Total Votes:[ 830 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Rozie6610's Husbando

Clean Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Netflix is definitely great. Although, I'm upset they got rid of Fruits Basket.

Fashionable Genius

I haven't watched netflix in so long, but when I did it was a blessing. For I never would've fallen in love with BBCs Luther, Sherlock, Skins uk and Being human uk. Or watched amazing movies like Detachment and other indie films. Plus I love how they post full showings and not cuts, along with broader lists of seasons/series.
I watch it infrequently, but I do like the idea of it. I say they should have everything in the categories instead of only some and making you search if they have the show you're looking for.
I love netflix, I watch something on it just about every day. I also have movies delivered to my house
All it is now is shitty Korean melodramas, shitty TV shows and straight-to-DVD garbage. They got rid of a lot of good stuff on there. Literally the only reason I'm keeping a subscription is to watch Futurama. After that, no point of me using it further.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

I cancelled my subscription when I moved, since I don't have internet at home now. sad I miss it. From the sounds of it, the content we get in Canada isn't as varied as what's available in the US (although there are ways around that), but there was still plenty of stuff that I wanted to watch.

I had started watching Star Gate and was enjoying rewatching Star Trek: TNG right before I moved.
Mei McKorrmik
I watch it infrequently, but I do like the idea of it. I say they should have everything in the categories instead of only some and making you search if they have the show you're looking for.

I love netflix, but I haft to agree with this. I watch a variety of shows and when I go to find a category I want, sometimes it's not even there. It wants to show me shows that are related to what I had just watched. -.-

But other than that I really love it! I would of never have discovered "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and now I adore it along with a few other shows.

Interesting Dabbler

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
Quote:
Do you have netflix?

Yes, and Hulu+, on top of also knowing various other ways to see the shows I want, and at some point, I'm thinking of getting Crunchyroll Premium.

Quote:
How often do you watch it?

Weekly, also get 1 DVD at a time currently.

Quote:
Favorites?

Once Upon A Time, Orange is the New Black, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dinosaurs, and all 6 series of Star Trek.

Quote:
Something you've found and loved that you never would have discovered without it?

Their original series Orange is the New Black and a few foreign films that I randomly found and watched. Nothing else really, I use it to see things I've wanted to watch/rewatch.
merry go-round sex
I love netflix. Yeah, not all of my favorite shows or movies are on there, but I discover something new alll the time that I end up watching and falling in love with.

I just finished the Numb3rs.. and now I'm watching Drop Dead Diva, which I completely fell in love with. Anyone seen it? It's got everything I want in a tv show; some drama, comedy, a good story line, and she works in a law firm.

Discuss:
Do you have netflix?
Favorites?
Something you've found and loved that you never would have discovered without it?

netflix is ok until it stops working for no reason

Shy Regular

Do you have netflix?
Yes

Every few days

Favorites?
Scrubs, American Horror Story Asylum, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, The Mighty, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Powerpuff Girls,

Once Upon a Time

Revered Prophet

i ******** love Netflix. i use it very often biggrin

toys-argh-us's Waifu

Do you have netflix?

Yes!

A few times a week. I have Hulu & Crunchyroll as well cx

Favorites?

Welcome to the NHK, Scrubs, That 70's show, all the wonderful movies! <3

Welcome to the NHK!

Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thanks to Netflix. I've found a ton of martial art movies to watch. Also John Dies at the End. razz
Netflix is the absolute best. I've seen all my favorite tv shows on there. Like some MUST WATCHes are:
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
United States of Tara (FAVORITE)

Plus some great movies i never thought i would have loved:
Grave Encounters 1&2
VHS 1&2
The Host

and just so much more.

arrgh I'm a netflix slave

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I use Netflix for everything I can. Stream most other things at other sites when it's not on there.

One of my favorite discoveries from Netflix was when they had Riki-Oh: the Story of Ricky on there. That movie.. was glorious, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff