Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is your favourite type of horse riding to take part in?

Dressage 0.088888888888889 8.9% [ 8 ]
Jumping / Cross Country 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 20 ]
Trail riding / Pleasure riding 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 33 ]
Racing 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 2 ]
Polo / Polocrosse 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Rodeo events 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 3 ]
Vaulting / Trick riding 0.011111111111111 1.1% [ 1 ]
Other 0.14444444444444 14.4% [ 13 ]
I don't ride 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

High-functioning Raider

xX-The Cancer Fairy-Xx
Midna_of_Twili
*UPDATE* Wow its been awhile since anyone posted on this thread! But anyway.. I think maybe, possibly, that my mare is pregnant! I would take to her to a vet to find out, buuuuut I don't have a trailer. crying And I live so far out in the country, and I honestly don't think the vet would come out that far..... My fingers are crossed that she gives me a definite sign that she is/isn't!

Oh wow.! That'd be quite exciting if she was. Has she been out in a pasture with a stallion.? Or maybe she could've accidently been bred.? And I'm sure the vet would come out, that's part of their job. Making house calls. My vet charges a small fee for coming out to my barn though, so I don't know if yours would or not.

That's just it. I don't know. I bought her about two months ago and the previous owners aren't returning my calls. I'm going to ask my uncle if I can borrow his trailer and have my dad drive it (I'm not comfortable with pulling it myself).
Lady 1
Lady 2
Lady 3
Midna_of_Twili
xX-The Cancer Fairy-Xx
Midna_of_Twili
*UPDATE* Wow its been awhile since anyone posted on this thread! But anyway.. I think maybe, possibly, that my mare is pregnant! I would take to her to a vet to find out, buuuuut I don't have a trailer. crying And I live so far out in the country, and I honestly don't think the vet would come out that far..... My fingers are crossed that she gives me a definite sign that she is/isn't!

Oh wow.! That'd be quite exciting if she was. Has she been out in a pasture with a stallion.? Or maybe she could've accidently been bred.? And I'm sure the vet would come out, that's part of their job. Making house calls. My vet charges a small fee for coming out to my barn though, so I don't know if yours would or not.

That's just it. I don't know. I bought her about two months ago and the previous owners aren't returning my calls. I'm going to ask my uncle if I can borrow his trailer and have my dad drive it (I'm not comfortable with pulling it myself).
Lady 1
Lady 2
Lady 3

Oh my. She looks a little wide in her abdomen, like by her hips. Well, the previous owners must've been irresponsible if they sold her to you and not told you that she's pregnant. Unless they didn't know either. That's a good idea, pulling a trailer for the first time's a bit scary.
Midna_of_Twili
I just bought my first horse a little over a week ago. An older mare, who is so sweet and gentle, and not real spooky. She is a Tennessee Walker named Copy Cat Lady. Though I do not plan on showing her, she has a very impressive pedigree. I was blown away when I looked up some of her grand sire's names! My sister also owns a Tennessee Walker named Pistols Little Honey. I am falling in love with Walkers!

I have a horse that I think is a foal of your horse! Is your horse's sire Treasured Gold?
I love horses, such beautiful and intelligent creatures. I rarely get to ride them though, but I take the chance when I can. It's pretty fun to ride them (well, to me that is if they're not bucking hard, eheheheh...)
Got a colt I'm training. Haven't decided what I'm going to focus on with him, though.

Dapper Vampire

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I have shown in saddle seat, Western pleasure, and hunt seat! I do not own my on horse, but I really want a Friesian! heart

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I LOVE HORSES!! i swear i am a HORSE in a human body! i have 3 horses of my own and i ride them ALL the time!!

High-functioning Raider

Currently I am in the process of buying another horse. She is an 8 year old Quarter Horse named Kate! She has dapples on her butt! I'm excited about her! Hopefully her and Lady (my TWH) can get along!

EDIT: Turns out I didn't get the mare I wanted (Kate), but I got a different mare. A 5 yr old grade sorrel QH mare named Benihime, or Beni for short. I love this gal! She was once an Amish horse, and doen't even flinch at traffic of any kind..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff