he is doing a good job?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 8, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 >

7a1n7ed One
TheEndIsComing
bush is awsome u demoCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUSH SONKS DONKEY d**k YOU ********]
WHAT? SONKS? CAPS LOCK IS MY FAVORITE! LETS SONK EACHOTHER! YAY! SOUNDS LIKE SOME SORT OF HAMMER.
7a1n7ed One
TheEndIsComing
bush is awsome u demoCRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUSH SONKS DONKEY d**k YOU ********]
Yes, I bet he does sonk donkey.
It makes him sound like he makes socks for submarines.
I just want to say that I too, HATE Bush! scream I have so much more to say on this subject but I have to go right now...
If no one minds a bit of a sub-poll, who hates bush and thinks kerry would have done better? Or did you like him cuz he sucked less?
PolacGirl
I just want to say that I too, HATE Bush! scream I have so much more to say on this subject but I have to go right now...

So she wants to declare her hatred of Bush, but can't back it up.
Ittan
If no one minds a bit of a sub-poll, who hates bush and thinks kerry would have done better? Or did you like him cuz he sucked less?

Kerry wouldn't have necessarily done a better job, he just would have not ******** up as badly.
Ittan
I hated both, kerry was just as retarded as bush. I voted bush for two reasons, 1. I thought he would end up winning anyway, and 2. his face looks so damn cute, who else has a head of government with the face of a chimpanzee?
edit: besides, there won't be too much change until nest election.
edit 2: #1, and 2 are sarcastic.
Gathest
Ittan

Kerry wouldn't have necessarily done a better job, he just would have not ******** up as badly.

Thats what I thought....
civ
He needs to eat more pretzels.

Don't we all know it. blaugh
chaoticpuppet
Ittan
I hated both, kerry was just as retarded as bush. I voted bush for two reasons, 1. I thought he would end up winning anyway, and 2. his face looks so damn cute, who else has a head of government with the face of a chimpanzee?

Please, P l e a s e dont vote for someone because of their looks OR because you think they'll win. Two h o r r i b l e reasons to vote for someone.
Alexander Saint
Sorry to be so short and blunt, but I ******** hate Bush, do you?
AWESOME BASIS! Seriously, if you don't know what you're hating, don't hate.
Oh Jesus Christ. Look kid, this should be in Chatterbox, because you are not asking us to discuss anything, and this is the biggest repeat thread. EVER.

And I think Bush is doing a great job. So here's my questionj to you: how is he doing a bad job and why do you so badly hate him?
Ittan
chaoticpuppet
Ittan

Please, P l e a s e dont vote for someone because of their looks OR because you think they'll win. Two h o r r i b l e reasons to vote for someone.
sorry, let me edit that.
If kerry won the following things would have happened

1) raise of taxes for all (except the hugely wealthy)

2) Terrorists would take this as a sign america is backing down, they would go on the offensive again.

maybe im the only one who sees these things as sort of bad....... somehow i cant see allowing a selfadmitted war criminal (see his 1960's speechs if you dont believe me) to be president
princess_squirrel
Oh Jesus Christ. Look kid, this should be in Chatterbox, because you are not asking us to discuss anything, and this is the biggest repeat thread. EVER.

And I think Bush is doing a great job. So here's my questionj to you: how is he doing a bad job and why do you so badly hate him?

The reason most people dislike bush so much is because he sent us to iraq with little cause. I personally dislike him because he's an idiot who cant talk. Some may say that being stupid is no reason to dislike a president, but he's the PRESIDENT! The highest power in our country(arguably), he should be smarter than that. And I dont agree, on a personal level, with any of his morals. The same goes for almost any politician though, so could you tell me why you like him?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff