Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone else have a crush on James?
It took me a minute to realize what Eric took off that guy.
Yay Pam gets revenge on the creep!
Also, that funeral was long as hell.
They obviously didn't have anything else for those characters to do, so they made them stuck at a funeral the whole episode.
I'm so glad Alcide quit being a giant a**.

Dapper Vampire

Do you have high or low expectations for the season finale?

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645

I think that there's one more next week and that's the season finale, so you know they have to make a lot more drama before then. It's called "Save the Population" so my guess is
there's about to be a LOT more vampires that can stand the daylight

Ohhh good! Because I was NOT about to be okay with no explanation
about Eric just blasting off into space. And I wonder if the vampires withstanding the light is temporary or not. Bill has been able to do it for quite a while now.
Yeah well Eric is
listed in the cast for the next episode on IMDB (not sure if that's really a spoiler lol) but my guess is that he's coming back, and he and Bill are going to have it out...
Actually I almost thought that Bill might not survive this episode, and DAMN that would have been an interesting twist. Though now that he's done Lillith's bidding, I wonder if he'll go back to not being such a d**k (XD like the one Eric ripped off...)

ROFL Yeah that power really went to his head.
I'm more worried about whats gonna happen with Warlow and Sookie though....
um that graveyard sex scene where she bit him was kinda creepy

The one with Warlow? That was weird. Sookie is not a vampire!!! Like the scene in the last epi where she was trying to bite herself for Warlow. Her teeth aren't that sharp and it would've been more painful. I think the writers/directors screwed up that part.
Yes!! That was so gross when she was trying to chew through her arm and Bill basically got a fang-boner (it was the trying to chew her own skin that grossed me out, not the fang lol)

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
Mana Sama 13
I have to say that I've really enjoyed this season so far. I don't really know what direction the ending is going to take, but I've got high hopes biggrin

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mana Sama 13

Low. There doesn't seem to be much else to do!

Dapper Vampire

Who is excited for tonight's season finale of True Blood?

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
Welp... Alexander Skardsgard is NOT circumcised xd but I guess the fact that that was what I took away from tonight doesn't speak too well for the episode...

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HAHHAHAHA I laughed too hard when
Adilyn was trying to use her light and Bill said the light usually comes out during fear and Jason's girlfriend/owner yelled at Adilyn and her light came out!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645
Welp... Alexander Skardsgard is NOT circumcised xd but I guess the fact that that was what I took away from tonight doesn't speak too well for the episode...

Wait what? It looked like he was.... I replayed it a few times lol
xd I did too, but I couldn't tell so I found where someone had posted a close up online (cause I'm a creeper like that)
erm I feel like I probably shouldn't link to it, but the Buzzfeed article has it censored with a link to the uncensored image

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Eviesee645
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645

xd I did too, but I couldn't tell so I found where someone had posted a close up online (cause I'm a creeper like that)
erm I feel like I probably shouldn't link to it, but the Buzzfeed article has it censored with a link to the uncensored image

Ohhhh. haha I see what you mean.

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645

Yeahhh
I gotta say overall the episode was kinda meh
I was really hoping for a Bill-Eric confrontation, and I get why killing Warlow made them no longer able to go out in the sun, but I feel like there was a lot of potential for the vampires who could go out in the sun, and then they were just gone. I kind of hope that this means that they're going to find another Faepire though because that would be interesting. Also Brooding Bill was a little lame...
The appearance of the AIDS Hep-V infected vampires at the end was interesting too though. Like the show may be shifting from vampire-human struggles to vampire-vampire issues.
Here are my predictions for next season:
1: Bill isn't dead. They showed his peen, they're not going to censor his death! This is HBO for crying out loud!! I'm guessing Pam got to him in time (neither of them were in the end scene)
2: Tara's mom is a Hep-V carrier. Yeah she had time to change, but I really doubt she did.
3: There is going to be more Vampire Volleyball/suntime. That ended way too quickly to be completely over.
4: More boobies! I mean... it's HBO... they have a quota to meet.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Eviesee645
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645

Yeahhh
I was really hoping for a Bill-Eric confrontation, and I get why killing Warlow made them no longer able to go out in the sun, but I feel like there was a lot of potential for the vampires who could go out in the sun, and then they were just gone. I kind of hope that this means that they're going to find another Faepire though because that would be interesting. Also Brooding Bill was a little lame...
The appearance of the AIDS Hep-V infected vampires at the end was interesting too though. Like the show may be shifting from vampire-human struggles to vampire-vampire issues.
1: Bill isn't dead. They showed his peen, they're not going to censor his death! This is HBO for crying out loud!! I'm guessing Pam got to him in time (neither of them were in the end scene)
2: Tara's mom is a Hep-V carrier. Yeah she had time to change, but I really doubt she did.
3: There is going to be more Vampire Volleyball/suntime. That ended way too quickly to be completely over.

That stinks, I was beginning to like Warlow but Sookie was wrong to try and change the deal at the last moment. I still don't understand where Sookie's grandfather appeared from. He just reached out the mist lol where was he earlier???
I really like Jason's owner and how she scared Adilyn!
Anyway I think we've seen quite a few Bill-Eric confrontations already haha
1. I think you meant Eric. I think pam will somehow save him though. I hope so at least. He WAS pretty covered in flames though...
2. I think Tara's mother is carrying Hep V but I don't wanna believe it. I was pissed when they almost killed Tara off the first time when she risked her life for Sucky. Oops I mean Sookie.
3. I liked seeing everyone outside playing! (with their clothes on of course). They looked almost human! lol
4. Too many boobs. I don't wanna see boobs! Or nudity. (But the Eric scene was nice before he damn near exploded)

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645
Misty Moonsilver
Eviesee645

Yeahhh

That stinks, I was beginning to like Warlow but Sookie was wrong to try and change the deal at the last moment. I still don't understand where Sookie's grandfather appeared from. He just reached out the mist lol where was he earlier???
I really like Jason's owner and how she scared Adilyn!
Anyway I think we've seen quite a few Bill-Eric confrontations already haha
1. I think you meant Eric. I think pam will somehow save him though. I hope so at least. He WAS pretty covered in flames though...
2. I think Tara's mother is carrying Hep V but I don't wanna believe it. I was pissed when they almost killed Tara off the first time when she risked her life for Sucky. Oops I mean Sookie.
3. I liked seeing everyone outside playing! (with their clothes on of course). They looked almost human! lol
4. Too many boobs. I don't wanna see boobs! Or nudity. (But the Eric scene was nice before he damn near exploded)

xd yeah I always mix up Eric and Bill (just the names not the actual characters)
I like Jason's s owner too!
haha and yeah clothes are good, but I can kinda understand wanting to be naked in the sun if I hadn't been out in it for 800 years! The colorful clothes were pretty sweet too!

Profitable Tycoon

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
When she gunna let Jason hit it tho? I bet he's going to have to marry her before she lets him.
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces