Squee!

Omg I know! 0.63076923076923 63.1% [ 41 ]
*dies* 0.36923076923077 36.9% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
1 2 >

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

So late last night I saw Paranorman...
My GOD that movie was amazing! I loved the characters and the story and everything about! It was really good c: Have you seen it? Did you like it? What was your favorite part?

I'll tell you mine!

I REALLY loved the fight scene between Aggie and Norman. It was visually stunning and the music was so incredible! It gave me chills throughout the entire thing. The music is the main focus because I recognized a bit of it. I'm pretty sure they used certain elements in Death is the Road to Awe by Clint Mansell for the movie The Fountain. I only recognized it because in my Humanities class we did a fairly in depth project on it and watched it through multiple times. A beautiful movie as well but I digress. I really hope that in the Paranorman soundtrack they have the track how it was played in the movie. If not... I'll be so sad ; n ;

Pal

I loved it, probably more then I should have. cat_redface
I loved it all too, I put a song from the movie on my profile and errething.
I hope they come out with another movie, I just might die.
When I say "other movie" I mean another cool paranormal movie. Not ParaNorman 2 or something, because I LOVED Coraline.
So I hope they make another stop and go animation! emotion_bigheart
And mostly, the whole entire movie was my favorite part...
Norman is such a cutie. emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I went to see it fairly shortly after it came out and also loved it. I really loved the scene that the OP mentioned and the resolution was so touching and endearing too. Other than that, honestly?
I loved when Mitch revealed that he was gay at the end of the movie. I cracked up so hard because that was just too perfect. It completely plays against the audience's expectations for the character.

I really shouldn't have to be in this day and age but I'm surprised that the MPAA let them get away with that in a PG film. It shouldn't even be something that movies need to "get away with" but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the way things work.

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

Jackie-senpai
I went to see it fairly shortly after it came out and also loved it. I really loved the scene that the OP mentioned and the resolution was so touching and endearing too. Other than that, honestly?
I loved when Mitch revealed that he was gay at the end of the movie. I cracked up so hard because that was just too perfect. It completely plays against the audience's expectations for the character.

I really shouldn't have to be in this day and age but I'm surprised that the MPAA let them get away with that in a PG film. It shouldn't even be something that movies need to "get away with" but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the way things work.

Yes, yes, yes! That was so awesome! But I was also shocked that it got in there. I'm glad it did though :3
It is a good flick
with a good message on bulling that
happens to be going on to a lot of kids
and how it can effect them.

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
I'd like to see it, but I've yet to get the chance. Trailer reminded me of Monster House, though, and I loved that.

Bashful Browser

i expected to be zombie hunting and all that jazz, but instead it was actually heartfelt and i really enjoyed it.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I loved that movie way too much. I actually went to go see it twice.

I think my favorite scene was the same as yours, though not the fighting so much as the conversation. I absolutely love how they rendered
Aggie--the way she seemed to personify childlike rage. It was beautiful.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Jackie-senpai

I just HAD to Google that scene afterwards. whee Because I knew there was gonna be backlash. "ParaNorman gay joke." I couldn't believe how many people missed the entire point of the movie (you know, about how it's okay to be different, and ostracizing people for those differences is wrong) and flipped their s**t about "gay propaganda." sweatdrop Oh, humanity.

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

The Iron Magus
I loved that movie way too much. I actually went to go see it twice.

I think my favorite scene was the same as yours, though not the fighting so much as the conversation. I absolutely love how they rendered
Aggie--the way she seemed to personify childlike rage. It was beautiful.

Yes! I loved that too but I thought I was just writing too much ; v ;
Loved it!

though I wished they showed more of him seeing dead people because I thought that was a huge part to norman. .. But anyways loved it

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

Girl With The Windex Eyes
Loved it!

though I wished they showed more of him seeing dead people because I thought that was a huge part to norman. .. But anyways loved it

Truth! That would have been much more interesting.
I saw this movie with my best friend. We both agreed it was awesome... smile

Dangerous Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Absolutely loved the movie I can't wait till it comes out on DVD. I need to watch it again before it is gone!User Image

Hot Rot's Prince

Hardened Member

12,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
"I don't have boobs, these are pectorals"

Oh...and when the redneck is contemplating whether to wait for his snack to drop from the vending machine or to run away from the zombies rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff