Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's the hottest man in Pretty Little Liars so far?

Noel Kahn 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Jason Dilaurentis 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Wren Kingston 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Ezra Fitz 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 7 ]
Toby Cavanaugh 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Caleb Rivers 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
Detective Holbrook 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Mike Montgomery 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Lucas G. 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Jake 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
This poll closed on July 15, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
There's a lot of cute guys here, for me I'm between 3 of them, Noel, Jason, or Ezra.
I love Ezra, Noel,Wren,and Jason heart heart

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
FlowerBella97
I love Ezra, Noel,Wren,and Jason heart heart

Same just not Wren though smile
Wren is so hot! I love his British accent heart

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ugh I wish I could actually watch the new season. gonk I don't have Netflix, cable, and Hulu doesn't make this series available to free users. Gah!!

As for the poll, I think Toby is pretty cute and I like Ezra and Wren. They are all cute so I can't really decide. I don't really like Noel... he's too fake looking to me for some reason.

But in our imperfect world, not that many good looking guys are in such a small setting! XD

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Loveparody
Ugh I wish I could actually watch the new season. gonk I don't have Netflix, cable, and Hulu doesn't make this series available to free users. Gah!!

As for the poll, I think Toby is pretty cute and I like Ezra and Wren. They are all cute so I can't really decide. I don't really like Noel... he's too fake looking to me for some reason.

But in our imperfect world, not that many good looking guys are in such a small setting! XD

Wow that sucks..Well you should probably buy cable or Netflix but Netflix really doesn't show the new season though since it airs on the abc family channel, yeah I'm not a Toby or Wren lover but I do love Ezra heart
I really don't get how people vote for Toby as the hottest guy on PLL? . I mean he's cute but I wouldn't consider him the hottest stare

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
x-OhhIrina-x
Loveparody

Wow that sucks..Well you should probably buy cable or Netflix but Netflix really doesn't show the new season though since it airs on the abc family channel, yeah I'm not a Toby or Wren lover but I do love Ezra heart

gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright

Cable and Netflix aren't worth the prices AND you don't own any of the programs/movies you have access to. You're only subscribing to access, but not own. That doesn't sit right with me and its basically me throwing money down the toilet. I'd rather own my stuff on disc so it probably means I'll have to wait out the year until it comes out on DVD.

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ok but seriously who wants to own them and actually it's like u have them since netflix always has the episodes there that u want just not the new recent ones yet.

Invisible Genius

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anyone, except Toby

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
FlowerBella97
I really don't get how people vote for Toby as the hottest guy on PLL? . I mean he's cute but I wouldn't consider him the hottest stare

Yes exactly, Jake, Ezra, Mike, Detective Holbrooks,Jason, Noel and Wren are like hotter in my oppinion.
Am I the only girl that thinks Toby's nose is just ugly

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Loveparody

How is Noel fake looking? I don't get that really, he's in my oppinion hotter than Toby like way more, looks more macho man, bad boy. heart heart whee heart

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ayane-ne
Anyone, except Toby

Yes true.

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
FlowerBella97