Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen of Memories's Significant Otter

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
So Disney is making Big Hero 6 into what looks like an adorably and beautifully animated family film so far. With animated their movies like Frozen, and their shorts like Paper Man, it looks like Disney has some great concept works recently.

I don't really know too much about the Big Hero Six Marvel comics. I know they are sort of anime-based, and are a super hero group centered in Japan or something like that. (I only own a few scattered back issues that I randomly picked up at the corner comic book store from a while back.)

Does anyone know anything interesting about Big Hero 6? And if so, do you think that choosing animation is a good way to get across the tone of the comics?

Adventuring Duck

I do the twist with my replaceable hip

It looks interesting, and this is one of the rare times I want to read the comics before I see the movie. I kind of heard some issues of whitewashing in it, so I'm worried about that. sweatdrop
Still, I can't wait for the movie. > u< I don't think I've seen a CGI Marvel film. Will it still be part of the MCU?

And spin you round round and dip you down to the ground

Queen of Memories's Significant Otter

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
Yeah I've never seen a CGI Marvel film either so it is definitely exciting! And I hope it's part of the MCU >.< They haven't released much info on it asides from that adorable trailer. From what I've read the comics are actually a lot of fun. They are kinda crazy and super anime influenced. I just hope this movie is super epic omg

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
The preview looked super cute. That robot is adorable (the part with the cat TTuTT). I know nothing about the comic, but I will probably see this.

Wrathful Shade

I don't really know much about them either, but there was a trailer for it before Guardians of the Galaxy and it looks pretty good. I'll go see it when it comes out.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I know nothing about the comics but the movie looks like its gonna be great. I am excited to see it.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Lets say this. Don't treat it as an adaptation, it's apparently doing nothing but taking some names and nothing else from what I've seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff