Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I really need to catch up. I'm only about halfway, I think? Episode 18 was the last one I listened to.
But the Garrison Keillor/News From Lake Wobegon vibe from it makes me sleepy. crying

Dangerous Fairy

I follow them on twitter and some of the things they say is hilarious

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I just listened to The Debate last night...and Kevin just got from creepy and insidious to NOPE NOPE NOPE in my mind. Seriously.

BTW, ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD.

Irregular Trash

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Azana Brown
I just listened to The Debate last night...and Kevin just got from creepy and insidious to NOPE NOPE NOPE in my mind. Seriously.

BTW, ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD.

___________User Image___________
ѕσ, ι'м ωяιтιиg тнє fυтυяє; ι'м ℓєανιиg α кєу нєяє...

Oh god yes and it was so especially creepy because the audience went from laughing and going 'oh hey Kevin!!!!' to absolutely dead quiet you could actually feel their collective moment of "what the fu-- oh god no"

And also, was I the only one who felt a crippling sense of shame at the end of Parade Day? And not just because I'm invested in the story but wow because that was something I think we're all guilty of, wanting someone else to do the dirty work of changing the world...?

ѕσмєтнιиg ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ вє мιѕѕιиg, уσυ ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ fєєℓ ємρтιєя...
________ ѕσмєтнιиg ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ вє мιѕѕιиg, уσυ ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ fєєℓ ємρтιєя... ________
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces