Welcome to Gaia! ::

InuyashaKenshin
Whatever Just pick one and let people decide what they think the kind of person u r

I don't let people deside who I am.

I'm a chameleon in the first place and can fit into any Clique. But I have a few I like to stick with.
N/A. To try and group me and making sweeping generalities about myself would be ignorant.
Puerilis
InuyashaKenshin
Whatever Just pick one and let people decide what they think the kind of person u r

I'm a Chemleon in the first place and can fit into any Clique. But I have a few I like to stick with.

That's an ILLITERATE Chemleon.

I, however, am a chameleon.

Eloquent Elocutionist

2,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dude...I so freakin' wish I was chemleon..that would ROCK
im the kind of ******** head that will ******** your head up
ReiDuck
Puerilis
InuyashaKenshin

I'm a Chemleon in the first place and can fit into any Clique. But I have a few I like to stick with.

That's an ILLITERATE Chemleon.

I, however, am a chameleon.

Oh wow. I misspell one word and all of a sudden I'm Illiterate. Nice job pointing out everyones mistakes.
Puerilis

I don't know about that, honey. You see, *my* group of friends had a nasty habit of mocking people who couldn't spell for shite.

Yeah, so I'm a girl. There are no girl options on your poll. Well, except for the genderless option of banging and eating goats. For the record, any guy I liked I either teased mercilessly (ah, verbal sparring, how I adore thee!) or else avoided speaking to him, because otherwise by word five I'd be blushing the color of a Coke bottle.

And yes, I'm assuming that makes me a freak on some scale or other. I'm married, though, so I probably care less than most of you young whippersnappers (snerk).
I'm the kind of ******** head who think's you're a turbowanking InuTard.
Puerilis
Oh wow. I misspell one word and all of a sudden I'm Illiterate. Nice job pointing out everyones mistakes.

No no, hon, you misspelled "deside" as well. For future reference, it's "decide". You'd probably catch less flak for it if you didn't come off so defensive in the first place. You're practically *begging* for it.

...And you also neglected to put an apostrophe in "everyones". Not to mention incorrect capitalization of "Illiterate".
Yvaine
Puerilis

I don't know about that, honey. You see, *my* group of friends had a nasty habit of mocking people who couldn't spell for shite.

Yeah, so I'm a girl. There are no girl options on your poll. Well, except for the genderless option of banging and eating goats. For the record, any guy I liked I either teased mercilessly (ah, verbal sparring, how I adore thee!) or else avoided speaking to him, because otherwise by word five I'd be blushing the color of a Coke bottle.

And yes, I'm assuming that makes me a freak on some scale or other. I'm married, though, so I probably care less than most of you young whippersnappers (snerk).

I R SEPLL GOODZ!

Its just that its late, I have a huge ******** migraine, and I just got home from my Security+ Class.

I just love converting Hex into binary, then into decimal. Then use it to XOR a message for Encryption. Then Decrypt it. Then Hash it.
1) Your poll's messed up. Your question needs to be, "What kind of f*** head are you?"
2) Not all of us are screwed up.
Yvaine
Puerilis

No no, hon, you misspelled "deside" as well. For future reference, it's "decide". You'd probably catch less flak for it if you didn't come off so defensive in the first place. You're practically *begging* for it.

...And you also neglected to put an apostrophe in "everyones". Not to mention incorrect capitalization of "Illiterate".

Erroneous capitalization irritates the ******** out of me. At least spelling could be a mistake, or NOT capitalizing something that should be. But capitalizing something that SHOULDN'T be? That's like putting extra effort into making something wrong. Ugh.
Interesting, you know most people who post polls like these are just trying to reach out to people who are more like themselves. Particularly people who are insecure about themselves, particularly their sexuality.

Have a nice day.
mmm goats....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas