This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 323 324 325 > >> >>> »|

Magical Girl

37,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Is anyone else really upset about the fact that Cas was trying really hard to say sorry to Dean, trying to buy things that he thought Dean would like -- like pie -- to make it up to him, but since he got interrupted by Metatron he didn't get to give it to Dean?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Saint

Sugar Reaper
DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT. My Little Pony creeps me outtttt.

No, Nono. Bronies creep me out. Like why are the all neck beards? What possesses a middled aged man to watch that show? I don't understand.

The first season was actually really good. Then I'd just had enough and lost interest. I think I'm doomed.

xx..Badwolf..xx

YES

Hardcore Kitten

20,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
xx..Badwolf..xx
Is anyone else really upset about the fact that Cas was trying really hard to say sorry to Dean, trying to buy things that he thought Dean would like -- like pie -- to make it up to him, but since he got interrupted by Metatron he didn't get to give it to Dean?

YES. THAT WAS REALLY UPSETTING. BABY TRIED SO HARD, BUT GRUMPY OLD METATRON WAS LIKE, 'NOPE COME WITH ME'

Hardcore Kitten

20,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Seraph of Thursday
Sugar Reaper

No, Nono. Bronies creep me out. Like why are the all neck beards? What possesses a middled aged man to watch that show? I don't understand.

The first season was actually really good. Then I'd just had enough and lost interest. I think I'm doomed.

I TRIED TO WATCH IT TOO, but man. Idk, it was just too childish for me.

What I will get behind is rewatching Ed, Edd, and Eddy!

Lonely Saint

Sugar Reaper
Seraph of Thursday
Sugar Reaper

I found the jokes worth the children's show clichés, plus it was well put together. Nothing new or groundbreaking, but something light to get you out of the moment still. Don't know what the obsessed fans see in it though.

Hardcore Kitten

20,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Seraph of Thursday
Sugar Reaper
Seraph of Thursday
Sugar Reaper

I found the jokes worth the children's show clichés, plus it was well put together. Nothing new or groundbreaking, but something light to get you out of the moment still. Don't know what the obsessed fans see in it though.

SHRUG SHRUG. It's not for everybody I guess.

Magical Girl

37,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sugar Reaper
xx..Badwolf..xx

YES. THAT WAS REALLY UPSETTING. BABY TRIED SO HARD, BUT GRUMPY OLD METATRON WAS LIKE, 'NOPE COME WITH ME'

And like I know Dean has every right to be angry with Cas bUT WATCHING THEM FIGHT IS SO UPSETTING ESPECIALLY WHEN CAS IS LOOKING LIKE A KICKED PUPPY WHILE TRYING SO HARD TO APOLOGISE I JUST

/lies on the floor
xx..Badwolf..xx

I died.
yum_pie

Hardcore Kitten

20,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
xx..Badwolf..xx
Sugar Reaper
xx..Badwolf..xx

And like I know Dean has every right to be angry with Cas bUT WATCHING THEM FIGHT IS SO UPSETTING ESPECIALLY WHEN CAS IS LOOKING LIKE A KICKED PUPPY WHILE TRYING SO HARD TO APOLOGISE I JUST

/lies on the floor

DEAN JUST WANTS CAS TO TRUST HIM, AND GOSH CAS JUST CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY SO HE PUTS ALL OF THE BURDENS ON HIS SHOULDERS. Also, it was more of, "Oh, so the tablet keeps me safe from Naomi's view?? Yeah, I'm just gonna stick this in MY STOMACH and be in every bigersons at once then not at all??? MAYBE MY BOYS WILL FIND ME? HOPEFULLY NAOMI WON'T?? DEAN I DON'T WANT TO BE MIND CONTROLLED BY HER AGAIN CAUSE SHE MADE ME HURT YOU AND I'M SORRY, BUT I CAN'T LET YOU HAVE THE TABLET CAUSE IT PROTECTS ME FROM HER WHICH PROTECTS YOU FROM ME."

But, Dean doesn't really get that, and yeah. Has every other reason to be upset too.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
lol @ Castiel roughing up the clerk cause they had no pie.
~~~

HDMI

Hardcore Kitten

20,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

Actually favorite part of the entire episode

Omnipresent Demigod

Sugar Reaper
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

Actually favorite part of the entire episode

HDMI

~~~
In my head I was like, I know he is not yoking this guy up because they are out of pie. xD !!! Might have been my favorite part as well.
~~~

HDMI

Magical Girl

37,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This is a thing that needs to be shared.

I think this triggered an asthma attack I was laughing so hard, jfc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces