Other 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
This poll closed on March 3, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

badtzmaru
^ right? xd

I liked yesterday's ep! I don't hate her anymore because her story is so sad. emo But why didn't they just kill Julia? xd

I couldn't understand what Dean was feeling this episode. Wary of his newfound power?

And I kind of missed the end when Crowley was explaining to the demon the reason for the trick. What did he say about Dean again?

Basically they are manipulating Dean into what they want. They want him to not kill Crowley, be strong enough to get rid of Abbadon..etc. The whole Cain/mark thing was a set up on Crowley's part. Grrrr

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
MageQueenHoshi
Basically they are manipulating Dean into what they want. They want him to not kill Crowley, be strong enough to get rid of Abbadon..etc. The whole Cain/mark thing was a set up on Crowley's part. Grrrr
Ooh, it seems like I missed a big part. I'll have to rewatch the last part to see exactly what he says. Thanks!

Shameless Victory

Dean should have seen it coming.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

badtzmaru
Ooh, it seems like I missed a big part. I'll have to rewatch the last part to see exactly what he says. Thanks!

It's implied between the first Mark of Cain ep and Crowley right after the bar scene in last ep.

Ice-Cold Victory

I wanna see more First Blade/Mark of Cain stuff!! I'm just afraid that Dean will turn into a crazed addict, and in a fit of passion will kill someone we love before he realizes the power is too much for him to handle. Kinda scared that he'll kill Crowley for priming him and testing his loyalty and using him because I love seeing Dean and Crowley together! :'D

And I was literally complaining about where the heck Metatron and Gadreel were for the past few months when of course they pop up in the trailer for the next episode. GAH I'm excited!

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Dean usually has the shoot 1st ask questions later kind of personality so I see your point on the possibility of him hurting someone.
I think that's why the original owner was hesitant to give him the mark in the 1st place because I'm thinking that's what happened to his wife.
And when isn't Crowley up to something? lol

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
I agree, I'm really interested in seeing what Metatron is up to in this next episode. Looks like he's "playing God" as they said, and killing people somehow. It also looked like they caught up with Gadreel, Sam particularly. emotion_dowant
~~~

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

1littlewolfy
Dean usually has the shoot 1st ask questions later kind of personality so I see your point on the possibility of him hurting someone.
I think that's why the original owner was hesitant to give him the mark in the 1st place because I'm thinking that's what happened to his wife.

They showed exactly what happened to his wife via flashback.

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
MageQueenHoshi
1littlewolfy

They showed exactly what happened to his wife via flashback.

Yeah, that's true...I forgot about that...oops!
I'm kinda hoping for Crowley's little "problem" to be a continuing item on the show.

Shameless Victory

MusicalMamaBear
I'm kinda hoping for Crowley's little "problem" to be a continuing item on the show.

yeah and sam should get back on the "juice". they can party. then dean and cast can give them an intervention.would love to see that ep. smile
lmao. i love supernatural.

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

The fact we had no new ep tonight KILLS MEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I keep feeling anxiety that I missed a new ep but I know I didn't cuz of hellatus. *raises fist in the air*

Lonely Saint

MageQueenHoshi

I keep feeling anxiety that I missed a new ep but I know I didn't cuz of hellatus. *raises fist in the air*

Seriously though. Can we not have a hiatus? gonk
13 days 14 hours to Meta Fiction.

Commander in Chief

Seraph of Thursday
MageQueenHoshi

Seriously though. Can we not have a hiatus? gonk
13 days 14 hours to Meta Fiction.
Did you know that if you take the horns from 123 rhinos, you'd have a lot of rhino horns and dead rhinos? Fascinating but bad to do! Bye for now and let the rhinos be!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff