Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Synopsis
As a summer to remember begins in the Hamptons, new arrival Emily Thorne dazzles the members of high society by making herself known in the exclusive social circle of Grayson Global CEO Conrad Grayson and his socialite wife Victoria. But it soon becomes clear that the beguiling young philanthropist has a dark past.

Emily was once known as Amanda Clarke, a young nine-year-old whose life was torn apart when her father - Grayson Global hedge fund manager David Clarke - was falsely accused of channeling money to a terrorist organization responsible for the downing of a commercial airliner. Now living under an assumed identity, she is determined to seek vengeance on the people who destroyed her father's life - the two main conspirators being Conrad and Victoria Grayson - by making their lives come crashing down around them.

Because when everything you love has been stolen from you, someone has to pay.

Does anyone else watch this show?
I haven't seen any other threads about it here yet, and with season four under-way and major things happening
I wondered if there was anyone else out there itching to talk about it!

Seasons 1-3 are available on Netflix and season four episodes are aired every Sunday night on ABC at 1Opm.

maymaylove's Fangirl

Gawker

19,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
        I watch this show!!! I love it. I am itching to talk about it! Did you see the recent episode!!! omgosh.

Feline Bookworm

Foxeen
        I watch this show!!! I love it. I am itching to talk about it! Did you see the recent episode!!! omgosh.

hfskeuefg- yes of course!!
I'm so excited that David knows who Emily is now! But.. I was so frustrated this whole
season so far, cause she totally should have told him right away, instead of standing there as
Victoria got her claws into him. I can't stand Victoria, ugh. I reckon though, the fact that David
ran to Victoria lying in the road to help her instead of being like "omg amanda heart " will really
hurt Emily and it'll distance her from him now. sad I think it's daft that she expects her dad to be the
same man after all these years and what's happened to him, when she clearly isn't the same girl.
I mean, she's done her own share of bad stuff which has been highly morally wrong and illegal,
so give him some slack, y'know? Though he does seem reaaallly dodgy. /breathe xd

I'm so excited for the next ep, aaah. ^^

maymaylove's Fangirl

Gawker

19,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Literatic
Foxeen

hfskeuefg- yes of course!!
I'm so excited that David knows who Emily is now! But.. I was so frustrated this whole
season so far, cause she totally should have told him right away, instead of standing there as
Victoria got her claws into him. I can't stand Victoria, ugh. I reckon though, the fact that David
ran to Victoria lying in the road to help her instead of being like "omg amanda heart " will really
hurt Emily and it'll distance her from him now. sad I think it's daft that she expects her dad to be the
same man after all these years and what's happened to him, when she clearly isn't the same girl.
I mean, she's done her own share of bad stuff which has been highly morally wrong and illegal,
so give him some slack, y'know? Though he does seem reaaallly dodgy. /breathe xd

I'm so excited for the next ep, aaah. ^^
        I'm so stoked for the next episode too!
        I wish sunday just appear already.

I was getting really frustrated withDavid and victoria and charlotte, and that creepy stalker lady that's obsessed with victoria and jack's partner. I cheered on when charlotte left. I was like FINALLLY!

AND YES!!! I was soooo frustrated too at Emily for not telling David sooner...poor Nolan being treated like that on live television. So not cool. But when she rushed in the room to tell David that she's Amanda I was just jumping out of my chair screaming, YESSS YESSSS GO EMILY!!!! and i cried a bit when David saw her tattoo on her wrist.

There's just one thing I didn't really understand. victoria leaves the room and was like I'm not going anywhere...but then we see her leaving the porch and then going to her car and then gets electrocuted (which i laughed and cheered on...o god...Im a horrible person), and im just sitting here thinking...Why are you going outside if you said you're not going anywhere. A part of me feels like she planned that. Then another part of me thinks emily planned that...or maybe david?

And yeah I didn't like that he ran to her. And in the spoiler it even made me angry even more at David. Like damn...David what the heck man. You're daughter is alive. The girl you were watching like a creeper and not make any contact was a decoy. e-e. And you rather run to a lady that ruined emily's life and yours. Geezus." ugh so irritated. And yeah I agree with you on that point. David and Emily both went through so much and they are so far from being the same person. So it's kinda annoying for both of them to expect that they are the same person as before. They both did illegal stuff...then again it was for justice heh. Yes killing conrad was justice, for me. heh.

*takes deep breath*
        I am having withdrawals,
        so I just been watching Fan videos of Emily Thorne.
        Sunday is almost here yay yay yay

Feline Bookworm

Foxeen

I was getting really frustrated withDavid and victoria and charlotte, and that creepy stalker lady that's obsessed with victoria and jack's partner. I cheered on when charlotte left. I was like FINALLLY!

AND YES!!! I was soooo frustrated too at Emily for not telling David sooner...poor Nolan being treated like that on live television. So not cool. But when she rushed in the room to tell David that she's Amanda I was just jumping out of my chair screaming, YESSS YESSSS GO EMILY!!!! and i cried a bit when David saw her tattoo on her wrist.

There's just one thing I didn't really understand. victoria leaves the room and was like I'm not going anywhere...but then we see her leaving the porch and then going to her car and then gets electrocuted (which i laughed and cheered on...o god...Im a horrible person), and im just sitting here thinking...Why are you going outside if you said you're not going anywhere. A part of me feels like she planned that. Then another part of me thinks emily planned that...or maybe david?

And yeah I didn't like that he ran to her. And in the spoiler it even made me angry even more at David. Like damn...David what the heck man. You're daughter is alive. The girl you were watching like a creeper and not make any contact was a decoy. e-e. And you rather run to a lady that ruined emily's life and yours. Geezus." ugh so irritated. And yeah I agree with you on that point. David and Emily both went through so much and they are so far from being the same person. So it's kinda annoying for both of them to expect that they are the same person as before. They both did illegal stuff...then again it was for justice heh. Yes killing conrad was justice, for me. heh.

*takes deep breath*
        I am having withdrawals,

Two more days, two more days! emotion_yatta
Ugh, Charlotte. She's awful! Though I hate Victoria more for sure, how did she think this
would end?! Obviously Emily wasn't going to just never tell him, plus Charlotte knew, Nolan and Jack,
did she seriously think she'd get away with trying to get him to MURDER his own daughter unwittingly?!
I was soooo happy when she told him, such relief, but I'm mad at his reaction. I think the same, maybe
Victoria planned the bit where she went to the car and got hit, but I can't figure out how. It just smacks
of her manipulating David again, shifting the attention onto her. I just want Emily to tell him everything,
all about her trying to get rid of her, knowing who she really is, etc., etc. Oh please lord!

I adore Nolan! heart I had such a bad feeling when he invited Nolan to that interview. I could sense
that maybe he was setting him up but omg, didn't see that coming. Poor Nolan! emo I would have
said the truth, forget Emily. It was about time he knew. Ooh yeah when he killed Conrad it was sweet justice!
Though the guard that let Conrad go died too right? And that infinity symbol was in the garage place, so
does that mean David did it? The guard didn't do anything wrong though (except maybe release Conrad)
but y'know what I mean. That's not cool if he did that, plus he was willing to kill Emily just cause Victoria
said she had it out for her. Ugh.

OMG though, can we talk about the saddest moment ever. When Emily found Aiden... I totally cried.
It was so haunting. His face so pale and his mouth open and augh omg. crying I actually found that
scene so so disturbing. I was so certain he was playing dead when Victoria was smothering him.
I can't believe it. ]: I only finished watching season three a few weeks ago if you can't tell. ninja

Anyway! xd Sunday be here already please!
I was so happy to read that Emily Van Camp and Josh Bowman are dating irl!
I didn't imagine that pairing but it's super cute. heart
I thought she might go with the guy who plays Jack! He's quite nice I think~
Do you follow them on twitter? I love Gabriel Mann. emo

Feline Bookworm

Foxeen

Okay so I just looked at your profile and seen that you like Once Upon A Time,
Pretty Little Liars AND Glee as well! emotion_kirakira
-dies-
I'MCAN'TWAITFORPLLTOCOMEBACK! ;-;

I have to sleep now but omg we must talk. emotion_donotwant
Night night!
Victoria has to be one of my favorite female villains of all time.

Also, I miss Aiden. And Conrad, surprisingly - he was a terrible person, but his attitude about everything was hilarious.

Feline Bookworm

Nikki is Missing

Also, I miss Aiden. And Conrad, surprisingly - he was a terrible person, but his attitude about everything was hilarious.

Have you seen last nights episode? surprised

I guess I miss Conrad in a weird way.
Feels weird not seeing him and Victoria constantly manipulating each other.
Aiden though.. emo

maymaylove's Fangirl

Gawker

19,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Literatic
Foxeen

Okay so I just looked at your profile and seen that you like Once Upon A Time,
Pretty Little Liars AND Glee as well! emotion_kirakira
-dies-
I'MCAN'TWAITFORPLLTOCOMEBACK! ;-;

I have to sleep now but omg we must talk. emotion_donotwant
Night night!

Hehe Yes I LIKEEE ONCE UPON A TIME and PLL and Gleeee
        Yeee
        i can't wait for pll to come back!! December 9th i think. idk when glee will be back. XD but i know it will be soon. and i'm typing my response to your other quote. heh

Feline Bookworm

Foxeen
        Yeee
        i can't wait for pll to come back!! December 9th i think. idk when glee will be back. XD but i know it will be soon. and i'm typing my response to your other quote. heh

Yes! It's the 9th December~
I believe that's the Christmas Special one and then it's another month til more episodes. emo

maymaylove's Fangirl

Gawker

19,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Literatic
Foxeen

*takes deep breath*
        I am having withdrawals,

Two more days, two more days! emotion_yatta
Ugh, Charlotte. She's awful! Though I hate Victoria more for sure, how did she think this
would end?! Obviously Emily wasn't going to just never tell him, plus Charlotte knew, Nolan and Jack,
did she seriously think she'd get away with trying to get him to MURDER his own daughter unwittingly?!
I was soooo happy when she told him, such relief, but I'm mad at his reaction. I think the same, maybe
Victoria planned the bit where she went to the car and got hit, but I can't figure out how. It just smacks
of her manipulating David again, shifting the attention onto her. I just want Emily to tell him everything,
all about her trying to get rid of her, knowing who she really is, etc., etc. Oh please lord!

I adore Nolan! heart I had such a bad feeling when he invited Nolan to that interview. I could sense
that maybe he was setting him up but omg, didn't see that coming. Poor Nolan! emo I would have
said the truth, forget Emily. It was about time he knew. Ooh yeah when he killed Conrad it was sweet justice!
Though the guard that let Conrad go died too right? And that infinity symbol was in the garage place, so
does that mean David did it? The guard didn't do anything wrong though (except maybe release Conrad)
but y'know what I mean. That's not cool if he did that, plus he was willing to kill Emily just cause Victoria
said she had it out for her. Ugh.

OMG though, can we talk about the saddest moment ever. When Emily found Aiden... I totally cried.
It was so haunting. His face so pale and his mouth open and augh omg. crying I actually found that
scene so so disturbing. I was so certain he was playing dead when Victoria was smothering him.
I can't believe it. ]: I only finished watching season three a few weeks ago if you can't tell. ninja

Anyway! xd Sunday be here already please!
I was so happy to read that Emily Van Camp and Josh Bowman are dating irl!
I didn't imagine that pairing but it's super cute. heart
I thought she might go with the guy who plays Jack! He's quite nice I think~
Do you follow them on twitter? I love Gabriel Mann. emo

I don't know how long this post is...Because I was typing it on the Notepad.
        If it's long I apologize HEHE.

Charlotte i despiseee her soooo so so so so so much. She was alright before when Declan was stil alive.
        R.I.P. I feel bad though her family sucks. I think the only one that was actually there for her was her brother Daniel (not counting Emily)
        Yeah I hate Victoria even more now after watching the recent episode. SHE IS LIKE A sdakgjasklgjasdklgjsdklg saklg sdg oy i hate her xD.
        Anyway yeah It is annoying how Victoria thinks she has the power over David. I read on tumblr that someone thinks David is playing Victoria.
        And then when he's super super super alone with her he can finish the revenge. But idk.
        And uh Charlotte is a horrible person for trying to murder emily like that. I know the kidnapping that emily did on her was a bit harsh, so like in Charlotte's
        mind that burning Emily alive was the only way to get back at her.
        But ugh idk They are both bad. xDD I would hate to have Charlotte as a sister. And would hate to get on Emily's bad side. LOL.

Now thinking about it I think Victoria did plan that! Because of recent episode she was able to control David and keep him from talking to Emily. e-e"
        And from previous episodes. She let Conrad hit her eue" when she was pretending to be held hostage or was hiding in that cabin with that guy that sent airplane down to make it seem like she was kidnapped or something.
        And she's so manipulative to everyone she "loves". Idk i forgot her original's son's name. I think he was the only one she showed love for. like unconditionally.
        Then again maybe that's just me.

I love Nolan! he's such a good character and like a best friend to have. I loveeee Nolan and Emily's friendship! It's just so awesome. Heh I was crushed to see that happen. Then again I did also had a bad feeling because of promo heh. It showed him getting punch and i was just like OOOO HELLLL NAWWWHH U DID NOT JUST PUNCH NOLAN > sad How daree you DAVID CLARKE!!!!kljaskdfjsadglasdg

Rip to Aiden. He was sooo awesome for Emily. I cried loudly when he died ;w; and when emily found him. i cried even more ;w;" Victoria is ******** up though. She just assumes Emily was behind everything e-e" LIke DOOD U MARRIED A HORRIBLE MAN...CONRAD HALLO? HOW ELSE IS HE COVERED IN BLOOD, next to the crime scene. geez.
        And I do miss conrad. He was bad yes. But LOL i am soooo done with victoria because when conrad was here he would always call her out. And it was just really funny to see them both argue and be ridiculous.

AND CONGRATSSS!!! to finishing the season in 3 weeks. That dedication biggrin and it's awesome to have someone to talk about the show. It's been getting very lonely when searching on the tags on tumblr for discussion or just to talk to about the episodes. ;w;"
        I tried getting a few of my friends into the show but they were like, " ew no it's too grown up stuff," or "I don't like the voice over dialogue, her voice annoys me" or "this is stupid" And im just sitting here like ... ; O ; why u no give it a chance pl0x.

Yeah I am happy to see emily van camp and josh bowman dating inrl. LOL u CAN TOTALLY SEE the chemistry between the two in the elevator scene and in the recent episodes infront of the beach house. And yeah I thought he would too as well!
        I follow them on twittter hehe Yess. I also follow the actress who plays charlotte. She's awesome. And Gabriel Mann is awesome as well ; O ;

maymaylove's Fangirl

Gawker

19,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Literatic
Foxeen
        Yeee

Yes! It's the 9th December~
I believe that's the Christmas Special one and then it's another month til more episodes. emo

I really can't wait.
        And I kept thinking about a cross over with Revenge and PLL.
        Like imagine If the liars found back up help with Emily Thorne and Nolan Ross. LOL.
        We would probably know whose A, by now, if she helped them. ALSO "A" wouldn't be able to survive, once their secret is out.

maymaylove's Fangirl

Gawker

19,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Nikki is Missing

Victoria is soooooo evil omgosh.
        The actress is doing such a great job.
        There were times when I cheered her on...
        and other times where I want to scream at her.
        She is probably a favorite villain for me as well just because she's sooo twisted
        and manipulative. Like I want to see her caught in her own lie.
        I miss Aiden and Conrad as well!!

Feline Bookworm

Foxeen
        I don't know how long this post is...Because I was typing it on the Notepad.
        If it's long I apologize HEHE.

Charlotte i despiseee her soooo so so so so so much. She was alright before when Declan was stil alive.
        R.I.P. I feel bad though her family sucks. I think the only one that was actually there for her was her brother Daniel (not counting Emily)
        Yeah I hate Victoria even more now after watching the recent episode. SHE IS LIKE A sdakgjasklgjasdklgjsdklg saklg sdg oy i hate her xD.
        Anyway yeah It is annoying how Victoria thinks she has the power over David. I read on tumblr that someone thinks David is playing Victoria.
        And then when he's super super super alone with her he can finish the revenge. But idk.
        And uh Charlotte is a horrible person for trying to murder emily like that. I know the kidnapping that emily did on her was a bit harsh, so like in Charlotte's
        mind that burning Emily alive was the only way to get back at her.
        But ugh idk They are both bad. xDD I would hate to have Charlotte as a sister. And would hate to get on Emily's bad side. LOL.

Now thinking about it I think Victoria did plan that! Because of recent episode she was able to control David and keep him from talking to Emily. e-e"
        And from previous episodes. She let Conrad hit her eue" when she was pretending to be held hostage or was hiding in that cabin with that guy that sent airplane down to make it seem like she was kidnapped or something.
        And she's so manipulative to everyone she "loves". Idk i forgot her original's son's name. I think he was the only one she showed love for. like unconditionally.
        Then again maybe that's just me.

I love Nolan! he's such a good character and like a best friend to have. I loveeee Nolan and Emily's friendship! It's just so awesome. Heh I was crushed to see that happen. Then again I did also had a bad feeling because of promo heh. It showed him getting punch and i was just like OOOO HELLLL NAWWWHH U DID NOT JUST PUNCH NOLAN > sad How daree you DAVID CLARKE!!!!kljaskdfjsadglasdg

Rip to Aiden. He was sooo awesome for Emily. I cried loudly when he died ;w; and when emily found him. i cried even more ;w;" Victoria is ******** up though. She just assumes Emily was behind everything e-e" LIke DOOD U MARRIED A HORRIBLE MAN...CONRAD HALLO? HOW ELSE IS HE COVERED IN BLOOD, next to the crime scene. geez.
        And I do miss conrad. He was bad yes. But LOL i am soooo done with victoria because when conrad was here he would always call her out. And it was just really funny to see them both argue and be ridiculous.

AND CONGRATSSS!!! to finishing the season in 3 weeks. That dedication biggrin and it's awesome to have someone to talk about the show. It's been getting very lonely when searching on the tags on tumblr for discussion or just to talk to about the episodes. ;w;"
        I tried getting a few of my friends into the show but they were like, " ew no it's too grown up stuff," or "I don't like the voice over dialogue, her voice annoys me" or "this is stupid" And im just sitting here like ... ; O ; why u no give it a chance pl0x.

Yeah I am happy to see emily van camp and josh bowman dating inrl. LOL u CAN TOTALLY SEE the chemistry between the two in the elevator scene and in the recent episodes infront of the beach house. And yeah I thought he would too as well!
        I follow them on twittter hehe Yess. I also follow the actress who plays charlotte. She's awesome. And Gabriel Mann is awesome as well ; O ;

Hahah, it's alrriiiiight~

I was sure Declan dying was a trick. It was so random and unexpected x.x;;
Charlotte seemed to be a better person when he was around 'cept when she was a b***h to him that time,
I can't even remember why that was but ergh, I can't stand her now so glad she's gone away.
Ugh omg, that whole pulling the thing out of the life support wtf Victoria scream

I really hope that person on tumblr is right but idk, like maybe she's connected to the people who had him locked up
and tried to kidnap him again this last episode somehow? and that's why he's telling Amanda to leave him
be and get on with it cause Victoria has something to do with it? why would he distract himself from
revenge by cuddling up to Victoria but can't be arsed being distracted from revenge by his daughter??
y'know? but if he IS playing Victoria he is a great actor at it, honestly, I'm kinda half and half on that theory.

Charlotte trying to kill Emily was effed up. I was (and kinda still am) SO mad at Jack for always backing
Charlotte. What's his deal?! She's crazy, Declan woulda walked the heck away from her by now if she acted
that way, he needs to quit defending her. When she went to police about him kidnapping her cause of the
car thing and that I was so mad. Man I hope Charlottes stays gone/dies or something.

Yeahhh, maybe she purposefully touched something metal or was holding something to conduct the electric that
she picked up in the house when she saw Emily coming? Idk but it was definitely no coincidence.
That whole kidnapping thing when the plane went down was awful. xd I can't stand Victoria playing the victim.
Patrick was his name I think, did he leave? After he killed his dad right? I can't even remember wtf happened to that guy.

NOLAN crying I want him in my liiiife. He's so generous and kind and lonely augh sad
It was funny when he saw those crazy pics on Louise's tablet, hahah. She's cuckoo.
She only knew Victoria not even a day and she left her behind like wtf is her deal?
I really hope David clears Nolan's name somehow, but there is that weird deal going down with Margo
now I think? Nolan was saying something like he wanted something from her for giving over Louise's
criminal file?? I wonderrrrr.

LOL right!? hellooo, your ex-husband and your fiancée were on a roof together and one died,
you don't need to find blame somewhere else, c'monnnnn. I can't believe she killed Aiden though,
that was kinda harsh and really risky. It's sad they put it out that Aiden killed himself, when he
was murdered, same as his father, they said he committed suicide too but it was murder right?
Amanda needs revenge for that, proper revenge not just shove her in an asylum.

Hahah, thankxx! I feel the same, I think I know one other person that watched it but they stopped during season
two cause it got a bit slow and weird with the whole plane crash thing but it got sooo good again after that.
How can people not like it like I was hooked after first episode. talk2hand

Ahh right?!?! It feels nice watching them together in scenes cause man it's totally THERE,
like there is such sexual tension going on and idk if it's on purpose cause of their weird kinda friendship
thing now that they both pretty much hate Victoria or cause they're together irl but it's awesome.
I follow them on twitter too! surprised I can't get enoouughhh! Gabriel is so adorable I just can'tt heart

& to the other post:
Revenge crossed with PLL would be amazing omg, "A" would be long gone and Emily would solve everything heart
But augh, talking of though, I'm so confuused
I could swear in season four it was literally like Ezra was A, he did all that super shady stuff
and dressed up in that gas mask thing and had shady cameras everywhere and it was really creepy
and weird and then it's like the writers went "jk we changed our minds it's not ezra lol surprise!"
I totally felt like the "oh he's writing a book" thing was a cop out or something.
did it feel real to you? gonk it was Ezra! it was totally Ezra!

I tried reading the books cause I got impatient to figure out wtf was going on and omg kill me confused
the books are awful. idk how they made such a good show out of them, they made me want to
hurt myself emotion_sweatdrop

Do you like the Frozen stuff they're doing in OuaT? I miss Pan emo
he was hottt

sorry sorry it's so long e.e;;;

Anti Hero

Revenge is my favorite series, right there with Arrow.

I have a huge crush on Emily Thorne, you got no idea lol.

I get so into it whenever she's doing something and it all goes as planned even with complications in her way, also get worried as hell when it feels like she might be losing control.

What a strong woman, I love her. I can't wait for the next episode smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces