< 1 2

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
green2griffin
Born Backwards
So series 4 is worth watching? I'm a little sceptical since Simon & Alisha left...

me too since simon was my second favourite sad but it is very much so worth watching, the new characters are pretty interesting and alrdy there has been a little psycho behaviour lol. watch past the first episode there's nothing wrong with it, I thought it was pretty good actually though some people have a problem with a certain part. Especially watch the 3rd episode at least, Drama... I love it. smile
Deffo give it a go since you never know if you like something until you try it! <3
I cant wait for the rest of it surprised

User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Ah thanks!
That's true...however I'm still heartbroken over Simon & Alisha, they were my favourites... crying

Thieving Millionaire

14,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
i do exactly the same!! watch im a celeb then go to misfits on +1 heart
i didnt watch 'This is england' but sounds good, might give it a watch smile

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
angel_of_the_north30793
i do exactly the same!! watch im a celeb then go to misfits on +1 heart
i didnt watch 'This is england' but sounds good, might give it a watch smile

ouhhh yes, I have it set to a reminder even now, a week before xD lol. gotta watch i'm a celeb, even if it's purely for Ant & Dec... and watchin all the celebs get scared to death is always funny xP haha
Oh My gawd they certainly gave Curtis a good plot that last episode aye surprised I expect he will come back which I dont really mind I just really curious now as to how they're going to do that xP
tis good if ya like a bit of Drama biggrin

I owe you 19k smile
I'll send it to ya through trade.

Liberal Genius

Well I'm on the american showings of it now, so I'm on season 3 right now, the one where Nathan is gone, I adore this show as well, Alisha, Nathan, & Simon being my favorites heart
I use to watch it on youtube with my friend but couldn't keep up so I watch it on Logo, anyway I love this show prolly one of the best shows I've ever seen, however my friends told me to stop watching after season 3 cos then they're all gone, except curtis...but what's you guys' opinion ?

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
starsies
Well I'm on the american showings of it now, so I'm on season 3 right now, the one where Nathan is gone, I adore this show as well, Alisha, Nathan, & Simon being my favorites heart
I use to watch it on youtube with my friend but couldn't keep up so I watch it on Logo, anyway I love this show prolly one of the best shows I've ever seen, however my friends told me to stop watching after season 3 cos then they're all gone, except curtis...but what's you guys' opinion ?

Awh I like to see the tables turn sometimes, it's normally us who has to wait for you guys' shows like True blood & Dexter lol. so bwahaha for once <3

I really like season 4 actually, it's very good and even though most of the original characters are gone the new ones are pretty awesome too, Curtis has a pretty good plot in episode 4 but episode 3 is my favorite, but I'm a little bias on this as Rudy is my Favorite character. Personally I think it's very on par with all the other seasons, that being the par of awesomeness lol. It's worth a go with an open mind, get past the first episode though there is a scene in there that seems a little graphically out of place and can put people off, dont be put off! you will miss out smile

what episode of season 3 are you on so far?

User Image

Liberal Genius

green2griffin
starsies

Awh I like to see the tables turn sometimes, it's normally us who has to wait for you guys' shows like True blood & Dexter lol. so bwahaha for once <3

I really like season 4 actually, it's very good and even though most of the original characters are gone the new ones are pretty awesome too, Curtis has a pretty good plot in episode 4 but episode 3 is my favorite, but I'm a little bias on this as Rudy is my Favorite character. Personally I think it's very on par with all the other seasons, that being the par of awesomeness lol. It's worth a go with an open mind, get past the first episode though there is a scene in there that seems a little graphically out of place and can put people off, dont be put off! you will miss out smile

what episode of season 3 are you on so far?

User Image

it hasn't started here yet, It ended on season 2 in October, the last episode I saw was the xmas one where alisha and simon do it ( past simon ) and Nathan is santa and shags the preggers chic which was too much for me haha
Yes lol some of us here anticipate you guys show, I don't like american shows that much, I'm into Brit shows, "Mighty Boosh" being my favorite whee
I guess I will give it a try, I'm just gonna miss the old group

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
green2griffin
starsies

it hasn't started here yet, It ended on season 2 in October, the last episode I saw was the xmas one where alisha and simon do it ( past simon ) and Nathan is santa and shags the preggers chic which was too much for me haha
Yes lol some of us here anticipate you guys show, I don't like american shows that much, I'm into Brit shows, "Mighty Boosh" being my favorite whee

lool yeah Nathan is gone in season 3, did you watch the little youtube thing about 10 minutes long it introduces Rudys character and Shows you were Nathan is?
Ouhhh, you are in for some fun plots then in season 3, It's also the season where Simon and Alishas plot ends they dont just leave on some kind of cliffhanger which I thought was better, there wasn't really anywhere else for their plot to go so I thought it ended really well for them. Rudy is very funny I dont understand how anyone can dislike him <3
Kelly is gone in season 4, the actor that plays her went to jail [Though they claim that her being in prison is not the reason for her leaving...]

I download all mine as they are shown so I dont have to wait a year. am just too impatient lol
Mighty boosh is also very good, wow I haven't watched that for ages surprised

I cant believe it, but they plan on making a US version of Misfits. I'm quite sad about that why cant it just stay as it awesomeness is already Click here for an article on it. I will give it a go if it is made, but I dont think it would be the same sad

Liberal Genius

green2griffin
green2griffin
starsies

lool yeah Nathan is gone in season 3, did you watch the little youtube thing about 10 minutes long it introduces Rudys character and Shows you were Nathan is?
Ouhhh, you are in for some fun plots then in season 3, It's also the season where Simon and Alishas plot ends they dont just leave on some kind of cliffhanger which I thought was better, there wasn't really anywhere else for their plot to go so I thought it ended really well for them. Rudy is very funny I dont understand how anyone can dislike him <3
Kelly is gone in season 4, the actor that plays her went to jail [Though they claim that her being in prison is not the reason for her leaving...]

I download all mine as they are shown so I dont have to wait a year. am just too impatient lol

I cant believe it, but they plan on making a US version of Misfits. I'm quite sad about that why cant it just stay as it awesomeness is already Click here for an article on it. I will give it a go if it is made, but I dont think it would be the same sad

Yeah I saw that him & that chic left to las vegas d:
And I heard Alisha dies in Simon's arms so to get ready for some tears lol
& why did Kelly's Actress go to jail ? That sucks ): but I don't see where her character would go since Nathan's not there anymore...
I am pissed that they plan to make an American version that's such a stupid idea, they'll most likely pick really stupid young actors from here who cant act for s**t, I mean we tend to ruin really good foreign shows I mean look at "skins" we tried that and it didn't end very well, no no no no, I disapprove emotion_donotwant

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
starsies
green2griffin
green2griffin
starsies

& why did Kelly's Actress go to jail ? That sucks ): but I don't see where her character would go since Nathan's not there anymore...
I am pissed that they plan to make an American version that's such a stupid idea, they'll most likely pick really stupid young actors from here who cant act for s**t, I mean we tend to ruin really good foreign shows I mean look at "skins" we tried that and it didn't end very well, no no no no, I disapprove emotion_donotwant

lool yeah and nathan pulls a rabbit from his arse xD aha
lol yeah she does, get ready xP lool who has been giving you spoilers? slap them xD
she went to jail because she got a bit too drunk and Racially abused a taxi driver, apparently.
why her character isn't in season 4? I'll tell you her character, with her new power goes abroad and finds a good use for it. Thats as much of that as i'll tell you, its a bit of a flimsy excuse really but yeah, she's not in season 4. lol.
yeah anno exactly thats why I dont want them to either but it's still a possibility, the only kind of redemtion it might have is that the creator from the original one will likely be helping by the side of the guy that will make the american one, like it says in the article. but who knows?
so when does seasoon 3 start where u are?

Liberal Genius

green2griffin
starsies
green2griffin
green2griffin
starsies

lool yeah and nathan pulls a rabbit from his arse xD aha
lol yeah she does, get ready xP lool who has been giving you spoilers? slap them xD
she went to jail because she got a bit too drunk and Racially abused a taxi driver, apparently.
why her character isn't in season 4? I'll tell you her character, with her new power goes abroad and finds a good use for it. Thats as much of that as i'll tell you, its a bit of a flimsy excuse really but yeah, she's not in season 4. lol.
yeah anno exactly thats why I dont want them to either but it's still a possibility, the only kind of redemtion it might have is that the creator from the original one will likely be helping by the side of the guy that will make the american one, like it says in the article. but who knows?
so when does seasoon 3 start where u are?

Idk when it starts but I'll check the DVR recordings to see if it's recorded something lol & oh I'm just saying it's good she's not in season 4 ( Kelly ) because I don't see what they could do with her character, the American director is the one of 'gossip girl' meaning it'll be crap, it will be a hit with the kids who have never seen the original ( that's what happend with 'skins' ) but he'll make it over dramatic with stupid American teen problems, & my best friends gives me these spoilers, he used to watch it on YouTube before it came to 'logo' it took 2 years for it to get here ): what's more they show it on a channel not many people watch since it's the 'lgbt' channel, & you know how Americans tend to be uncomfortable with that subject

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
starsies

Idk when it starts but I'll check the DVR recordings to see if it's recorded something lol & oh I'm just saying it's good she's not in season 4 ( Kelly ) because I don't see what they could do with her character, the American director is the one of 'gossip girl' meaning it'll be crap, it will be a hit with the kids who have never seen the original ( that's what happend with 'skins' ) but he'll make it over dramatic with stupid American teen problems, & my best friends gives me these spoilers, he used to watch it on YouTube before it came to 'logo' it took 2 years for it to get here ): what's more they show it on a channel not many people watch since it's the 'lgbt' channel, & you know how Americans tend to be uncomfortable with that subject

Oh yeah, no I cant see what they could have done either with her either, but then I could really say the same about a lot of the characters, curtis being one, what could they do with his? I would have said not much but the most recent episode was very good with him lol.

I've not seen Gossip girl I dont really plan to either it doesn't look like my kinda programme. teen problems dont appeal to when it's "I like this boy, Oh but you like him too...what a dilemma" crap like that lol. There are only occasions where its acceptable if it's like True blood, [thats more she cant pick between guys tho] xD where it's surrounded by life-death-action-awesomeness-plot situations... you know what I mean lol.

Ouh Jeez yeah, you Americans seem to get a little squirmish with that kind of subject yeah :/ shame really..., though you do touch on a few subjects with "True Blood" what channel is that on in America?

well if you know how to download you could watch whole season practically right now.

Liberal Genius

green2griffin
starsies

Oh yeah, no I cant see what they could have done either with her either, but then I could really say the same about a lot of the characters, curtis being one, what could they do with his? I would have said not much but the most recent episode was very good with him lol.

I've not seen Gossip girl I dont really plan to either it doesn't look like my kinda programme. teen problems dont appeal to when it's "I like this boy, Oh but you like him too...what a dilemma" crap like that lol. There are only occasions where its acceptable if it's like True blood, [thats more she cant pick between guys tho] xD where it's surrounded by life-death-action-awesomeness-plot situations... you know what I mean lol.

Ouh Jeez yeah, you Americans seem to get a little squirmish with that kind of subject yeah :/ shame really..., though you do touch on a few subjects with "True Blood" what channel is that on in America?

well if you know how to download you could watch whole season practically right now.

I don't watch "True Blood" but I think it's on HBO, and HBO is known for giving excellent shows haha, if anything they'll put it on Mtv when they americanize the show stare

Well in my opinion Curtis has the best power, he's saved their asses from disaster almost every time, well with the help of Simon of course 3nodding

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
starsies
green2griffin
starsies

I don't watch "True Blood" but I think it's on HBO, and HBO is known for giving excellent shows haha, if anything they'll put it on Mtv when they americanize the show stare

Well in my opinion Curtis has the best power, he's saved their asses from disaster almost every time, well with the help of Simon of course 3nodding

ouh righto, MTV aye? is that a good one?

lool, He does indeed ---SlIGHT SPOILER [tho it shouldn't be if you've watched all of season 2]--- shame he doesn't have it in season 3, they all changed their powers over at the end of season 2 I cant really remember why :/

well I hope Season 3 starts soon for you biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces