Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lisara821
unicorncakes
LOVE OUAT! I'm waiting for more episodes to come out before i start watching this season. A little sad i'm not going to NYCC this year. I love the OUAT panel.

OMG how can you wait??!!

I KNOW RIGHT?! I can't but I have other things going around. I really want to watch it but I'm trying to stay good until this Sunday and binge watch all three on Monday haha. I hope I can wait whee

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
unicorncakes
Lisara821
unicorncakes
LOVE OUAT! I'm waiting for more episodes to come out before i start watching this season. A little sad i'm not going to NYCC this year. I love the OUAT panel.

OMG how can you wait??!!

I KNOW RIGHT?! I can't but I have other things going around. I really want to watch it but I'm trying to stay good until this Sunday and binge watch all three on Monday haha. I hope I can wait whee

I've been watching all of the episodes on monday I never have time on sunday. haha
Lisara821
unicorncakes
Lisara821
unicorncakes

OMG how can you wait??!!

I've been watching all of the episodes on monday I never have time on sunday. haha

Hahaaa i use to do that for the third season cause of Pan <3 but this season I've been good and haven't been watching. :3 binge watching this weekend!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff