Yes 0.24745762711864 24.7% [ 73 ]
No 0.20338983050847 20.3% [ 60 ]
Lovvvveee it! :D 0.25423728813559 25.4% [ 75 ]
Hattteeee it! >:o 0.010169491525424 1.0% [ 3 ]
Sometimes 0.11864406779661 11.9% [ 35 ]
Gold! @.@ 0.16610169491525 16.6% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 295 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Is there anybody on Gaia who is obsessed with watching Once Upon A Time on ABC? rolleyes I love that show so much and I really want to discuss it with other people who like it. So if you have anything at all to say about Once Upon A time then say it here and maybe it will spark up a beautiful conversation...

Okay so what I wanted to say about the show is that the dude who plays Rumplestiltskin is an excellent actor! I really enjoy watching him and he just outshines everyone n his acting ability.

I also like Peter pan... I thought he was over acting a bit but I loved it! Then, the last episode he really gave me chills and I realize he is an amazing actor as well. Plus,,, he is soooo fricken cute emotion_kirakira .

I'm not going to lie to you, I love Once Upon A Time In Wonderland too. I think the red queen is beautiful and a lot of ppl think she's a bad actor with a really bad lip job lol but I enjoy her character very much. The show has already made me cry which is always a plus.

So, what do you think about the show?
who is your favorite character?
Who is your favorite villain?
What unexplained questions do you have?
What fairy tale character would you like to see next? eek

.ect emotion_awesome

asprettyasme
heart

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
There are a few topics about Once Upon a Time in the Hot Topics Fall 2013 TV board.

I never get tired of talking about it though so hey.

It's basically my favorite show ever. I love it.

I really don't even know, though I'm inclined to say Red

Regina. She's super interesting

YO, PAN, GIMME YOUR BACKSTORY

What fairy tale character would you like to see next?
I haven't given this a lot of thought.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
The twists with the fairy tales, & how they're interwoven.

Ruby/Red Riding Hood

Regina & Pan.

How Aurora & Mulan saved Philip.

Aladdin & Jasmine.

Lord Itachi San's Princess

Sparkly Star

8,500 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I think is awesome how they made the fairy tales that most people grew up with, they made it a realistic (kinda) show. Plus I love how they tie all the fairy tales in to each other.

Belle hands down, but ever since they showed Tinkerbell Im not sure any more crying but I guess both? sweatdrop

Regina hands down. Gold is a runner up though (and after him Pan, cause the crap he does to Emma makes me laugh xD) wink

I guess Pan's back story but im already guessing like what if Pan's father got killed by Rumple or something but I just don't know lol. I can't wait to see though! biggrin

Oooh. Im trying to think who they haven't done yet. I guess they've done most of them, maybe some of the newer disney princesses or something.
Spectrice
There are a few topics about Once Upon a Time in the Hot Topics Fall 2013 TV board.

I never get tired of talking about it though so hey.

It's basically my favorite show ever. I love it.

I really don't even know, though I'm inclined to say Red

Regina. She's super interesting

YO, PAN, GIMME YOUR BACKSTORY

I haven't given this a lot of thought.

That's where all the Once Upon A Time post are emotion_jawdrop !! Haha, I was searching like crazy for the topic and I could not find it. Thank you emotion_kirakira ! I am not considering Pan a strong villain until I hear his backstory!! Everyone thinks he is stronger than rumplestiltskin emotion_drool but I am not convinced until I see more of his true character 3nodding .

asprettyasme
heart
Born Backwards
The twists with the fairy tales, & how they're interwoven.

Ruby/Red Riding Hood

Regina & Pan.

How Aurora & Mulan saved Philip.

Aladdin & Jasmine.

They are doing Once Upon A Time In Wonderland with the Genie and Jafar so I am hoping and praying that Aladdin and Jasmine make an appearance. Already Anastasia has made an appearance! and tbh, I also don't remember them explaining how they saved Philip rolleyes ... I thought I was the only one who was confused about that whee

asprettyasme
heart
Snuggle Soldier
I think is awesome how they made the fairy tales that most people grew up with, they made it a realistic (kinda) show. Plus I love how they tie all the fairy tales in to each other.

Belle hands down, but ever since they showed Tinkerbell Im not sure any more crying but I guess both? sweatdrop

Regina hands down. Gold is a runner up though (and after him Pan, cause the crap he does to Emma makes me laugh xD) wink

I guess Pan's back story but im already guessing like what if Pan's father got killed by Rumple or something but I just don't know lol. I can't wait to see though! biggrin

Oooh. Im trying to think who they haven't done yet. I guess they've done most of them, maybe some of the newer disney princesses or something.

They have not done Rapunzel, Aurora (I don't think?), Princess and the frog, Pocahontas, Jasmine and Aladdin and Anastasia (but those 3 might be making an appearance in Once Upon A Time In Wonderland), Brave, and Princess Fiona if they wanna add in Shrek 'cuz they already had Ogres. I feel like I am missing someone but oh well...

asprettyasme
heart

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Asprettyasme
That's where all the Once Upon A Time post are emotion_jawdrop !! Haha, I was searching like crazy for the topic and I could not find it. Thank you emotion_kirakira ! I am not considering Pan a strong villain until I hear his backstory!! Everyone thinks he is stronger than rumplestiltskin emotion_drool but I am not convinced until I see more of his true character 3nodding .

asprettyasme
heart

I'm pretty sure Pan is just manipulative more than anything. He has enough magic to defend himself in a fight but beyond that I think he just likes to mess with people's heads so they destroy themselves. Like you I don't see him as the huge threat he's been set up as. We'll see once we get his back story, though. I could be very, very wrong.
Spectrice
Asprettyasme

asprettyasme
heart

I'm pretty sure Pan is just manipulative more than anything. He has enough magic to defend himself in a fight but beyond that I think he just likes to mess with people's heads so they destroy themselves. Like you I don't see him as the huge threat he's been set up as. We'll see once we get his back story, though. I could be very, very wrong.

Some people think he is Rumplestiltskin bother and that's why if Rumple kill Pan, then Rumple will die. Also some people believe Rumple father is the one in the other cage that was next to Neals cage.

I wanna know who is in the other cage. It would be soooo interesting if it was Ursula! LOL I strongly doubt it tho.

asprettyasme
heart

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Asprettyasme
Some people think he is Rumplestiltskin bother and that's why if Rumple kill Pan, then Rumple will die. Also some people believe Rumple father is the one in the other cage that was next to Neals cage.

I wanna know who is in the other cage. It would be soooo interesting if it was Ursula! LOL I strongly doubt it tho.

asprettyasme
heart

I know Rumple and Pan knew each other as children so they could be brothers. That would be interesting.

Popular theory for the cage seems to be that it's a young adult Wendy. I don't really think it is, though. I have a feeling it might be Robin Hood. Shadow could have come back for his son and he could be there trying to save his own son. We've gotten recent information on Robin Hood and he's supposed to be Regina's true love so I feel like we're due to run into him.
Spectrice
Asprettyasme

asprettyasme
heart

I know Rumple and Pan knew each other as children so they could be brothers. That would be interesting.

Popular theory for the cage seems to be that it's a young adult Wendy. I don't really think it is, though. I have a feeling it might be Robin Hood. Shadow could have come back for his son and he could be there trying to save his own son. We've gotten recent information on Robin Hood and he's supposed to be Regina's true love so I feel like we're due to run into him.

That's so interesting! No one on the other blog ever said a word about it being Robin Hood. That would def be the most interesting twist. Tbh, I felt so bad for him and when Tinker Bell told Regina she was selfish it was an eye opener for me and it made me cry (I am such a crier! >.< wink but it made me cry because I fear love too and it made me wonder who my fears could be affecting other then myself sweatdrop . But anyways, I also heard it could be Tinker Bell because we haven't seen her in a while and Pan could of found out that she was helping them.

asprettyasme
heart

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Asprettyasme
Spectrice
Asprettyasme

asprettyasme
heart

That's so interesting! No one on the other blog ever said a word about it being Robin Hood. That would def be the most interesting twist. Tbh, I felt so bad for him and when Tinker Bell told Regina she was selfish it was an eye opener for me and it made me cry (I am such a crier! >.< wink but it made me cry because I fear love too and it made me wonder who my fears could be affecting other then myself sweatdrop . But anyways, I also heard it could be Tinker Bell because we haven't seen her in a while and Pan could of found out that she was helping them.

asprettyasme
heart

Love isn't so scary! Just speaking as someone who is crazy in love, it's pretty great. IDK how old you are, though. No need to rush it either. Don't be afraid of it or of not finding it.

Oh, it could be Tinker Bell. I was wondering where she was, too.
Spectrice
Asprettyasme
Spectrice
Asprettyasme

asprettyasme
heart

asprettyasme
heart

Love isn't so scary! Just speaking as someone who is crazy in love, it's pretty great. IDK how old you are, though. No need to rush it either. Don't be afraid of it or of not finding it.

Oh, it could be Tinker Bell. I was wondering where she was, too.

I'm 20 and I have never had a boyfriend. That's why I like OUAT and OUATW so much because they really talk about a lot of problems I am going thru right now and its such an eye opener. I fell for a guy and I really felt we had a chance but due to my fear I totally screwed it up to the point of no return and now I will never truly know emotion_facepalm . However, in a few weeks I will have an opportunity to see him again and hopefully this time I can right a wrong. I am preparing mentally so I won't make the same mistakes twice. I'm such a mess tho, I guess I never really truly knew what I was missing until I lost it emotion_8c

asprettyasme
heart

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Asprettyasme
I'm 20 and I have never had a boyfriend. That's why I like OUAT and OUATW so much because they really talk about a lot of problems I am going thru right now and its such an eye opener. I fell for a guy and I really felt we had a chance but due to my fear I totally screwed it up to the point of no return and now I will never truly know emotion_facepalm . However, in a few weeks I will have an opportunity to see him again and hopefully this time I can right a wrong. I am preparing mentally so I won't make the same mistakes twice. I'm such a mess tho, I guess I never really truly knew what I was missing until I lost it emotion_8c

asprettyasme
heart

You're not much younger than me. I'll be 24 next month. I had a couple of boyfriends when I was younger but none that lasted for more than a few weeks. I met my current boyfriend when I was 19 after getting to a point where I was fed up with dating and ready to give it all up. He was honestly going to be my last date for like a year. Then we fell in love, it's been almost 5 years and we live together now.

Things just work out sometimes. Try not to let your nerves get to you. I know it's hard, but try. I'm pretty sure things worked out with my boyfriend simply because I wasn't nervous.
Spectrice
Asprettyasme

asprettyasme
heart

You're not much younger than me. I'll be 24 next month. I had a couple of boyfriends when I was younger but none that lasted for more than a few weeks. I met my current boyfriend when I was 19 after getting to a point where I was fed up with dating and ready to give it all up. He was honestly going to be my last date for like a year. Then we fell in love, it's been almost 5 years and we live together now.

Things just work out sometimes. Try not to let your nerves get to you. I know it's hard, but try. I'm pretty sure things worked out with my boyfriend simply because I wasn't nervous.

I was so use to being alone, I was so comfortable with myself and how my life was going. I was so happy and I didn't expect to fall for anyone but when I did, that's when I realize how lonely and sad my life really was. I was 19 too when I met my guy. Your story sounds beautiful and 5 years is such a long time. Congratz! Thank you for the advice.

asprettyasme
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas