Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wish MMA would take off in Gaia.
i finally found a MMA post and now its dead. Ill be back later to see if any one returns
Is anyone sike for Griffin vs. Jackson? Its gonna be a brawl
Im personally a rampage fan. Ive beens watching him since pride, he's a damn good fighter, a funny guy, and he's grounded. I think he'll stay champion for a while
Hey man.

I think Rampage will win the fight. I love both guys, personally.

If Rampage is going to win, it'll be in the first round. If Forrest gets out of the first round, he'll be very dangerous. He's a slow starter.
Forrest also has a lot of stamina. Like u said if it goes outside the first round, Forrest might take it.
Savoki Sanoci
- Wushu: 2 years and trust me my striking caliber with punches have been proven to be grand.

Where'd you learn wushu in New York?
Im also looking forward to Jackson vs Griffin

this is one of those fights where I'd like to see Griffin win but most everything points to Rampage winning

it should be a fun fight...possibly a FOTY candidate

I was a fan back in the WAAAY early days of UFC back when it was bare knuckle and essentially fights went on as long as they had to and it was in a one night tournament format...

then I kinda fell out of the loop for several years

then became a fan again when I ordered the PPV where Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock fought for the first time...and kept a casual eye on MMA until The Ultimate Fighter show came on, then I became a big fan of MMA since then.
I called the result of the LHW title match.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff