Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you disappointed that the Supernatural pilot based in Chicago wasn't picked up by the network?

Yes! 0.34 34.0% [ 34 ]
Not really. 0.41 41.0% [ 41 ]
That was a pilot? 0.25 25.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Woohoo, we're back, baby!

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

Glitter Cupcakez
ahhhhh just ahhhhh heart heart heart
tonights episode!

First off all i'm going to say is
I ******** LOVE CROWLEY God Damn it Mark Sheppard you brilliant man you heart
second
CASSSIEEEE AND MY DESTIEL LOVING HEART heart
serious conversations and comforting moments
and that look! that look on Cas's face at the end. crying
Third
DEANNNNN ah my poor baby, he's in so much emotional pain it just broke my heart and God he made me cry a ton. crying
fourth
GADREEL I HATE YOU YOU ASSHAT, STOP BEING A d**k
but Penikett is back and that is beyond awesome,
fifth
ABADDONNNNNN
I'm sorry I love her and her badassness but Crowley needs to win this campaign
sixth
Sam kicking Gad's a** in his dream world
and CAS' PIMP CAR!

Lol yeah, you pretty much said it. Best ******** episode of the season.
I mean, Jesus Christ. You can really see how much Crowley's changed. It's nuts to think he's always been the most trustworthy character on the show (which is ******** up), but now I actually think he has a little more good in him. I mean....he said he wouldn't risk his life to save Sam, and yet he sucker punches the angel and stays until AFTER Gadreel leaves to make sure Sam's alright? Wut?! eek OMG SO MUCH of this episode was amazing. So freaking cool how they had that wrestling match, and watching Crowley possess Sam, and then both of them leaving possessing him...HOLY s**t! Coolest effects/shots ever, and I literally flipped a s**t when Cas took away Sam's anti-possession tattoo. Like...AHHHHHH!!!!

I know....Dean, ugh. Broke my heart watching him suffer so much. But Cas was really there for him, and it was SO nice to see again. You could tell Cas was the only thing holding Dean together during the entire episode, and then OH MY GOD Cas almost loses it in his sexy angel badass way, and Dean immediately reels him back. ******** my heart exploded with glee and feels.

Gadreel is the worst, but Metatron is way worser....yes I said worser. He destroyed the prophet line and stole back the tablets!!! THAT EVIL SOB. I HONESTLY WANT LUCIFER AND MICHAEL TO COME BACK JUST SO THERE'S SOMEONE MORE POWERFUL THAN HIM SO HE CAN DIE. But then The End would happen, and I can't handle that crying

Crowley's totally gonna win the campaign. I'm gonna vote for him 4laugh I love Abbadon, but no one has Crowley's swag talk2hand Their conversation was hilarious btw.

Hah, the pimp car heart That was really funny.
ScorpionsApprentice
Glitter Cupcakez
ahhhhh just ahhhhh heart heart heart
tonights episode!

First off all i'm going to say is
I ******** LOVE CROWLEY God Damn it Mark Sheppard you brilliant man you heart
second
CASSSIEEEE AND MY DESTIEL LOVING HEART heart
serious conversations and comforting moments
and that look! that look on Cas's face at the end. crying
Third
DEANNNNN ah my poor baby, he's in so much emotional pain it just broke my heart and God he made me cry a ton. crying
fourth
GADREEL I HATE YOU YOU ASSHAT, STOP BEING A d**k
but Penikett is back and that is beyond awesome,
fifth
ABADDONNNNNN
I'm sorry I love her and her badassness but Crowley needs to win this campaign
sixth
Sam kicking Gad's a** in his dream world
and CAS' PIMP CAR!

Lol yeah, you pretty much said it. Best ******** episode of the season.
I mean, Jesus Christ. You can really see how much Crowley's changed. It's nuts to think he's always been the most trustworthy character on the show (which is ******** up), but now I actually think he has a little more good in him. I mean....he said he wouldn't risk his life to save Sam, and yet he sucker punches the angel and stays until AFTER Gadreel leaves to make sure Sam's alright? Wut?! eek OMG SO MUCH of this episode was amazing. So freaking cool how they had that wrestling match, and watching Crowley possess Sam, and then both of them leaving possessing him...HOLY s**t! Coolest effects/shots ever, and I literally flipped a s**t when Cas took away Sam's anti-possession tattoo. Like...AHHHHHH!!!!

I know....Dean, ugh. Broke my heart watching him suffer so much. But Cas was really there for him, and it was SO nice to see again. You could tell Cas was the only thing holding Dean together during the entire episode, and then OH MY GOD Cas almost loses it in his sexy angel badass way, and Dean immediately reels him back. ******** my heart exploded with glee and feels.

Gadreel is the worst, but Metatron is way worser....yes I said worser. He destroyed the prophet line and stole back the tablets!!! THAT EVIL SOB. I HONESTLY WANT LUCIFER AND MICHAEL TO COME BACK JUST SO THERE'S SOMEONE MORE POWERFUL THAN HIM SO HE CAN DIE. But then The End would happen, and I can't handle that crying

Crowley's totally gonna win the campaign. I'm gonna vote for him 4laugh I love Abbadon, but no one has Crowley's swag talk2hand Their conversation was hilarious btw.

Hah, the pimp car heart That was really funny.

there was so much symbolic stuff going on in that episode,
Mark had stated in an interview that we would be seeing a new side to Crowley and i'm loving it.
we're seeing a side of him that I think generally cares and that the trials did effect him.
When they told him that Kevin had died you could see that he actually felt bad even tho he didnt dwell on it. And sticking around in sam's dream world telling him that he needs to take control yeah that was a big moment there.

Cas taking away Sam's tattoo, Dean having Cas do that that was big.
We where shown in that moment Dean would allow anything in order to get Gadreel out and save Sam.

I kept losing my s**t with Dean, That whole episode we could tell that he was getting to the end of his rope, knowing that he had to do whatever it took even if he had to even let Sam die (which was a last resort of course) The amount of emotional pain he was in my heart shattered. God Jensen is such a good actor.
The episode was chalk full of Destiel in the sense that it really showed us how much they need each other to keep each other grounded. They talked about feelings and serious topics which we all know Dean doesn't do often. Then when Cas almost looses his s**t (which yes it's sexy badass angel time holy hell it's hot lol) Dean is there to pull him back and to make sure he doesn't go to far, to make sure that Cas doesn't do something he regrets.
Cas' face when Dean leaves that broke my heart </3 that moment reviled so much.

I was actually a little angry at Sam, i knew that he would look at it as Dean lied to him again and not realize that Dean did what he had, Dean puts everything else behind Sam that Sam comes first no matter what they are facing. And Dean saying that he is poison, oh god that was just my heart, because once again we see Dean believing that he isn't worthy that he isn't good that he does more damage then good (we'll need Cas to enter and change his mind again)

Gadreel really just pisses me off, I understand that he doesn't want to be the joke of heaven that he isn't technically bad he just makes some shitty decisions and now following Metatron is just ugh. Someone needs to show him the light.
Metatron, now he's a bag full of dicks, he really is. He's an SOB thinking that he could even control and rule a new host is ridiculous. And that fact that he is manipulative and in a sense cons other angels into doing what they believe is good when it's jus whatever master plan he has is terrible. I'm pretty sure we're no going to get a deus ex machina in the form of an angel to come down and kick Metatron's a** but if we did, I wouldnt mind it being Gabriel <3

oh wow haha sorry for the paragraph
Watched supernatural last night after I've missed the last five episodes. Wtf?

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

ChevronButtons
Watched supernatural last night after I've missed the last five episodes. Wtf?

You should probably watch the last 5 episodes... it'll make more sense then lol Well, you can skip like 2 of them and be ok, but yeah.

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Omg last night's episode!!! IT WAS CRAZY!! Ahhh!!! lol XD

Noob

Wow I'm not even up to date with the episodes I'm just going to wait until season 9 comes to Netflix.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
thelusa
Wow I'm not even up to date with the episodes I'm just going to wait until season 9 comes to Netflix.

Yeah, almost nine seasons can be pretty overwhelming if your'e not close to caught up! It took me awhile to be able to live watch it.

Eloquent Gawker

That last episode was the best in a long time. OH MAN THE FEELS. It took me up, down, and back and forth so many times. I shrieked with glee and held back tears within just a few minutes of each other.

MAN.

Lonely Saint

Savage Destiny
That last episode was the best in a long time. OH MAN THE FEELS. It took me up, down, and back and forth so many times. I shrieked with glee and held back tears within just a few minutes of each other.

MAN.

thisthisthisthisthis THIS emotion_kirakira

Advanced Husband

7,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yes youh ashdha
crying redface redface redface

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
What are your thoughts on the hate Jared is getting due to the comment he made on his Twitter about Justin Beiber?
Hi, I'm sorry for bothering to guys but I need someone to rp as castiel for my rp thread. If you or anyone would like to do it I would be so greatful for itn

Tipsy Explorer

I'M SO GLAD THIS THREAD EXISTS! KEEP IT ALIVE PEOPLE!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces