8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm too poor, or I would. D':
Damn not having money!

Omnipresent Demigod

Seraph of Thursday
Ahh, ended up voting Ellen. Mainly because I feel she had more opportunity to be not JUST a mother but multiple other things too, and Linda's role has always been to be a mother above everything else. A cool, a**-kicking mom, but still not really an otherwise rounded character with a complete story and persona beyond it. At least I've never liked Mary, so I didn't have to struggle with that. sweatdrop

HDMI
~~~
Never could get attached to Mary lol.
~~~

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
Whats the new Castiel item?
Edit: Why they couldnt have added white wings! >: (

~~~

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

Voted Ellen but this was a hard choice. All of those mothers have sacrificed for their children. Though Ellen and Jo was just another level.

Wintry Avenger

Castiel got his own little item! But y no Sam-n-Dean? :/

JFC. IT COSTS SO MUCH. I sold my Super Unnatural before the inflation for, like, a million gold and now it's out of freaking control, but I'll be able to afford that before I can get Wayward Son (which should have something in it for Sam-n-Dean, given that's their theme song, LMAO).

Ugh, I want it. SO. BAD.

Loyal Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
obamaurmama

JFC. IT COSTS SO MUCH. I sold my Super Unnatural before the inflation for, like, a million gold and now it's out of freaking control, but I'll be able to afford that before I can get Wayward Son (which should have something in it for Sam-n-Dean, given that's their theme song, LMAO).

Ugh, I want it. SO. BAD.

JESUS I WANT IT, TOO! But I bet one of the reasons (because not everyone here watches supernatural) it's so expensive is because of cas's wings *sighs*
it looks so goooood.
but a dean and sam would be niiice
hell lets make a whole entire bundle for the show and put it in Mecha Nico or something.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
The supernatural item is up in the billions now in the marketplace lol. Up from 600 million earlier.
~~~

Wintry Avenger

Light-weight Angel
obamaurmama

Ugh, I want it. SO. BAD.

JESUS I WANT IT, TOO! But I bet one of the reasons (because not everyone here watches supernatural) it's so expensive is because of cas's wings *sighs*
it looks so goooood.
hell lets make a whole entire bundle for the show and put it in Mecha Nico or something.
God, yes, I would die for more SPN-related items. They could make a wig for Sam-hair, from S1 bangs to S9 forehead. We could have varying degrees of Dean-stubble. They could give us Mary-on-the-ceiling/ John-on-the-floor, or maybe Hippy/Orgy-Castiel stuff or -

...there are so many things they could do for us, really.

Wintry Avenger

HDMI
HDMI
~~~
The supernatural item is up in the billions now in the marketplace lol. Up from 600 million earlier.
~~~
jfc. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did I sell it? Ugh. I miss my little angelic Sam and Dean chibis, ugh ugh.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Yayy, Hi-Potion whee I'm glad s/he's a Supernatural fan!

Loyal Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
obamaurmama
Light-weight Angel
obamaurmama

Ugh, I want it. SO. BAD.

it looks so goooood.
God, yes, I would die for more SPN-related items. They could make a wig for Sam-hair, from S1 bangs to S9 forehead. We could have varying degrees of Dean-stubble. They could give us Mary-on-the-ceiling/ John-on-the-floor, or maybe Hippy/Orgy-Castiel stuff or -

...there are so many things they could do for us, really.

They do it for Sherlock smile ...

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
There isn't any Sam or Dean items in the Wayward Son item
because it's one of the items made from Project Couture.

Omnipresent Demigod

obamaurmama
HDMI
HDMI
~~~
~~~
jfc. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did I sell it? Ugh. I miss my little angelic Sam and Dean chibis, ugh ugh.

HDMI
~~~
I bought one for every pose from the cash shop lol. Not sure when I'll wear them but hey, it's Supernatural related so it's auto win in my book lol.
~~~

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
I figured Gaia would have a thread for this series, I'm so glad <3

I have recently begun watching the series. Hi. =)

Lonely Wolf

HDMI
HDMI
~~~
Whats the new Castiel item?
Edit: Why they couldnt have added white wings! >: (

~~~

the wings were black since season 4

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff