Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xchrist_its_christianX
I liked the soundtrack.

Yes. They made a good call on this one. I hate it when the soundtrack of a movie sucks. Lol.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
cheese_whine cheese_whine wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl heart dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama emo emo emo emo emo razz razz lol lol lol lol cool cool cool cool cool cool rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin xd xd xd xd mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen THAT 70S SHOW FOR LIFE. I WOULD LIVE AND DIE FOR THEM!!!!!

Professional Architect

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
I'm sorry I guess I'm the only one on here that didn't really enjoy it <_<

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ForumFanboy88

How so? I'm just wondering, I'm not gonna troll ya for saying that you don't like it lol

Professional Architect

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
Kit Kat Purrpurr
ForumFanboy88

How so? I'm just wondering, I'm not gonna troll ya for saying that you don't like it lol

The soundtrack was interesting but I just found it to be really boring overall in the first half and then it all got unexpectedly ultra violent. I like ultra violence in movies sometimes especially if they're done well like Tarantino's films but this one just felt like it was there just to show off. It really just seemed like a superviolent Transporter movie with Jason Statham on crack. So yeah sorry that's how I felt.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ForumFanboy88
Kit Kat Purrpurr
ForumFanboy88

The soundtrack was interesting but I just found it to be really boring overall in the first half and then it all got unexpectedly ultra violent. I like ultra violence in movies sometimes especially if they're done well like Tarantino's films but this one just felt like it was there just to show off. It really just seemed like a superviolent Transporter movie with Jason Statham on crack. So yeah sorry that's how I felt.

I saw a slightly more censored version since I saw this on a plane, but that makes sense. I'm not really one for violence in movies, actually.
It's by the same director as Valhalla Rising, so I feel that I need to check it out.

I'd prefer to get a legal copy though, and I don't know anyone who has it confused
I honestly didn't have much of a reaction at all... it kind of made me bored. :/ I'm desensitized that way though. Crash on the other hand (the sodomy one not the one everyone knows about), now THAT was pretty powerful. o.O

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
d-mistress
I honestly didnt have much of a reaction at all... it kind of made me bored. :/ Im desensitized that way though. Crash on the other hand the sodomy one not the one everyone knows about), now THAT was pretty powerful. o.O

I rarely watch movies like Drive, so it would make sense that I wasnt bored by it.

Ive never seen Crash, or heard of it actually.
Kit Kat Purrpurr
I can't seem to find enough fans ><'

I heard about it from a friend who is obsessed with it, so I watched it on a flight to Europe (I was recently on a trip there) and on the flight back.

At first it confused me, then I was like, "hey this is pretty good", but once it ended I couldn't believe it. It was such a powerful movie. The second time around, it made me cry.

For those who have seen it, what were your reactions? biggrin

Amazing. That's really all that can be said.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Priest Boat
Kit Kat Purrpurr
I can't seem to find enough fans ><'

I heard about it from a friend who is obsessed with it, so I watched it on a flight to Europe (I was recently on a trip there) and on the flight back.

At first it confused me, then I was like, "hey this is pretty good", but once it ended I couldn't believe it. It was such a powerful movie. The second time around, it made me cry.

For those who have seen it, what were your reactions? biggrin

Amazing. That's really all that can be said.

Good god I know emotion_dowant

Tipsy Dabbler

What made the movie so interesting? I saw it in theatres and already knew about the hype but when I watched it I was like?? It was boring and dry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff