Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ME YOU CAN CHANGE THIS UP A LITTLE.BUT THIS IS MY IDEA OF THE BEST TEAM.
CENTER.DWIGHT HOWARD
POWARD FORWARD.KEVIN GARNETT
SMALL FORWARD.LEBRON JAMES
SHOOTING GUARD.KOBE BRYANT
POINT GUARD.CHRIS PAUL
----------BENCH----------
CENTER.YAO MING
POWER FORWARD.CHRIS BOSH
SMALL FORWARD.CARMELO ANTHONY
SHOOTING GUARD.DWYANE WADE
POINT GUARD.DERON WILLIAMS

IF YOU THINK SOMETHING IS MESSED UP OR I FORGOT TO ADD SOME BODY TELL ME
What about Dirk Nowitizki???? Hes not as good as kobe but hes a great team player and very good all around. Also i dont think that KG should be a starter. And you definatly need more bench players, a whole tema consits of 12 players not 10, add Dirk and possibly Kidd and your good to go biggrin
No, Deron Williams is better than Kidd already.
its ok team i guess
Wow so i guess you guys forgot about Paul Pierce he can be amazing sometimes atleast he can be somewhere alternate on the 2nd bench.
what about paul peirce and kobe bryant and MONTA ELLIS. why the hell would you put carlos boozer?
mavsgirl
What about Dirk Nowitizki???? Hes not as good as kobe but hes a great team player and very good all around. Also i dont think that KG should be a starter. And you definatly need more bench players, a whole tema consits of 12 players not 10, add Dirk and possibly Kidd and your good to go biggrin

dirk is to soft! he is like kwame brown rofl
are u talking about KWAME BROWN! if u are u dont watch basketball he suks

Fashionable Millionaire

WTF MY DREAM TEAM IS
c-Kevin Garnett
pf-Dirk Nowitzki
sf-Lebron James
sg-Kobo Bryant
pg-Tracy McGrady

secound line up
Yao Ming
Ray allen
Paul Pierce
D- Wade
Steve Nash

AND DIRK IS NOT SOFT!!!

HES PROER THEN U SO DON:T TALK(i like saying that)

Fashionable Millionaire

xXGeNUiiNE ASiANXx
what about paul peirce and kobe bryant and MONTA ELLIS. why the hell would you put carlos boozer?

Monta ellis? i don't think hes good
nba robert smith
are u talking about KWAME BROWN! if u are u dont watch basketball he suks

im a pistons fan, screw kwame and get ALLEN IVERSON,
Richard hamilton, rasheed wallace, tayshaun prince, and u forgot CHAUNCEY BILLUPS
Do you really need to have four big men? I would only have Dwight as a starter and then replace KG with Wade. Then you could just switch centers every few minutes or more. Even if you did that, you would still have 3 potential centers benched.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff