Narcissa 0.022805017103763 2.3% [ 20 ]
Hagrid 0.063854047890536 6.4% [ 56 ]
Albus 0.051311288483466 5.1% [ 45 ]
Dobby 0.091220068415051 9.1% [ 80 ]
Hermione 0.18814139110604 18.8% [ 165 ]
Total Votes:[ 877 ]

Friend

36. Who do you have a crush on?
Hadn't really thought of it. Probably one of the twins.

Friend

37. What would you call your familiar?
Luna or Peach

Friend

39. Who do you like the least in Harry Potter?
Cho Chang

Friend

40. Would you be a teacher at Hogwarts?

Ha!

Friend

41. Would you work for the Ministry of Magic?

Naw, not a desk type person.

Friend

42. Would you marry a non-magic folk?
Yah man. Peace between the two.

Shy Cat

8,665 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Yay, a quiz I can waste a couple of hours of my life on and no one will care cat_sweatdrop (I love these things, really.)

1. What house would you want to be in?
...Honestly, probably Gryffindor. Depending on just how hard Ravenclaw's riddles get, I may end up getting stuck outside, which would be embarrassing. A password is easier to remember. I like to relax and not worry about what the people around me are plotting, so Slytherin's out. And I'm too self-conscious for Hufflepuff--people making fun of me all the time would get to me.

2. What would you have as your familiar?
A cat. Anybody who wants to send a message to me can use their own bloody owl. xd

3. Would you be friends with Harry?
Maybe--depending on what House/year I'm in. I'd at least be friendly with him, though to be honest I don't think I'd want to be as close as Ron or Hermione. (I might be able to handle being as close as Neville or Luna, though...maybe.)

4. Would you be friends with Draco?
Probably not. Sure, he's one of my favorite characters, and I wouldn't go out of my way to be antagonistic to him without provocation, but let's face it: he's not a nice guy. If I ever even drew his attention in the first place, he'd probably hex me or call me names, especially if I was in another house. ...Then I'd retaliate, and things would escalate from there.

5. If you could be any character who would you be?
...Hermione or Luna. Personality-wise, I'm a cross between those two and Neville anyway (with a generous dash of Mrs. Figg thrown in), and they seem to come out of the war relatively unscathed (mentally scarred, of course, but no one came out of there without that). Plus I'm really, really curious about what Luna's mind looks like from the inside.

6. Do you like the Weasley Family?
Sure. I'm not a huge fan of Molly, but I like everyone else (even Percy).

7. Do you like the Malfoy Family?
-raises finger- Eh... -lowers it awkwardly- ...Kind of. Draco's one of my favorite characters, and Jason Isaacs makes for an excellent Lucius, and without Narcissa Harry would be dead, but...I like the fanon version better than the canon one.

8. Which Professor do you like the most?
Well, Snape's my favorite character, but I think you mean as a professor. ...Lupin. He knew his stuff and he was fair. Of professors who actually stay professors...McGonagall. I would be terrified of her IRL (strict people do that to me) but she's awesome.

9. Would you be afraid of Voldemort?
Hell yes. Who wouldn't be? ...But it wouldn't stop me from calling him Moldy Voldy or the Dork Lord behind his back.

10. Would you play quidditch?
Nope. Not a chance. A huge fear of falling isn't a good thing for a quidditch player to have.

11. Do you like the Black family?
No. I like some members of it (Tonks especially) but as a whole, no.

10. Harry or Draco?
In canon, I suppose they're about even. In fanon, probably Draco.

11. Narcissa or Molly?
Molly, I guess. She's my least favorite Weasley, but Narcissa's my least favorite Malfoy too.

12. Bellatrix or Sirius?
Sirius. He's an idiot, but better an idiot than a bat**** crazy murderer. (I do like Sirius, really. He's just not in my top ten.)

13. Would you be against or for Voldemort?
Against. Even if I agreed with his ideology (which I don't), his methods would automatically put me against him.

14. Would you be a pure blood or mud blood?
How am I supposed to know? cat_xd If I have to choose, I'll take the third choice and say half-blood.

15. Who is your favorite female character?
Hermione. She can get annoying--especially with S.P.E.W. and with the broomstick in third year--but her heart's in the right place. But I have a huge soft spot for Mrs. Figg, mostly because I want to be the cat lady when I get old.

16. Who is your favorite Male character?
Snape. There is no way I'd get along with him IRL--his brand of vitriol is too close to my mother's, and he's far too vindictive--but still. (I really don't know why he's my favorite--I just realized one day that he was, and that was several years ago.)

17. Did you read the books first, after or not at all?
First. I was given the first two books for my eighth birthday--CoS had just been released, but I hadn't heard of them at all. But I was instantly hooked. Then when OotP was released, I accidentally got spoiled on Sirius' death and sort of lost interest for a couple of years--by the time I finally got around to picking it back up, HBP had already been released. But I did get DH the first day it was out cat_3nodding

18. Do you like Harry?
Sort of. I like fanon Harry better than canon Harry. Canon Harry is a bit dim, to be honest--sure, he figures out these mysteries, but he always jumps to conclusions (some reasonable, some ridiculous or at least far-fetched) and then won't listen to reason, and that gets pretty irritating sometimes.

19. Dobby or Creature?
I assume you mean Kreacher. Anyway, Dobby. He's got tenure.

20. Favorite food from harry potter?
Probably Acid Pops or Blood Pops. I would actually probably love Acid Pops (if they didn't actually burn a hole in your tongue, or if it at least wasn't painful...if it was, I probably wouldn't like them after all xd ). And yes I like the taste of blood.

21. What do you think of hagrid?
I like him. He could do with a zipper for his mouth though cat_lol

22. Did you like James potter?
No. He's the kind of brat I used to pick fights with--ironically doing the same thing Lily did; I always defended the underdog, and almost always ended up being yelled at for it cat_sweatdrop He's worse than Draco--probably because his friends joined in and egged him on, instead of being meathead bodyguards like Crabbe and Goyle.

23. James or Snape?
Snape, of course.

24. Bellatrix or Madeye?
Do you mean Mad-Eye Mad-Eye or Crouch Jr. Mad-Eye? ...Because I think Mad-Eye wins either way (though in the latter case only because I like David Tennant). Bellatrix can be fun, but she can also be really, really creepy.

25. Fred+ George, Flora+Hestia or Padma+Pravati?
Fred+George. I don't like girly-girls and I don't even know who Flora+Hestia are. -looks up- Oh, so it's Flora+Hestia Carrow--I didn't even realize they existed. Fred+George still win.

26. Were you sad about Hedwig?
I cried. That was actually the only time I cried during that book, even though I felt even sadder later on--think it was mostly the shock of it.

27. Favorite baddy?
...Favorite non-redeemed to any extent baddy...Voldemort. Because even Lucius was at the very beginning of his redemption at the end.

28. Favorite Goody?
Snape.

29. Would you like to ride the Knight bus?
...Does it ever crash? If not, then it seems like an awesome ride. If so, then...no thanks.

30. Did you think Snape was good or bad?
Good. As made obvious in my answer to question 28 xd

31. Did you want Voldemort or Harry to win?
Harry. If Voldemort won then all the Muggles would be killed (well, at least a significant number until someone nuked Diagon Alley or something).

32. Did you like the movies just as much as the books?
...That's complicated. I didn't like the first two movies much, though it's been a long time since I saw them so they might be better than I remember (my biggest grief was the liberties they took with the plot, and I've come to terms with that). I loved the last four movies, and 3 & 4 were good too. But the books are the originals, and by the time I saw any of the movies I'd already worn my copies of the first three books to pieces, and GoF wasn't much better, so I had a very, very firm image in my head of what everything looked like and how everything happened, and it took years for me to get used to the way the movies did things. In the end, I guess I do like them about the same. ...But I do love Scabior. No idea where he came from, but he's awesome. (I think my initial reaction upon seeing him was something like WHAT THE HECK WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN. ...Actually it was more like, "Who let Tim Burton gatecrash?" but after that...)

33. Favorite book?
OotP. Not sure why, since Umbridge infuriates me.

34. Favorite movie?
OotP.

35. Favorite lesson?
...Not sure what you mean here. If you mean specific classes Harry attended, then I guess that one where they learned about the Boggart in third year.

36. Who do you have a crush on?
Eh...Draco, I guess. Depending on my mood and what I've been reading I can develop a crush on just about anyone. ...Within reason.

37. What would you call your familiar?
What, as in a name? I don't know--I almost never pick out a name before meeting a pet.

38. Would you be a death eater?
No cat_confused

39. Who do you like the least in Harry Potter?
Umbridge. The only time I ever enjoy seeing her in fanfics is when she's being utterly humiliated.

40. Would you be a teacher at Hogwarts?
I don't think so xd I don't like kids.

41. Would you work for the Ministry of Magic?
Probably not. I hate idiots, and the Ministry in general definitely qualifies.

42. Would you marry a non-magic folk?
If I fell in love with one, sure, why not. But I'd probably end up like Mrs. Figg with a dozen Kneazles.

43. Dumbledore or Voldemort?
...I'm on Harry's side, but I like Voldemort better than Dumbledore. I think I've been influenced by too many Manipulative-Dumbledore fanfics. I used to like him, too cat_gonk

44. The Basilisk or Aragog?
Uh...I guess the Basilisk. I love both spiders and snakes, but I have to admit that a spider that big would be pretty creepy.

45. Lunascope or Marauder's Map?
Marauder's Map, of course!

46. Would you go into the forbidden forest alone?
...Not more than a few steps.

47. Do you like Dragons?
They're one of my favorite mythical creatures, though I do kind of prefer them more...sentient.

48. Would you take defense against the dark arts or transfiguration?
Defense. I'd actually take both, but if I had to choose one, Defense is more likely to keep me alive.

49. Care of Magical Creatures or Transfiguration?
Again, both, but Care of Magical Creatures.

50. Care of Magical Creatures or Divination?
Care of Magical Creatures. Divination has always interested me, but Trelawney's useless and I'd suffocate on her incense. I'd probably just get a Divination For Dummies book and self-study.

Friend

43. Dumbledore or Voldemort?

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Friend

44. The Basalisk or Aragog?
The B.A.M. Basilisk

Friend

45. Lunascope or Marauder's Map?

"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good."

Friend

46. Would you go into the forbidden forest alone?

What kind of question....?

Friend

47. Do you like Dragons?

YASSS

Friend

48. Would you take defense against the dark arts or transfiguration?

Transfiguration

Friend

49. Care of Magical Creatures or Transfiguration?

Care of Magical Creatures

Friend

50. Care of Magical Creatures or Divination?

Once again, Care of Magical Creatures

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces