Welcome to Gaia! ::

heres a forum for airsofters to discus the sport and tons of stuff about it, like favorite dealer, gun, loadout, mision type, and anything else you want to say about airsofting.

my primary weapon is a spring M14. my secondary is a UHC !(!! pistol with double clips. and my last stand weapon is my AKM 74. i am the scout/assassin of my airsoft squad. my fav gun is the UHC 1911 pistol. do feel free to reply
My load out:custom gas m4 with a holographic sight and laser with grip and the clip holds about 600 pellets.Pistol biggrin ual g18s with extended clips on both fully automatic or single shot u can switch clip holds 300 each
Outfit:Usually wear desert ghille suit with mask and vest that holds clips i also usually have my sniper with me green gas 50cal.
Comment if u have anything close to mine
The_broken_hearted_emo
My load out:custom gas m4 with a holographic sight and laser with grip and the clip holds about 600 pellets.Pistol biggrin ual g18s with extended clips on both fully automatic or single shot u can switch clip holds 300 each
Outfit:Usually wear desert ghille suit with mask and vest that holds clips i also usually have my sniper with me green gas 50cal.

Nobody makes a gas M4 magazine that holds 600 rounds. Nobody makes a glock 18 magazine that holds 300 rounds. Only one company makes a Gas .50, and those are rare, extremely expensive, and are only used as collectors items because they're useless in an actual skirmish. Go back to cawl uf doodie.
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo

Nobody makes a gas M4 magazine that holds 600 rounds. Nobody makes a glock 18 magazine that holds 300 rounds. Only one company makes a Gas .50, and those are rare, extremely expensive, and are only used as collectors items because they're useless in an actual skirmish. Go back to cawl uf doodie.
I made the clips my self and gas 50. are excpensive i dont play anymore there in my room in a case
The_broken_hearted_emo
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo

I made the clips my self and gas 50. are excpensive i dont play anymore there in my room in a case

No you didn't. There is no possible way to fit that many bb's inside of an M4 magazine and still have room for the gas reservoir, fill valve, release valve, and feed lip. Same goes for the glock magazines. And even if you could make magazines like that, how would you compress enough gas to shoot 600 rounds in a single magazine? And if you could do that, how would it hold up to sustained fire? If you fired more than a few dozen rounds you'd freeze and break the internals of your gun.
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo

No you didn't. There is no possible way to fit that many bb's inside of an M4 magazine and still have room for the gas reservoir, fill valve, release valve, and feed lip. Same goes for the glock magazines. And even if you could make magazines like that, how would you compress enough gas to shoot 600 rounds in a single magazine? And if you could do that, how would it hold up to sustained fire? If you fired more than a few dozen rounds you'd freeze and break the internals of your gun.
How do you know what i can do and what i cant do?Its called taking it apart and refitting everything and making a new body and welding metal and putting a spring into the mag it simple
The_broken_hearted_emo
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo

How do you know what i can do and what i cant do?Its called taking it apart and refitting everything and making a new body and welding metal and putting a spring into the mag it simple

Okay then, genius. Let's start with the brand name of your rifle and glocks? Or how about the brand name of your "50." There is only one company that makes any sort of .50 style rifle that is gas operated, and it's unlikely to come up on google. Then you can tell me the brand name of the internal parts you put in your gun that could stand up to that sort of abuse.
Hell like i know it didnt stand up to the abuse it broke after about 2 weeks shattered i just got the parts of the m4 and the 50. is in a box getting ready to ship to australia and the glocks are old
The_broken_hearted_emo
Hell like i know it didnt stand up to the abuse it broke after about 2 weeks shattered i just got the parts of the m4 and the 50. is in a box getting ready to ship to australia and the glocks are old

Airsoft is illegal in Australia. Stop lying.
Who said it worked? and i did say australia im sending it somewere near australia dont know the name forgot it but i dont really care what u say i know its real
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo

Okay then, genius. Let's start with the brand name of your rifle and glocks? Or how about the brand name of your "50." There is only one company that makes any sort of .50 style rifle that is gas operated, and it's unlikely to come up on google. Then you can tell me the brand name of the internal parts you put in your gun that could stand up to that sort of abuse.

i just want to say that it is possible to create ur own mags and everything by melting the metal and remelting it into a bigger form so that you have more space, then there are gas m4s with that many round available but last i checked they cost 1,400 which isn't worth it. and third the brand doesn't matter, the dealer does cause then that narrows ur search way down. and last of all, lets try to keep the arguements at a minimum, we can argue, but lets not get too into the arguement k? so that we don't have swearing or anything.
The Living Dead Guy
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo

i just want to say that it is possible to create ur own mags and everything by melting the metal and remelting it into a bigger form so that you have more space, then there are gas m4s with that many round available but last i checked they cost 1,400 which isn't worth it. and third the brand doesn't matter, the dealer does cause then that narrows ur search way down. and last of all, lets try to keep the arguements at a minimum, we can argue, but lets not get too into the arguement k? so that we don't have swearing or anything.

The brand does matter. Some can't be modified at all because there are no after market parts available. Some can be modified but you need to know what parts will work together and what won't. And although it is true you could make your own magazines, it would be extremely difficult. Because not only to you have to extend the magazine, you have to create an air tight seal, make sure the bb's feed correctly and at the proper rate.
OctaviousX
The Living Dead Guy
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo

The brand does matter. Some can't be modified at all because there are no after market parts available. Some can be modified but you need to know what parts will work together and what won't. And although it is true you could make your own magazines, it would be extremely difficult. Because not only to you have to extend the magazine, you have to create an air tight seal, make sure the bb's feed correctly and at the proper rate.

i'm not saying it isn't gonna be difficult, it is, i'm saying its possible. and brand doesn't matter because for example, my AK mag is made exactly the same by multiple airsoft companies so brand woudn't matter.
The Living Dead Guy
OctaviousX
The Living Dead Guy
OctaviousX
The_broken_hearted_emo

i'm not saying it isn't gonna be difficult, it is, i'm saying its possible. and brand doesn't matter because for example, my AK mag is made exactly the same by multiple airsoft companies so brand woudn't matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your AK is an AEG isn't it? Most companies that are making GBBRs use their own proprietary magazines. And in some cases, take WE for example, the company has changed the design of their magazine over time, so the M4 mag of yesteryear won't work on the latest model. I'm not saying it's entirely impossible to do, but it's highly improbable. And even if you've managed to do such a complex thing, it would be impractical and almost completely useless. Taking all of this into account, the person here was clearly being untruthful.

4,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
what ever quit bitching yah he may have lied is just best to shut ur mouth and give up becase it wont change

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff