This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 323 324 325 > >> >>> »|

Spirited Avenger

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I really, really hope that the writers bring up why Sam didn't look for Dean. I am sorry but I can't buy that bullsh*t that he hit a dog and fell in love. I mean after all the things Sam has done to try to bring Dean back in Season 4 and try to save him in Season 3... I hope the writers don't leave that little plot just hanging around in air.

Lonely Saint

imnotokayimnotokayimonokayjesuschrist

Alien Loiterer

THINGS I HAVE TO MENTION:
1. THE BAR SCENE
2. CROWLEY
3. THE ANGELS FELL! CAS IS HUMAN

CAS DOESNT KNOW HOW TO HUMAN
DEAN HAS TO TEACH HIM

I THINK CROWLEY IS BACK TO BEING DEMONIC AGAIN BUT THAT WAS AWESOME

WHAT THE ******** HAPPENED TO JIMMY THEN???
(at the con misha said he was still in Cas's head screaming but now cas is human so what happened to him)

EVERYONE IS ALIVE. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT.
THEY JUST
AND THE WINGS YOU COULD SEE THEM WHEN THEY FELL
does that mean that angels currentlly on earth still have grace? were they all just booted out or do they have their grace too?

that bar scene was purely destiel. THEY WERE COMMUNICATING THINGS

and those guys and the cupid

CROWLEYS RING TONE

I hope sherrif mills is still alive
AFDSKDDOEIJDOFHODD

I need to go for a walk

my mom says I'm too loud

BUT
BUT
BUT
CRAP THERES NO SUPERNATURAL NEXT WEEK

Alien Loiterer

so aren't humans gonna notice all the bloody angels falling out of the sky?

Lonely Saint

I am NOT okay.

Hardcore Kitten

20,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
wOW, NOT OKAY HERE EITHER.

But, that was, a really well put together beautiful episode, and there is a ******** 6 paragraph essay under the spoiler. I wish I was kidding about it being like 6 paragraphs, but I'm not. I have a lot I need to get off my chest about this episode. I'M SORRY.

What was shocking was NAOMI. Oh, oh my god. Just, the look on her face as she realizes all of her wrong doings, but then you realize that she really REALLY did want to protect heaven. She wanted to know what was on the tablets to keep them all safe. She really did want the gates of hell closed. She wasn't lying about that. Sure, she was cruel in her ways of trying to figure out everything, but she just wanted to know the truth. She saved Sam's life even though, he probably should have finished the trials. I know it would have killed him. I really do, but he would be at peace (???MAYBE??? Afterlife in this show is really ******** up man, and as ******** up as heaven's angels are I really don't think they ******** with the souls up there.) I just, her going to Dean and Sam was just, it was her real shining moment, and man, it was hard for me to see her that way. She redeemed herself and it was beautiful.

Now, Metatron. God I knew this guy was trouble. I ******** knew it. How ******** dare he steal Castiel's grace. How dare he. I figured Cas was going to fall, but I didn't think it was going to be against his will to cast out all of his family. Metatron in this case is worse than Lucifer. ********, Lucifer was small fry compared to this. s**t maybe the should break Satan out and HE'D PROBABLY HELP GET HIS FAMILY BACK TO HEAVEN CAUSE WHILE IT'S SATAN HE STILL HAS THIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR THEM. HE KNOWS IT WASN'T THEIR FAULT THAT GOD AND MICHAEL WERE DICKS. Any ways, this is a ******** mess.

Crowley, Mark SHEPPARD'S ACTING. Just ********. It was just fantastic. He broke my heart. Nope. NOPE. Him practically human, begging Sam to save him. Goddamit. I wanted him to be saved. I wanted that to happen. I wanted the writers to save the bad guy. I just, I needed that. They sort of did with Naomi, but then she ******** DIED, but they redeemed her. Now, in a way, Crowley has been redeemed. I think Sam in future episodes is going to use what he learned against him. While Crowley is still a threat. I think that, maybe he'll sway and help the boys out. Obviously just to protect his own a**, but still. it seems that the Winchesters just have more friends from hell than they ever did heaven, and I think they need to consider that.

Man, NOW DEAN. HE WAS SUCH A SUPERSTAR THIS EPISODE. I always forget how ******** terrifying this man is. HE JUST GETS ALL UP IN THE KING OF HELL'S FACE LIKE IT'S NOTHING. I mean, why should he be afraid? Even though there is all the reason in the world, he isn't ******** afraid. God, also, him just going with Cas to get the bow was something that really just made my heart sing. It just shows that he's finally able to trust Sam again, that he's FINALLY able to trust Cas again (even though Cas is just wrong wrong wrong and is being COMPLETELY NAIVE, it's still something that he was able to just go with him.) Also, the bar scene. Just their conversation. When Dean realized that Cas may be killed, he just he looked defeated, and probably beating himself up cause he couldn't save another person that he cares about. Also, he's so open and trusting anymore. It's seriously a problem of his now, but oh my god it's so beautiful that he's so prone and doesn't care. Poor baby just wants friends that aren't dead. s**t, he even stopped Cas from completely slaughtering Naomi even though Cas had every right too. No, he stopped him and listened. He learned that from Sam. He LEARNED COMPASSION AND TRUST AND LISTENING SKILLS FROM HIS BABY BROTHER CAUSE THE KNUCKLE HEAD FINALLY REALIZED THAT NOT EVERYTHING IS EVIL, NOT EVERYTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS. Also, him calling out to Cas for help, but GOD Cas can't answer, but Dean is going to be furious. When he sees the angels falling he's going to assume that Cas caused it. That he helped Cas cause it. ********. What I am sort of upset about is him recounting Sam's failures that turned out ultimately to be great sacrifices on Sam's part. I just, that really upset me. I felt that was out of character and the writers really ******** up putting that in there. The Ruby thing was okay to say, but everything else, just unnecessary and hurtful. Came to bite him in the a** when Sam almost committed to save Crowley, close the gates of hell, and oh you know, save the ******** world again.

Which leads me to, Sam. Oh my dear Sam. MY BIG BRAVE BOY. He didn't once falter. He did what needed to get done. I wish there was actually a scene of him confessing. Just, that would have been a really wonderful scene. It would have been a really nice break from the fast pace this episode was taking, but I guess they used the really shippy bar scene for that (NOT THAT I DON'T COO AND CRY OVER MY DESTIEL, I JUST FEEL LIKE SAM NEEDS THE SPOTLIGHT ON JUST HIM AND HIS FEELINGS OKAY). They may have left it out for another episode. Maybe him explaining to Dean what he confessed and that somebody listened to him for ******** ONCE and it was working on Crowley. "I almost saved him Dean. It would have worked if you had let me." But, no, Dean wouldn't let him. I'm slightly bitter about that. I wanted Sam to be redeemed for all of the "bad" he's done. I wanted Sam to be saved even if it did end in death. I wanted him to just ignore Dean so bad. Oh my god I wanted him to slap that hand over Crowley's mouth and let it be done. I guess the writers split the two up enough and they thought it would be cliche for them to write out another Winchester death scene. Yeah, it's been over done, but now look at Sam. He's dying any ways. He's failed and he's dying. It's not fair. Sam has "failed" so many times, and gosh I just wanted him to not this once. Just this once for him to do the right thing and people acknowledge that it was the right thing.

Castiel. Heaven's sexiest angel. I have a lot of mixed feelings of how he acted this episode. He was just so harsh and unforgiving and it took Dean to tell him to slow down, and to talk things out first. I mean I can understand him wanting to be redeemed and to try and save heaven and the fact that he feels like he's the only one that can. I really do get that, but he was literally going at those "trials" blind. He has literally reverted back to how he was when he first pulled Dean out of the pit. He obeyed pretty much everything any body told him, and wow it was a problem. Naomi said he was broken, but maybe he was made too perfectly. Or reprogrammed to perfectly. Either way, his eagerness and his quickness to act was endearing if not naive. I just don't understand how he didn't realize that Metatron was leading him down the right path. He didn't realize that none of the trial signs were happening to him because he was just going at it blind. You stupid ******** angel I love you, but man think! I did start sobbing when Metatron RIPPED HIS GRACE OUT. That's just. No, I won't get over it. I won't, but maybe it'll be good for Cas. Maybe he'll learn to take a chill pill and think before he acts. Also, he's gonna find his boys and oh gosh. I know Dean is going to be furious at him again. Dean is going to be mad for not answering his prayers, and he just has to say that he can't anymore. That he's human. That his wings can't knock down potato chip racks anymore. That he has to sleep now. That he just can't answer his prayers. Like, he's mortal, his family is literally falling from the sky, and he can't do a damn thing but watch. I wonder if he has his memories. Like what if his memories of the Winchesters, Naomi, Apocalypse, sacrificing his sanity for Sam, Meg, all the things that have impacted him in the past 5 years or so, I just wonder if he remembers. He must with how he's pretty much crying, eyes red rimmed and staring at the sky as he sees them fall. Castiel was the ultimate sacrifice, and it was against his will for everything he was against. He had warning though, but he had every reason to believe Naomi was wrong. When he see's her lifeless body, he realizes that he's made a terrible mistake. He's gone and really wrecked s**t up now, but wow now if only Dean and Sam will realize this.

Hardcore Kitten

20,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
murderess_of_good98
I really, really hope that the writers bring up why Sam didn't look for Dean. I am sorry but I can't buy that bullsh*t that he hit a dog and fell in love. I mean after all the things Sam has done to try to bring Dean back in Season 4 and try to save him in Season 3... I hope the writers don't leave that little plot just hanging around in air.

I really don't want to start an argument, but where would Sam even think to begin to look? Cas was gone too, and so it was literally just him and if I do say so myself, he handled it pretty well. He went on with his life and attempted to be HAPPY. Dean would have wanted him to be happy if he had actually died. I mean, did you see him without Dean in the beginning seasons? He was wasting away and a demon got him hooked on her blood. That's ******** up, but you know what?

But, of course that's what they promised to each other. That they wouldn't go looking? Of course they break that promise. Maybe he did try to scrounge up some answers. We as viewers don't know that. Sam was tired and then Sam had a chance to have a new beginning. He always wanted that, and then he flip flops. And yeah, it was super selfish of Sam to move on, and Dean is apparently still bitter about it, which is ******** ridiculous. I hate that Dean would make Sam feel bad about being happy with out him. It's just really ******** up causE THAT'S THE EXACT SAME THING DEAN DID WHEN SAM FLUNG HIMSELF INTO LUCIFER'S PIT. HE WENT OFF WITH LISA TO GO AND TRY AND BE HAPPY. Dean didn't go looking for Sam, and Sam wasn't bitter about it. I guess he had no reason to be since he was dragged out of the pit, but it is still the same concept because Dean had no idea until a year later. Dean was furious that Sam even let him have a decent year while he was back. Sure, Sam should have looked after Kevin too, but let's not get into legitimate reasons of why Dean should be angry.

Sam, in tonight's episode, was willing to kill himself so that he wouldn't be in Dean's hair. He's tired of it. He loves his brother, but he's sick of Dean making him feel like a failure. Sacrifice himself for Dean's happiness, and maybe as a way to tell Dean that he was sorry for being a failure, but look! Dean, look I did it. I closed the gates so that you can have a better shot at being happy because you won't let me.

Magical Girl

37,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Is anyone else really concerned about what happened to Crowley?? Like is he basically human now or what? Did he just get his empathy back?? Him showing remorse and a need to be forgiven kind of really broke my heart I need to knOW IF HE'S OKAY I'M SORRY I JUST REALLY LOVE CROWLEY

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
I am so shocked...
The angels actually fell.. Thousands of them to earth. Did anyone else but Samn and Dean see them? Sam isn't dead, so does that mean the demon trials weren't completed? The scales if so are dramatically tipped in the demons favor! WOW! Not to mention Metatron took Castiel's grace! So he's human now as well. But Metatron also said when Castel dies and his soul goes to Heaven to look for him. So is Metatron the only Angel now? Or what? So many questions.

~~~

HDMI

Hardcore Kitten

20,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
xx..Badwolf..xx
Is anyone else really concerned about what happened to Crowley?? Like is he basically human now or what? Did he just get his empathy back?? Him showing remorse and a need to be forgiven kind of really broke my heart I need to knOW IF HE'S OKAY I'M SORRY I JUST REALLY LOVE CROWLEY

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN PUTTING IN MY TWO CENTS TOO MUCH, but I mean YES. Yes, I don't think he's partially gonna be cured by the next season. I HOPE THEY DON'T KILL HIM. God, he's such a good asset to the show that losing Crowley would be just a swift kick to the balls.

Ruthless Man-Lover

Okay...I need to sleep now but..
It all hasn't sunk in yet, I need to watch it over and over

Omnipresent Demigod

D1S50lv3dG1Rl
Okay...I need to sleep now but..
It all hasn't sunk in yet, I need to watch it over and over

HDMI

~~~
Lol, some of it still hasn't sunken in yet for me either xD.
~~~

HDMI

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

I CAN'T.....I JUST CAN'T gonk

Alien Loiterer

why do I have a feeling that supernautral is gonna end with the 2014 verse?

Omnipresent Demigod

ScorpionsApprentice
I CAN'T.....I JUST CAN'T gonk

HDMI

~~~
It's okay... take your time..
~~~

HDMI

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff