Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

5,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
sherlock-frickin-holmes
Firefly. Never forget Firefly.

Oh my! I had just gotten into watching this last year and I was wondering why?!!!! It was awesome! Sure they had a slow start but it turned awesome! Serenity is awesome, too. It's a good thing that movie came out and that fans are still adamant about bringing the show back. mrgreen

On the top of my head Pushing Daisies. LOVE IT!

Dangerous Regular

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Twin peaks! It only ran for 29 episodes/2 seasons before getting canceled. They announced today they're reviving the series and continuing with 8-9 more episodes in 2016, to commemorate the 25th anniversary since the show was cancled. It's the dream every cult fan of a cancled TV show wishes and hopes for, come true!!!
Freaks and Geeks! I was so in love with that show.

I was also disappointed when Arrested Development ended back in the day. That show was much too funny to end so abruptly. I know there's the new Netflix season and all, but I keep thinking what that show could have been had it not been cancelled.

annies boobs's Widow

Time-traveling Detective

As seems to be the popular opinion, I still can't let go of Firefly. Also on my list:

Pushing Dasies
Dead Like Me
Wonderfalls
Warehouse 13
Eureka (though it did have a good run)

Scompiglio's Wife

Hmm...

- Firefly
- Boston Public
- Almost Human
Sarah Conner Cronicles. That cliffhanger was a doosey, and then they replaced it with Dollhouse. Such crap.
Lil Nell Saxen
As seems to be the popular opinion, I still can't let go of Firefly. Also on my list:

Pushing Dasies
Dead Like Me
Wonderfalls
Warehouse 13
Eureka (though it did have a good run)

Pushing Daiseys was great. I heard somewhere its coming back maybe.
Pretty pretty bacon
Twin peaks! It only ran for 29 episodes/2 seasons before getting canceled. They announced today they're reviving the series and continuing with 8-9 more episodes in 2016, to commemorate the 25th anniversary since the show was cancled. It's the dream every cult fan of a cancled TV show wishes and hopes for, come true!!!

Hell Yeah Twin Peeks. It would have been great to see more of it.
xX_karisuma_Xx
I'm still very much missing House M.D.

House was great. I just hate how they ended it. It felt like such a cop out.

Shy Cat

8,665 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Tru Calling. It ran for only two seasons and may or may not have actually been good, but when I was 14 I was obsessed with it. And I had the biggest crush on Tru's brother rofl

In a relationship with Aranel_Greenleaf_10

Newbie Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
AnxiouslyAntic
Show that ended far too soon. Which are you still upset over?

Firefly.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

The Borgias crying crying crying
AnxiouslyAntic
Show that ended far too soon. Which are you still upset over?

My name is Earl... YOU CANT JUST CANCEL A SHOW IN THE MIDDLE OF A PLOT TWIST!!!! dramallama evil redface
firefly and jpod

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces