Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Oh my.. o.o I've got so many things on my wishlist I am not sure which to start questing for first .. I'd really like to bog the marketplace inflation though D:

Questing is the worst. Dx
I only have 4 items on my wishlist at the moment. The three Marionettes, and a Blood Bat~
But I don''t want those nearly as much as I used to.
For me though, it was also really risky to buy my kitty, because she'll probably go down, being an alchemy item. >o<
Hence why I want to bog the marketplace

xD
Marketplace drives me mad. I generally only buy on the exchange, unless I'm feeling very impatient. o:
I buy and sell in the marketplace. I have to do something, my thread isn't really busy at all anymore

Awwe :c Well that totally sucks.
I've never made a really popular thread. xD Honestly I'm not that creative... e u e

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Oh my.. o.o I've got so many things on my wishlist I am not sure which to start questing for first .. I'd really like to bog the marketplace inflation though D:

Questing is the worst. Dx
I only have 4 items on my wishlist at the moment. The three Marionettes, and a Blood Bat~
But I don''t want those nearly as much as I used to.
For me though, it was also really risky to buy my kitty, because she'll probably go down, being an alchemy item. >o<

xD
Marketplace drives me mad. I generally only buy on the exchange, unless I'm feeling very impatient. o:
I buy and sell in the marketplace. I have to do something, my thread isn't really busy at all anymore

I've never made a really popular thread. xD Honestly I'm not that creative... e u e
We have a Jareth that drops in occationally

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

xD

Omg really? That is so cool >w<

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

xD

Yes, it is quite fun though I do wish he'd drop in more

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

I wish I had a Jareth who dropped by my threads... emotion_kirakira
But I guess it makes sense for him to stop by this thread since its a Labyrinth thread. x3

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

But I guess it makes sense for him to stop by this thread since its a Labyrinth thread. x3
Haha yeah.. Ok .. What is your take on Jareth? I mean .. what do you think of him?

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

Haha yeah.. Ok .. What is your take on Jareth? I mean .. what do you think of him?

I think he is stunning, and terrifying (in the best of ways)~<3
But I guess I'm biased since I love the extreme hair, and the clothes, and some music by David Bowie. xD

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

But I guess I'm biased since I love the extreme hair, and the clothes, and some music by David Bowie. xD
I know he's the 'villian' in the movie but I always feel bad for him and think that he only ever did what Sarah wished for him to

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

I know he's the 'villian' in the movie but I always feel bad for him and think that he only ever did what Sarah wished for him to

I kind of agree- except for the "being scary" part... Though I guess she did sort of expect him to be frightening~ I know I would expect the captor of my baby brother to be frightening~ xD

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

I kind of agree- except for the "being scary" part... Though I guess she did sort of expect him to be frightening~ I know I would expect the captor of my baby brother to be frightening~ xD
I think many many things about Jareth but scary isn't one of them

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

Well at the end of the movie, he makes the comment about how she wanted him to be frightening and he was. That's where i got that from. x3

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

Well at the end of the movie, he makes the comment about how she wanted him to be frightening and he was. That's where i got that from. x3
I think she was scared of him because he was smexy ;D hehehe

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

I know right? If he wanted ME to be scared... then gosh darnit I would be SCARED! xD

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

I know right? If he wanted ME to be scared... then gosh darnit I would be SCARED! xD
Hahaha .. then you could totally be all " Jareth .. why are you so mean? I'm scared,HOLD ME!!"

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise
Butter Swirl
Cyra Hafise

Hahaha .. then you could totally be all " Jareth .. why are you so mean? I'm scared,HOLD ME!!"

Yes! Totally that! @ u@
Hes just so...pretty!!! I mean... god the SPARKLES!!! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas