Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently writing another Labyrinth Fanfic. Would you like to read it when I'm done?

Yes! 0.36538461538462 36.5% [ 19 ]
Wait.. Another? 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
You write Fanfics? 0.25 25.0% [ 13 ]
Jareth finally wins Sarah over!! 0.13461538461538 13.5% [ 7 ]
What's the other story called? (post in thread) 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 388 389 390 > >> >>> »|

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zombie Bowie
ifroggy85
Zombie Bowie
ifroggy85
ifroggy85
Zombie Bowie
-sleeps-
u is back i got lonely
r u trying to get me to let u eat my brains by not talking to me
i are leaving
noo i like haveing you to talk to u act all cute and funny
But! had to go... I had,... hands to kiss and babies to shake! its a job that was most trust worthy of me.
okay but only because it was important

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Zombie Bowie
Cyra Hafise
Zombie Bowie
Cyra Hafise
Zombie Bowie
Cyra Hafise
And what you think I carry weapons around just for show?
umm.. yes? stare
umm how about no stare
- shifts eyes all around and notices theres nobody in the around the thrown room, Starts barking out in song and dance " Dance magic dance sing magic song" while kicking goblins for special effects-
You are singing it wrong it's "Dance Magic" and don't kick the goblins .. specially if they haven't done anything

Psh... I'm him from an alternate universe, I think I know the lyrics to my own songs.. an umm... the goblins did so something that one... umm picked his nose an that one at what came out of his nose... an stuffs..
umm obviously you really don't and if stuff coming out of someone was an offence or crime you'd be in trouble yourself

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Lordpetticoat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sS1gwc7lk

this is the interview from good morning america from earlier today.

anyone not familiar with her can refer to her first video in which she badmouths the entire world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOmYq3lh_E&feature=player_embedded

and after she recieved thousands of complaints and hatemail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPxEpwPHyJ8&feature=player_embedded ^^^^^
STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD scream
ifroggy85
Zombie Bowie
ifroggy85
Zombie Bowie
ifroggy85
i are leaving
But! had to go... I had,... hands to kiss and babies to shake! its a job that was most trust worthy of me.
I was very important.

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Let's steal away and chase our dreams...

I encourage posting but please don't spam my thread .. This thread is for people who love and enjoy Labyrinth and David Bowie.

...And hope they never find us

5,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Labyrinth is the best thing that ever happened. surprised

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Marlnessa
Labyrinth is the best thing that ever happened. surprised
I have to agree with you and I just can't see how it wasn't loved when if first came out
Jareth- "All I ask for is simple. Love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave"

Haha it's an old movie but the goblin king is effing FINE! I would pause the movie and just stare. He's hot. No, he's s3xy! Haha But yes... SPARKLY!

9,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
jj jazzy fay
Jareth- "All I ask for is simple. Love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave"

Haha it's an old movie but the goblin king is effing FINE! I would pause the movie and just stare. He's hot. No, he's s3xy! Haha But yes... SPARKLY!
Haha I know right?.. The only man who can rock glitter and still look manly

4,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zombie Bowie
ifroggy85
Zombie Bowie
ifroggy85
Zombie Bowie
ifroggy85
i are leaving
I was very important.
okay i got to help animals this week
Cyra Hafise
jj jazzy fay

YES! Other guys look girly or sappy or wussy or... just bad! But him... *drools* damn his spells when he adds glitter and still looks manly/s3xy !
tyhis is the best movie ever made my little bro's name is jareth everyone who barely know him calls him jarred grrrr.... evil
david bowie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes i love him soo much heart heart heart heart heart heart
jj jazzy fay
Cyra Hafise
jj jazzy fay

YES! Other guys look girly or sappy or wussy or... just bad! But him... *drools* damn his spells when he adds glitter and still looks manly/s3xy !

king jareth is david bowie and is hot *drool* heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff