Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, a while ago a new TV series started airing int he UK called 'Sherlok'. How many fans besides myself are there of Benedict Cumberbatch and think that he is the most brilliant choice for the role? How many will be disappointed that the original pick was supposed to be Tennant? I know, I know. I love tenant, but darn it! I'm not letting go of Cumberbatch! Well, anyway, just tell me what you think of the show so far, if it's a hit or a miss with you smile

Sparkly Explorer

I'm glad they picked Ben over David. I love both but after seeing David as the Doctor it would be weird seeing him all serious as Sherlock. I absolutely adore the show, the fandom, and everything. (Except the wait in between seasons.)
vworp vworp vworp
SuperWhoLockian

I'm glad they picked Ben over David. I love both but after seeing David as the Doctor it would be weird seeing him all serious as Sherlock. I absolutely adore the show, the fandom, and everything. (Except the wait in between seasons.)
vworp vworp vworp

Ain't that the truth. Amen.

Dapper Ladykiller

A y e, a y e. 'T i s n o t a l i f e,

I think Benedict was perfect as Sherlock. I just can't see David doing it. Ben has the look

B u t a l i v i n g.

Sparkly Explorer

Purjus Pirate

I think Benedict was perfect as Sherlock. I just can't see David doing it. Ben has the look

B u t a l i v i n g.

I believe it's those eyes.
User Image
vworp vworp vworp
sherlock is gay fanfiction. anyone who likes it is a f**.

Lupine Hellraiser

SuperWhoLockian

It's everything.
This is like my fav post about him on tumblr.

Sparkly Explorer

LOL RANDUM
sherlock is gay fanfiction. anyone who likes it is a f**.

User Image
vworp vworp vworp

Dapper Ladykiller

SuperWhoLockian
Purjus Pirate

B u t a l i v i n g.

User Image
vworp vworp vworp

oh my <3
Keen: oh lala <3
NNGH CUMBERBAATCH

B u t a l i v i n g.

Shameless Seeker

I FINISHED THE SHOW. AND THERE'S A NEW SEASON 3 COMING UP SO I HEAR.

But for now I'm filling my time with reading the novels and short stories from Arthur Conan Doyle for now till then.
I am suprised this television show doesn't have a larger cult following of semi-intelligent women swooning over this man.

This show has a cult following in my house, at least.

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sparkly Explorer

Lord Denning
I am suprised this television show doesn't have a larger cult following of semi-intelligent women swooning over this man.

This show has a cult following in my house, at least.

Tumblr.
That is where we all reside.
vworp vworp vworp
Just watched both seasons over the weekend and omigosh I love it all. British TV=awesome. I have to admit though, I love Moriarty almost as much as Sherlock and Watson. Is that bad? I have a weird love for the Master types.Crazy, and evil with style.

Dapper Codger

Fujimi Senshi
Just watched both seasons over the weekend and omigosh I love it all. British TV=awesome. I have to admit though, I love Moriarty almost as much as Sherlock and Watson. Is that bad? I have a weird love for the Master types.Crazy, and evil with style.

It's not bad at all; I ADORE Moriarty. He's brilliantly insane and I enjoy his dark humor. Seriously, kudos to the actor who portrayed him!

Also, I'm dying to get a shirt that says "I AM SHERLOCKED". My friend has one and I'm so jealous of her!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff