Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soknardalr
Beranyth
I have no clue why a masterpiece like Harry Potter keeps getting compared to rubbish like Twilight.

I agree.

I KNOW. I'm just here to ruin the Twilight fans Hopes and Dreams of meeting Robert or edward or whoever the hell he is.
YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S ALMOST AS GOOD AS HARRY POTTER
Then pm or comment me
Twilight is only good for people who can't read real books. Anyone who has read a real book, looks at twilight and cries a little on the inside at the thought that this world has come to this.
XIXAliceCullenXIX
girl u r way!!!!!!!!!!!! wrong
twilight is the best thing eva!!!
if it wasnt here i would die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to Die twisted Muahahahahahaha And she isn't wrong. Why? Cause a opinion can't be wrong.
wayy wayy better,

(:
Dude, Sh*t is better than Twilight.
Xx_Honorable_Mention_xX
Beranyth
I have no clue why a masterpiece like Harry Potter keeps getting compared to rubbish like Twilight.

This.

This yet again.

Eloquent Genius

kc562
WTF HARRY POTTER SUXS! I HATE THAT MOVIE
UNLIKE TWILIGHT IT'S THE BEST MOIVE EVER!
TEAM EDWARD 4 LIFE!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

please see someone professional,
although i would feel sorry for the guy that would have to delve into ur mind to get u sorted

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
XIXAliceCullenXIX

Then you're a waste of oxygen. Seriously, dedicating your life to something as mundane as a book is pathetic and stupid.

I love Harry Potter to peices, but I wouldn't die over it.
Of course Harry Potter is better than Twilight. Any is better. Twilight is a book you read when you're bored but you don't want to think.
Daam Harry Potter Beats Twilight.Twilight is Gay.Anything is Better Than Twilight.
Twilight was horrible!!! Because i love to read... i forced myself to listen to my friends and read the series......I have never read such a worthless piece of s**t in my life....you seriously need to dumb yourself down you read them........Dr. Suess books have more of a plot than that garbage....there was a serious lack of character development, grammatical errors up the ying yang.....it was predictable....and childish.....

Harry Potter is amazing and those who say otherwise have either not read the books,..or just clearly couldn't understand it. J.K. Rowling took extra care to make sure that the books were full of minute details that were tied together through each book. And that's just the books, the movies are wonderful. Great actors.....amazing special effects.....

where as that twilight crap.....common...the script was horrible...the acting was atrocious.....and the special effects..rivaled those of Julie Andrews in Peter Pan ,when you can see the strings....
I'm sad to say i wasted 122 minutes of my life in which i will never get back.

oh and Robert..Edward....whatever..isn't attractive..i don't even think he's pretty...he looks like he ran into a wall at top speed and his face stayed that way..kind of like a pug......He was much better as Cedric......and he was on screen a matter of what....15 minutes top...It pains me that they are spending millions of dollars making these stupid ********' movies...when they could be doing something good for the world.....like saving the friggen Polar bears...

Hunter

please please please stop these threads! i am getting so sick of this constant war between harry potter and twilight! its stupid and ridiculous that you two groups of fangirls/boys cant just get along and fall in love with characters in peace!!!! scream
XIXAliceCullenXIX
I hope Twilight wasn't here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces