Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aar You Affraid Of Clowns?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

No, I am not afraid of clowns.

I think fear of clowns in unrational and self-inflicted. I think most people claim they are "afraid of clowns" because they want to be funny or get attention. For the most part, that is true. People may feel uneasy around clowns, or think they are weird, but being afraid of clowns?
A Realllly Scary Clown:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Clowns are Evil.
i don't think they're scary .... I think they're stupid.

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100
I was scared of clowns when I was younger. Like I get within 20 feet of one and I had a panic attack. Now I'm just....uneasy around them. I don't mind jester type clowns or the type you find in Cirque du Soleil, but other than that, yeeeah, it'll creep me out a little.
Ugh, I'm terrified of clowns!

Oh, now I have to tell that story. ^^

Well, I was kinda hyper one day when I was online talking to my friend and I was randomely showing her pictures of my favorite characters purely out of both hyperness and boredom! *grin* Well, she told me she had a really funny picture to show me and she said I'd love it. She had to find it on her computer, but about five minutes later, she posted the link and when I clicked on it, what popped up on the computer? It was a big picture of the scary, creepy clown from 'It'!! crying I literally shreaked when I saw it. (My parents thought I was insane...)
eh.. they're not nessisary.. now in Italy.. those would be some really neat looking clowns during a festival... ^_^ xd
why do people think clowns are so god damn scary?? i never thought they were scary! i think there just weird.
Am I afraid of clowns? Only ICP xd
Quote:
Quote:
eek no dogs are scarey crying

lol u hate dogs u do know inuyasha and shussomeru are dogs. or is shussomeru something else.

i know stressed Arg its dog in "THE REAL WORL" that are scarey gonk
Yes clowns can be kinda scary with all that makeup, rubber nose, and funky clothes. gonk But they really just are regular people, who don't act like themselves blaugh
I got scared of clowns when I was a kid and saw IT on tv. I grew out of it a few months later.
Clowns r scary i dunno y though... crying
people who are afraid of clowns turned something that was funny and enjoyable to something that might be seen in a horror film....

i want those spirited gloves stare ...
Quote:
Have you guys ever seen "It" That movie made me so scared of clowns.

That movie gave me nightmares... whenever my friend and I go to the mall and some clowns are doing face painting or something we make sure not to go down that way

I HATE CLOWNS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces