Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Who plays Roller Derby? or Loves to watch it? Or wants to get involved?

I'm on a League in Houston. Texas City to be exact. This is my 3rd month involved and I love every minute of it. I actually have scrimmage tonight. I'm so excited. My first game is May 7th >=D

I actually need help finalizing my Derby Name D: I wore these fantastic ankle high purple and white skates the first month and a half of boot camp so now they call me Barbie! They've told me there's not changing my name now, and I just have to find a good derby name with Barbie in it.
So I need help :'D

Someone suggest Barbie-wire
Or something along the line of Barbie X
but I'm not sure

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Shameless Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Bumps for my bud heart

Also, I thought you were going with Barbie Cat or Kitty or some variation of that?

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Dancinginherdreams
Bumps for my bud heart

Also, I thought you were going with Barbie Cat or Kitty or some variation of that?

Eh I don't know
we've thought of some other stuff
I mean I have a while to decide
but still!
the scones.

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Douglas Williams
the scones.

yummy?

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Barbie is hard to work with
maybe Barbie-Q?
I know it's lame

I'm currently working on perfecting my skating so i can start playing derby this summer

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Visual Caffeine
maybe Barbie-Q?
I know it's lame

I'm currently working on perfecting my skating so i can start playing derby this summer

It is hard to work with v.v
But they called me that from the beginning. I was going to pick something like Spiderella, but yeah
I was thinking Barbie Biter or Blister Barbie, >.>

But yeah, I have to work on my skating skills as well. I fall far too often

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Wolfs Rain Alchemist
Visual Caffeine
maybe Barbie-Q?
I know it's lame

But they called me that from the beginning. I was going to pick something like Spiderella, but yeah

I'm a really good skater I just need to work on the more technical skills like dodging and skating backwards.
What position do you play? I'm a jammer and I go by the name Prince Harming

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Visual Caffeine
Wolfs Rain Alchemist
Visual Caffeine
maybe Barbie-Q?
I know it's lame

I'm a really good skater I just need to work on the more technical skills like dodging and skating backwards.

We tend to switch around positions, not play just one
They told me I would be jamming a lot, put as a new member I play position 1 block for the time being

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Wolfs Rain Alchemist
Visual Caffeine
Wolfs Rain Alchemist
Visual Caffeine
maybe Barbie-Q?
I know it's lame

They told me I would be jamming a lot, put as a new member I play position 1 block for the time being

I'm pretty sure I would suck as a blocker especially in mens derby. Im much smaller than most of them.

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Visual Caffeine
Wolfs Rain Alchemist
Visual Caffeine
Wolfs Rain Alchemist
Visual Caffeine
maybe Barbie-Q?
I know it's lame

I'm pretty sure I would suck as a blocker especially in mens derby. Im much smaller than most of them.

Lol, I'm not doing so hot as a blocker. We scrimmage every Wednesday night, and as fresh meat, they pick on me a lot. I'm not exactly big either, so I get knocked pretty easily as well

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Wolfs Rain Alchemist
Visual Caffeine
Wolfs Rain Alchemist
Visual Caffeine
Wolfs Rain Alchemist
Visual Caffeine
maybe Barbie-Q?
I know it's lame

Lol, I'm not doing so hot as a blocker. We scrimmage every Wednesday night, and as fresh meat, they pick on me a lot. I'm not exactly big either, so I get knocked pretty easily as well

so what kind of skates do you use?
I'm about to buy myself a new pair of vanilla brass knuckles with some really good plates and wheels
What ever you choose just make sure you check the international rollergirls' master roster to see that it's not already taken. You also should avoid choosing a name that has a high degree of similarity with another girls name. Ideally you want no similarities or only "low" similarity. You might get away with "medium" but if a name comes up with a high degree of similarity you're better off choosing something else. When you start plugging names in you'll find that most obvious word-play type names are already taken. Barbie-Q for example is already taken.

I'm still kind of searching for a name but as I'm in the process of moving and finding a new league I'm not in a hurry.

International Rollergirls' Master Roster

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces