guys gUYS
guys
did any of you read that tom hiddleston/benedict cumberbatch fanfic
jfc
i couldn't even get through it, i was laughing way too hard
um
wat

warning: this link contains hiddlebatch

Woah, woah, woah...woah... Tom Hiddleston making out with Loki, his -character-? Doubleyewteeeff...

*reads more*

Oh my god... gonk I HATE the thought of Ben in a threesome. And with Loki and the guy who plays Loki?! WTF?!

cackles

Scamp

Hey, my husband's a menfolk!
...But also has never deigned so show his face in here so I see what you're saying. :c
Also I could have sworn we had at least one guy! Wh-what about Arizona Ranger..?
I'm engaged to another woman, does that make me count as men-folk?

Scamp

You're not sure what the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath is, or you're not sure what the difference between Sherlock and a child is?
Both are very good questions.

Moneneko, congratulations on the engagement! : D
Congratulations on being able to GET engaged a;sldfj /bitter

Dangerous Loiterer

I think it's obvious why we're all women in here. xD

Psychopaths and sociopaths are basically the same thing, and I believe it's possible to be both.

Sociopaths use others to their advantage and know little of others' emotions; they're impulsive
    and care little about consequences and implications to others. 'If I make them do that, they'll be
    upset? I don't care. Do it for me. I want it now.'

Psychopaths feel no remorse for anything they do, but aren't that impulsive. If they don't like a
    person, they may try to 'get rid of them' because they're holding them back. Some may see it
    as either perfectly acceptable for them to do this, or see it as a form of 'self-defence'. They'll
    spend ages figuring out how to do something, and see nothing wrong with what they have done
    when they've done it. Take the Yorkshire Ripper, for example: he murdered lots of people, but
    claimed it was 'self-defence' because they were all prostitutes and weren't human to him. Other
    psychopaths who have murdered sometimes find humour and pride in killing another and carrying
    out what they had planned.

The difference is whether they knowingly carry out those actions in advance: as I said, sociopaths
    just do what they want when they want because it's what they want; psychopaths are the people
    who plan their crimes and wait for the right time. When Anderson refers to Sherlock as the latter,
    he's saying that he's planning for everything to go wrong and he's building up to his overall aim.

Lonely Lunatic

I am constantly finding conflicting articles about sociopaths vs. psychopaths. =/

Anxious Shapeshifter

Ranger is a menfolk, yes. :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas