Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Omnipresent Demigod

Seraph of Thursday
HDMI
HDMI

~~~
I think it was cafe Castiel, where had had the blood on his face, from when he murdered those politicians.
~~~

HDMI

Yeah, that's definitely there.
Ah, now my curiosity is sated. xD

HDMI

~~~
Glad to help lol.
~~~

HDMI
HDMI
x.Roetje.x
HDMI
x.Roetje.x
Seraph of Thursday
x.Roetje.x
There's only a month and a week left till season 9!!! eek
Although I'm really glad it's getting so close, it also means winter is coming closer which I HATE! xd

The best part? My favourite game's sequel is released in ten days - the same date S8 comes out on DVD.

I'm going to plenty occupied with scary and painful things for the foreseeable future, and then the big date's already here.

Can't wait. Unf.

I didn't even know the S8 DVD will be released by then xD *shame on me* Good to know though, then I'll be staring at it for half an hour again in the shop xd

HDMI

~~~
I always mean to buy the DVD sets of shows I REALLY like, but then I always end up buying something else, like a game lol.
~~~

HDMI

My sister is determind to only buy the SPN DVD's when all seasons are together in a big beautiful box. Might take a while before we buy it xd

HDMI

~~~
Yeah that will be a while especially if theres a season 10 lol
~~~

HDMI

10, 11, 12, who knows how long they want to keep going xD we'll better save up some money for it already, it'll cost a fortune!!

Bunny

This is really running the cow dry huh?

Omnipresent Demigod

x.Roetje.x
HDMI
x.Roetje.x
HDMI
x.Roetje.x

I didn't even know the S8 DVD will be released by then xD *shame on me* Good to know though, then I'll be staring at it for half an hour again in the shop xd

HDMI

~~~
I always mean to buy the DVD sets of shows I REALLY like, but then I always end up buying something else, like a game lol.
~~~

HDMI

My sister is determind to only buy the SPN DVD's when all seasons are together in a big beautiful box. Might take a while before we buy it xd

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

10, 11, 12, who knows how long they want to keep going xD we'll better save up some money for it already, it'll cost a fortune!!

HDMI

~~~
The combined cases always do. I remember when I wanted to get the complete set for another show and it was like, around 100 to 200 dollars. I think Smallville's box set was close to 200 or 300 e_e
~~~

HDMI
HDMI
x.Roetje.x
HDMI
x.Roetje.x
HDMI
x.Roetje.x

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
The combined cases always do. I remember when I wanted to get the complete set for another show and it was like, around 100 to 200 dollars. I think Smallville's box set was close to 200 or 300 e_e
~~~

HDMI

That's really alot of money! But I guess if you buy every season when it comes out, it won't be much of a difference. We'll see what we're going to do with it, now I'm just waiting for the damn 9th season! xD

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
HDMI
Kit Kat Purrpurr
HDMI
Kit Kat Purrpurr
HDMI

HDMI

~~~
sweatdrop Haha, yeah I was a bit crazy there. But no, you should definitely take your time and enjoy the sexy.... I mean enjoy the show you know. You won't understand if they have past season references in season 9 if you're not caught up.
~~~

HDMI

Plus I don't think my best friend would let me watch s9 if I tried, hahaha

HDMI

~~~
Why wouldn't they let you?
~~~

HDMI

Because I wouldn't know what the hell is going on haha

HDMI

~~~
Haha right, well if you are going to be catching yourself up, Don't come into this thread once Season 9 starts. rofl
~~~

HDMI

I'm actually almost to season 7, so maybe I will be caught up haha

Omnipresent Demigod

Kit Kat Purrpurr
HDMI
Kit Kat Purrpurr
HDMI
Kit Kat Purrpurr
HDMI

HDMI

~~~
sweatdrop Haha, yeah I was a bit crazy there. But no, you should definitely take your time and enjoy the sexy.... I mean enjoy the show you know. You won't understand if they have past season references in season 9 if you're not caught up.
~~~

HDMI

Plus I don't think my best friend would let me watch s9 if I tried, hahaha

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
Haha right, well if you are going to be catching yourself up, Don't come into this thread once Season 9 starts. rofl
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
Hm, I don't think you'll make it. D:
~~~

HDMI

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
HDMI
Kit Kat Purrpurr
HDMI
Kit Kat Purrpurr
HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
~~~

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
Hm, I don't think you'll make it. D:
~~~

HDMI

You'd be surprised at how many episodes I can knock out in a day. Hell, I surprise myself sometimes. Haha

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

I watched all of season 7 in 4 days and that was with having to go to work during the day. I have faith kit Kat can make it to the end of season 8 in a week over a month pirate

rhapsody of armageddon's Significant Otter

Desirable Lunatic

I watched all of season 7 in 4 days and that was with having to go to work during the day. I have faith kit Kat can make it to the end of season 8 in a week over a month pirate

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
it took me around a month or two to get through the entire show but i had stopped watching it for about three weeks at one point and then started up again.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI

~~~
Oh my goodness @ you three lol! So many episodes in a short period @_@
~~~

HDMI

Lonely Saint

Took me about six, seven weeks to catch from beginning to S8's first episodes. rofl When it hits, it hits hard.

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm excited to see how they'll introduce this very human side of Castiel (and most likely other angels as well) and I hope they won't go too over board and ruin the character most fans have come to know and love.

And on the slim chance they do kill him off, again, (we all know it's coming sadly) that they give him a really emotional, kick-a** send off like they did with Ellen and Jo.

Omnipresent Demigod

little9dream
I'm excited to see how they'll introduce this very human side of Castiel (and most likely other angels as well) and I hope they won't go too over board and ruin the character most fans have come to know and love.

And on the slim chance they do kill him off, again, (we all know it's coming sadly) that they give him a really emotional, kick-a** send off like they did with Ellen and Jo.

HDMI

~~~
No... I don't know this. emotion_dowant
~~~

HDMI

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items