Pommes Frites's Compadre

Cluttered Codger

44,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Avant Garde 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Original story is way way better.
i hated frozen
Frozen Heart was actually my favorite song in the movie, but it's probably the least noticed one. Second favorite is Olaf's silly song about summer. Let It Go was just annoying, to me anyway.
.__.
Event Coordinator- CR
Am I the only person on earth who thinks this movie is completely overdone and cheesey? As for the popular song, Let It Go, I don't see anything special about it. Disney just doesn't have the magic that it use to with animated films such as Pocahontas, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Alladin, Lady And The Tramp, and Toy Story (1, 2, and 3).

yeah Disney went through a renaissance in the 90s and to me they will never have that same glory.

Blessed Gaian

We haven't seen a princess based Disney film since 2012 I believe which was either The Princess and the Frog (Tiana) or Brave (Merida).

It's not that surprising to me that when a brand new princess is brought to the table that everyone gets all hype.

Anyways, I personally like Frozen because the protagonists are sisters, really cute.

When I first watched Frozen it was with my sister and she suggested I was Elsa and she was Anna.

If it's okay in my sisters book, it's okay in mines.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Part of its popularity probably stems from the fact that "true love" in the film refers to sisterly (familial) love, rather than romantic love. I know a lot of people were saying that "Frozen" was a breath of fresh air. I probably would have liked it better if it were in 2D.
All my friends kept telling me to watch it so I finally did after a month. It was meh! to be honest the only good song they had was let it go and that's it. I can't even re-watch this movie too often cause it wasn't that great and i re-watch a lot of movies often. Aladdin I have watched it over 370 times and Toy Story 1-3 i have re-watched it over 100.
redface redface redface redface redface totally agree hate frozen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces