Cersei 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Tyrion 0.072463768115942 7.2% [ 5 ]
Joffrey 0.47826086956522 47.8% [ 33 ]
The Mountain 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 12 ]
Stannis 0.057971014492754 5.8% [ 4 ]
Tywin 0.014492753623188 1.4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 >

What character do you hate or strongly dislike in the show Game of Thrones? What did that person do to make you hate him/her?

Robotic Exhibitionist

I really love almost every character in the show. Even the ones that piss me off are complex and entertaining. That being said, I can't stand Melisandre. She annoys me and I find most of her scenes really boring. Just such a flat character, compared to the others, imo.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Joffrey. =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Joffrey, hands down.

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Wily Trickster

27,700 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Slayer 200
Woah how did Tyrion get on this list? He is one of the favorites of a lot of people.

It is a toss up for me between Queen Bitchent & Douchebag Clegane. What he did in the episodes with his horse & Oberon will forever disturb me. The reason Joffrey and Tywin aren't in the running is because they are not a concern to me at this time

I hope Jon Snow moves to warmer climate. I'd love to see him dressed like Khal Drogo. heart

Beloved Lunatic

Joffrey, omg I hated himmm~

Hilarious Streaker

18,900 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
if monday could be a person, it would be joffrey

Eloquent Streaker

Joffrey and Cersei are tied for the character I hate the most, mainly because all the hatred I felt for Joffrey shifted to Cersei post-Purple Wedding.

Fluffy Hunter

13,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Harvest Hazard 500
I hate Joffrey, I started to hate him after he made ​​killing Lady, even with all that had happened, Lady could not die, was not she who attacked him, thankfully Nymeria fled

Sparkly Smoker

It's a toss up between The Mountain and Joffrey.

Dapper Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ramsey hands down, he's like Joffrey but the exact opposite of a huge coward.
Cersei - and Martin really grinds salt into the wound by making her the one character who you want to see bad things happen to but things always seem to go her way.

Tipsy Lunatic

Lysa - insane, miserable old child-molesting bint
Melisandre - Kill it with ... ********, wait
The Mountain - piece of s**t animal
Gilly - ungrateful, stupid, rude, couldn't defend her own child from a rabbit
Walder Frey - I'd put Craster here but Frey is ancient evil and has a lot more influence/choice of women other than his own offspring
Ramsay, Joffrey Viserys- It's hard to even say I hate them. They're just like natural disasters. They're good for a giggle I guess.
Selyse - hairy, stupid, burns her family members for the Lawd
Stannis - I haven't gotten too far in the books but he sucks in the show and that's all I know
Shae - whore
Doreah - whore too, ******** her
Pycelle - lickspittle, shitheel

could go on and on forever probably. I have a weird fondness for the Lannisters even though they're like Targs and the bad ones are just awful.

seriously though if you hate cersei or sansa more than any of these you have issues neutral

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
I know a lot of people like him, but I can't stand Tyrion. He's an a*****e, and most characters in the show are, but he's the worst kind of a*****e, a smug one who thinks he's funnier or more clever than he actually is. I also am not a fan of how the show removes a lot of his unsympathetic traits to play him up more as a hero in a show that's supposed to be more morally ambiguous than that, while also playing up the bad traits of other characters who are supposed to be becoming more heroic, like Jamie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff