Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Saxgrrrl
Cyra Hafise
Saxgrrrl
Cyra Hafise
Saxgrrrl

*beams* That's good. I just started weirding out my...extreme Labyrinth fangirl friend by my suddenly huge obsession.

So how are you?
Did it take very long for you to become a fan? I am well thank you, and yourself?

hahah, actually, I loved it when I first saw it, years ago. It's just over the last couple of weeks when I've found fanfics and art and comics about it. I just went from "I love that movie," to "I LOVE LABYRINTH!!! heart heart heart heart *gratuitous amount of sparkles and newfound love of peach yogurt*" That's saying something when I don't get obsessed with very many things.

And I'm pretty good. biggrin Although...still miffed I can't wish myself away.
Aren't we all upset about not being able to wish ourselves or someone away? Hehe I know, I have a thoing for peaches now myself.. normal peaches and peach scented bodywash whee Have you seen Girls Next Door on Deviant Art?

What I'm currently on extreme fangirl mode about? YES!!!!! Although, I like AsheRhyder's Roommates better. But still, both are awwwwesommmme! That's what my fangirl friend was weirded out about. I was *squeeing*
That is interesting because I do like both comics but I like Pika's Girls Next Door better.
*wanders in with a exhasted look on his face before sitting on his throne*

Perfect Shapeshifter

i do believe my life has gotten abit dull. i cant wait till Thanksgiving, yummy turkey, homemade stuffing, creamy mashed potatoes.....hmmmm

Perfect Shapeshifter

-TheKingJareth-

my lord is everything ok? *offers up a cup of tea*

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
-TheKingJareth-
Jareth, welcome back sire! Are you alright? I would have been here sooner had one of the goblins in this place had told me you'd arived.
Tired. Extremly tired, girls. *accepts tea and drinks greatfully* Late night studies have paided off though.

Perfect Shapeshifter

-TheKingJareth-
Tired. Extremly tired, girls. *accepts tea and drinks greatfully* Late night studies have paided off though.

i am glad to hear it has but you should get some rest. its not good for you to be so tired like this my lord
Thank you for your concern but there is no need. In fact, the Thanksgiving Holiday break is coming up soon so the host and I should be getting rest. Might been around more often.

But I'm hear for a favor. I would like your girls and who ever else wants to try...to tektek me a winter outfit. You see, I'm tired of these clothes and need something to match the season.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
*Steps out of the shadows and makes a bow.* My ladies, excuse my absense, my attention and presence were required elsewhere. But I have been around here as well, just for brief moments. (RL got a bit more hectic, and that caused me to lurk rather then post. Stuff has settled down now thankfully.)
Oh hello Queen, that is no problem of course we all have those moments. I hope everything is well with you.
Everything's okay, just a bit busy with jewelry comissions that have to be done before december.
Oh wow, I'm glad you've found others for your business. You look lovely as always by the way
It stays a bit within familiar persons though. My bofriends mother adores my stuff. And the current comission is for his grandfather who lives in a sort of nursing home, he asked me to make necklaces for the women who work there.

Thank you, you look great as well dear.
That's good though, you know your familiar persons will brag about you. I know I do. I always get complements on the earrings and pin you made me.
I know, I myself am smitten with my latest set, no pictures of it here but I uploaded it on deviantart New Set!. I love the combination of those pink pearls and the copper wire. I had made more but I haven't had time to upload it to deviant yet. And I'm still busy trying to figure my websitebuilder out. I've found a free hosting site which doesn't dump adds on your site and lets you build and host your own site on their servers. So I'm trying to make myself a site where I can both sell and showcase my pieces on. I mean some things I just am that proud off/happy with that I don't want to part with. They get a permanent spot in my private collection, other things I might keep for myself for a while but end up in the for sale corner at a certain point. Last time I was at my boyfriend's mother place I had four necklaces with me one that I had just finished that day, all four got instantly sold. I also was wearing my 2 meter long scarf that I had crochet she liked that one too, so I am in the process of crocheting a scarf for her.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
-TheKingJareth-
I hope everything is alright

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
-TheKingJareth-
Thank you for your concern but there is no need. In fact, the Thanksgiving Holiday break is coming up soon so the host and I should be getting rest. Might been around more often.

But I'm hear for a favor. I would like your girls and who ever else wants to try...to tektek me a winter outfit. You see, I'm tired of these clothes and need something to match the season.
Oh of course. I'd be happy to help, it is getting colder now

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Cyra Hafise
Queen of Riddles
Everything's okay, just a bit busy with jewelry comissions that have to be done before december.
Oh wow, I'm glad you've found others for your business. You look lovely as always by the way
It stays a bit within familiar persons though. My bofriends mother adores my stuff. And the current comission is for his grandfather who lives in a sort of nursing home, he asked me to make necklaces for the women who work there.

Thank you, you look great as well dear.
That's good though, you know your familiar persons will brag about you. I know I do. I always get complements on the earrings and pin you made me.
I know, I myself am smitten with my latest set, no pictures of it here but I uploaded it on deviantart New Set!. I love the combination of those pink pearls and the copper wire. I had made more but I haven't had time to upload it to deviant yet. And I'm still busy trying to figure my websitebuilder out. I've found a free hosting site which doesn't dump adds on your site and lets you build and host your own site on their servers. So I'm trying to make myself a site where I can both sell and showcase my pieces on. I mean some things I just am that proud off/happy with that I don't want to part with. They get a permanent spot in my private collection, other things I might keep for myself for a while but end up in the for sale corner at a certain point. Last time I was at my boyfriend's mother place I had four necklaces with me one that I had just finished that day, all four got instantly sold. I also was wearing my 2 meter long scarf that I had crochet she liked that one too, so I am in the process of crocheting a scarf for her.
Oh wow .. congrats! That would make me so excited that people liked my stuff. I always update my knitting on DA but I find it hard to explain it and two, that no one looks at it :p

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
It sure has been a while since I ave been here

Perfect Shapeshifter

Everthing is already. The fact the host has striaght A's including in the subject of Pre-Calculus is comforting to know they are on the path to success. Pre-Calculus is a college course subject. Again, hard work pays off in the end.

I really like that tektek of me. Now if I can only get some gold to get this. Anyway, you an excellent job.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff