Welcome to Gaia! ::

That Deimos guy sounds an awful lot like me in the future. It reminds me of a time in biology class when my teacher, classmates, and I were talking about AIDS. My teacher started discussing how in 15 years 70% of the population will be infected with AIDS and then my good buddy Andrew shouts, "Haha! Not me! I'll still be a virgin!"

---

Anyway, girls who were "bought" might feel obliged to do everything the customer says even if they don't want to. This then can cause some horrible rape lawsuit.

And geeks buying a date would have to face ridicule from the pimp, the ho, and everybody who knew about him buying the ho.
Pay for a date. Sure, and I'll also the Bat-Plane, a time machine, and a jar of pickles. Because I like pickles.
I CAN afford one of those things, care to guess which?

Seriously though, I have no issues with paying, I just think she should at least offer to pay half or something. It's a jesture to be nice. Like saying thanks for a good time. Even if you didn't ******** her like a dirty whore.
Besides, if I wasn't willing to chip in a bit for the date, I wouldn't go on it. Well, not somewhere that costs money anyway.
Besides, it's much more entertaining to relax at home then go to a movie or something half the time anyway.
nay. it is crazy to do it.
If you were talkign about a guy paying a girl to go out with them (or vice versa) I would say no, as it is against my personal ethics. But that's just me...

If you were speaking of guy and a girl going out on a date, and who should pay for food, movie, etc....I'd say split it half/half.

Friendly Elocutionist

8,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
When it comes to actually paying for a date, you have to consider morals on both sides. What does the guy think about this?

Well, Deimos just wants female contact of some kind. He's desperate, and that pink bunny suit isn't getting him dates at a breakneck speed, so he goes and purchases a date from a woman who's volunteering. It's a consensual date-- but then again, hookers go on consensual dates, but oftentimes they're forced... I'm going off on a tangent; bear with me.

Now, Urguh, he just wants the p***y. Because he wants it, he decides he'll pay for it, and maybe, if the girl won't cooperate, her'll date rape her a little bit. At least, that's the kind of guy I'm assuming Urguh is. He succeeds in getting laid, and the girl feels like a prostitute. a*****e's job done.

But let's consider the women.

Now, The first woman, who Deimos dated, could expect a leisurely and sex-free night, due to the fact that her date feels emasculate due to the bunny suit.

But the girl who Urguh dated, she went on the date with -date- expectations. Not with the feelings that she might have to suck it. Although, with the willingness that she gave in to Urguh, I have to wonder how often she gives head. But, I digress.

The first date was okay, I thought, because the woman knew what she was getting into. But Urguh is unpredictable, and probably pumped with steroids.

In conclusion, if the girl wants to, and the guy wants to, and there's certain expectations, I would say it's fine. It's not as if there's any laws being broken, and there's consensual things going on.

If the date isn't what the girl expects, and she has to do things she's forced into, I say no. But that's a safety issue, more than a moral issue.

But, this kind of thing is why I agree with legalised prostitution, so, there we are then.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
I see nothing wrong with it. It doesn't bother me, and some dude wants to pay a girl to date him. While I veiw that as sad, (and I might do it for half off if he's cute and STD free) it's not my responcibility.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff